Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Let me rate your avis~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

food counter huehuehue
  +1
View Results

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 pm

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

open!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:10 pm
Elyralith

May I please have a rate?

Username: sdrawkcab

Avi or tektek you want rated: I'm on my phone, so I'll insert pic later. <.< >.>
My current avatar, please.

Type of rate you want:
Short description
Sparkling rate

Extra info:
I haven't participated in avatar rating activities in a long time. XD but this sounds like fun. Do your worst! It's okay, I can take it. c:  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:23 pm
sdrawkcab

no need to add a pic! i got you, man emotion_dealwithit

Short description-8.9999/10
hnng i love all the little details on your avi
and how all the textures of the items match uppp
great job!
the random red hair extension thing doesn't match (color wise) as well, since that is the only dark red i see? but it works theme-wise.
the face is so expressive. that's good.
hmm...last complaint would be w/the skate board? it's a 'large' item compared to the small accessories that you have on. makes it stand out.

Sparkling rate-watch this be shorter than the 'short' description XD

personality: punk (obviously XD), is somehow polite despite appearance?

She was dressed to kill (not really though. She'd stand out way too much to actually kill anyone). She was meeting up with the guys at the skate park, and since this was her first time in a while, she had to prepare herself physically. After all, the clothes you wear can impact the personality you have. Ever since losing against ???? in the skate tourney, she's been trying to up her game, but nothing has been working. As a last resort, she called up her old group of friends-hoping that messing around with them would help her relax, and maybe find some inspiration.

aHhahaJKfn
please excuse my horrible story XD i'm not much of a writer haha~

idk hope this rate was okay!
thanks for being my first victim <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:04 am
Elyralith
sdrawkcab

no need to add a pic! i got you, man emotion_dealwithit

Short description-8.9999/10
hnng i love all the little details on your avi
and how all the textures of the items match uppp
great job!
the random red hair extension thing doesn't match (color wise) as well, since that is the only dark red i see? but it works theme-wise.
the face is so expressive. that's good.
hmm...last complaint would be w/the skate board? it's a 'large' item compared to the small accessories that you have on. makes it stand out.

Sparkling rate-watch this be shorter than the 'short' description XD

personality: punk (obviously XD), is somehow polite despite appearance?

She was dressed to kill (not really though. She'd stand out way too much to actually kill anyone). She was meeting up with the guys at the skate park, and since this was her first time in a while, she had to prepare herself physically. After all, the clothes you wear can impact the personality you have. Ever since losing against ???? in the skate tourney, she's been trying to up her game, but nothing has been working. As a last resort, she called up her old group of friends-hoping that messing around with them would help her relax, and maybe find some inspiration.

aHhahaJKfn
please excuse my horrible story XD i'm not much of a writer haha~

idk hope this rate was okay!
thanks for being my first victim <3

Aw, thanks for noticing the details. * w* I have astra animations turned off, so I forget that the tongue sticks out. XD; It's caught me off guard a couple times in the header. (The header still shows animations even though the forums don't.)

Valid points. I agree. I also have no chunky belt that layers over this skirt. It's a shame. :/

I entered this avatar into Gaia's Punked Out avatar contest. I thought I had a decent shot at the contest until I saw the competition.
The most recent RIG was full of punk clothing. XD Everyone's punked out. And looks awesome. ... I want their clothes. XD;;

But, yeah, I'm glad you recognized it as punk or I'd be in trouble. ;D
And o wo that story was adorable! Thanks!! <333

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:25 am
Elyralith

Username: Setsunasa

Avi or tektek you want rated: It's me, the thingy I'm wearing now!

Type of rate you want:
SPARKLING RATE~! gaia_star

Extra info:
I usually make cute outfits, but I remembered the Anima Adamantea item thing ; u ; Not my best, but I like my little story going on here! hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:28 am
Elyralith

Username: nadeshiko_sf6

Avi or tektek you want rated: my current avi, please.

Type of rate you want:
SHORT DESCRIPTION
SPARKLING RATE

Extra info:
I'm still far from having my dream avi dramallama
nice sig by the way. kyaahhh~ i sooooo love it!!!
and your avi as well. smile ))))

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

nadeshiko hyuga generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 1!

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:31 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:11 am
sdrawkcab

Aw, thanks for noticing the details. * w* I have astra animations turned off, so I forget that the tongue sticks out. XD; It's caught me off guard a couple times in the header. (The header still shows animations even though the forums don't.)

Valid points. I agree. I also have no chunky belt that layers over this skirt. It's a shame. :/

I entered this avatar into Gaia's Punked Out avatar contest. I thought I had a decent shot at the contest until I saw the competition.
The most recent RIG was full of punk clothing. XD Everyone's punked out. And looks awesome. ... I want their clothes. XD;;

But, yeah, I'm glad you recognized it as punk or I'd be in trouble. ;D
And o wo that story was adorable! Thanks!! <333

i like yo tongue rofl

oh yes belttsss. i love belts so much emotion_drool
GAIA NEEDS MORE BELTS
MOREBELTS2K15 <3

hnng oh yes that XD
i wish you luck! <3
same here though, i have no punk items ahaha

;u;
ahhh i'm glad you liked the storyy~

kanxiaru

Hunter

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:23 am
Setsunasa
SPARKLING RATE~! gaia_star

hello you wonderful person~

i'll try my best to write a great story for you~

Silence.
Though it was nearing midnight, the city was far too quiet. It was unnerving. She wouldn't dare go back without finishing her mission, but something was wrong. Crouching on the rooftop of a building, she overlooked the city, trying to find her target.
However, it was her target that found her first.
A quick mechanical whirl was her only warning as bright blue fire surrounded her. A few of the flames licked the edges of her clothes, but their purpose was not to harm her.
The azure spirit just wanted her to stay still.

"TARGET: APPREHENDED
MISSION: COMPLETE"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 pm
Elyralith

Username: Chaos Reclaimer

Avi or tektek you want rated:
User Image

Type of rate you want: Sparkling + Long description?

Extra info: heart  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:23 pm
nadeshiko_sf6

SHORT DESCRIPTION
SPARKLING RATE

why does everyone love sparkling rates so much? rofl

SHORT DESCRIPTION: 7/10
ohdshfk i love any type of asian avi, being chinese and all XD
but it's a bit simple for my taste, though i know that you aren't finished with it yet c:

the emperor robes you have on are pretty detailed by themselves, but since it's just one item, it looks a bit plain. Overall, the balance of the avi looks off--one huge blob for the body, and a head. The hair doesn't look very oriental, and the chain thing (warlock item), the cat, and the face mask don't match very well color wise.

With a bit of work, i'm sure you can make it amazing c:

SPARKLING RATE: this is going to be short, sorry! i have a bit of a headache right now ;u;

"Masquerading as the emperor....wonder if that could be put on my resume?" The emperor was assassinated a few days ago, but the villagers never heard the news. The royal palace was in a frenzy, trying to find a suitable impostor, when they finally found her. Though she was the different gender, their heights and basic facial structures were similar enough to fool the public.

And so, her life as royalty began.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
User Image

Sparkling + Long description?

ahaha. another sparkling XD
they're fun, but take a while. sorry if this is a bit rushed! i have a headache lol

LONG DESCRIPTION: 7/10
This avi has a lot of potential! I like how you chose two colors that don't usually go together--a dark blue and a lime green. However, there isn't enough lime green to compliment the dark blue? Maybe some in your hair, a hand held, wings, a belt? The shirt that you're wearing also has some other colors that are never used again, so i'd suggest trying to even it out.
Your avi is nicely balanced, and the face is expressive. A bit too simple for my tastes, but it could work!

item suggestions: sorry lol idk any of the newer items. AKA any of the toxic green items haha
but here are a few i found:
all of them are super expensive btw

toxic strongman as belt? could also help match up rest of avi with shirt. may need new leg mod tho

if you change the shirt, errant thrall could be a good choice to add some detail to your neck

ornate death has some amazingly detailed items, but idk if it fits with your theme

toxic head wings for detail on your head? unsure if they would layer right with your ears

eurydice's vaporescence is a super cool item. the jacket/earring could add some nice detail, but it's kind of 'girly'

toxic kitten idk cheapest 'toxic' item haha

toxic tart cool item idk

catty strut this jacket could maybe match really well with your current!

easter somthing wings
if you want wings idk

strong boy style maybe a better shirt choice? isn't navy though.

hng. not many navy items sorry

SPARKLING: urg sorry
head really hurtinggg ;u;

It has been many years since he was called back home. As usual, it was a request to 'borrow' is power. The toxic gleam of his eyes gave away what he was, making him stand out from the others. Though his glasses hid his abilities from others, one look was all it took to single him out. The council summoned him to the ledge, and he jumped.

The spirits stirred, and came to his aid as the council drained their power.

His cursed power, dragged the souls from their peace and stealing their very existence.

kanxiaru

Hunter

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:57 pm
Elyralith

Thanks for the suggestions~

And the story <3

If you have an awful headache, you should rest man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:08 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Thanks for the suggestions~

And the story <3

If you have an awful headache, you should rest man.

welcome!

urgg i should ;u;

but i have lots of hw i need to dooo this sucksss ahhh

kanxiaru

Hunter

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:38 pm
Elyralith
nadeshiko_sf6

SHORT DESCRIPTION
SPARKLING RATE

why does everyone love sparkling rates so much? rofl

SHORT DESCRIPTION: 7/10
ohdshfk i love any type of asian avi, being chinese and all XD
but it's a bit simple for my taste, though i know that you aren't finished with it yet c:

the emperor robes you have on are pretty detailed by themselves, but since it's just one item, it looks a bit plain. Overall, the balance of the avi looks off--one huge blob for the body, and a head. The hair doesn't look very oriental, and the chain thing (warlock item), the cat, and the face mask don't match very well color wise.

With a bit of work, i'm sure you can make it amazing c:

SPARKLING RATE: this is going to be short, sorry! i have a bit of a headache right now ;u;

"Masquerading as the emperor....wonder if that could be put on my resume?" The emperor was assassinated a few days ago, but the villagers never heard the news. The royal palace was in a frenzy, trying to find a suitable impostor, when they finally found her. Though she was the different gender, their heights and basic facial structures were similar enough to fool the public.

And so, her life as royalty began.

thaaannnkk youu!
hahaha. I know. i still have a lot of things listed for my avi.
thanks for your wonderful comment.
ohh. and I really love the sparkling rate~
kind of remind me of the masquerade movie.
thanks again!  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces