Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Exhausted, Loving?
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon gave the blonde a sly grin as she teased him. It was cute how she took control of the situation like that. She seemed to have a shy side and a flirty side, the best of both worlds. When he thought about it, Leon realized he was starting to think more like Leo. Maybe he was picking up a few good habits after all. Well then I guess I'll have to follow your customs~ He said in a playful manner. He was glad that Sarah cared so much for him, maybe he would just relax and let his worries drift away. His body ached and felt like a poorly oiled machine. He wanted to let his body go and fall into a deep and blissful sleep, but not yet. As Sarah left, Leon felt the urge to stop her and ask "Hey so what's the deal with us now?" but couldn't muster the words from his lungs. It was a hard question to ask after such an awkward event happened. Leon scratched his head and grumbled softly as he tried to think of a way to naturally implement the topic. But sadly Leon wasn't exactly the smooth talker of the two. This was going to be harder than he would have thought or liked it too be.

Eventually the blonde returned, this time with the items to talk him into sleeping. Leon couldn't lie, sleep sounded great. He could always eat a big breakfast right? I dunno Sarah... Are you sure you're gonna be ok sitting around alone? After all we could... He said before letting out a large yawn. Maybe he was tired, maybe he was in pain. The thoughts clouded his mind and made him want to grab the pillow and blanket. Alright fine...I'll rest ok? He said with a small smile. Leon gently took the pillow and blanket off of her, trying not to mess up the girls hair. He slowly maneuvered his way back to the living room and plopped himself onto the couch. It was getting late so sleep was probably for the best. Good night Sarah! Hope you sleep well. He said before turning onto his side and closing his eyes. The lights didn't bother him, after all they forced him to keep the windows open in the hospital whilst sleeping so his eyes had already adjusted.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:
I lost track of time again crying

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:18 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Y-You forgot about me? emotion_kirakira xD Nah, it's all good man. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Loving; Warm; Drowsy. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Suckling in her cheeks, a faint pink blush began on the highlights of her face, thoughts already swirling the outer coat of her mind mechanisms. This was exactly what she wanted - even if she couldn't say it out loud. To feel him caress her again, whether it be atop or under this time while she held her breath just so she wouldn't crush his rib. Quickly she tried to bat away the thoughts again, already welcomed by the acceptance of sleep by Leon. A relaxed breath exhaled itself from her nostrils, flaring them in the process. Good. At least for now he would listen - and if he didn't fall asleep right away, she could always put the tv on for him and bring him the bowl of food she made; minus the spiciness that she enjoyed on the tip of her tongue. Where she would have to inhale and exhale, puffing her cheeks just to get the stings and shocks out of her taste buds. She nodded, hair falling against her shoulders when he pulled the blanket away from her. Seriously, how was he doing that? Whatever the case, he would at least be laying down. Hopefully. Her eyes watched the area he had been standing in, flickering up and down to the invisible make up she had aligned in her head. The air around her felt cool now. Instantly she could feel her balls of light curling around her frame, hovering here and there to light up any darkened corner of the room. It was scary when she came down to it... The sudden silence after he managed to find a spot he enjoyed and relaxed his body into... The echo of his last words against her ears.

She could be okay alone... Because she wasn't really alone, right? Leon was right there. Next door. In the flesh. Her jaw clenched and her fists balled up, turning to look over her shoulder at the fridge. She needed to eat... And so did he. As far as she was concerned, all he had digested for the day was a bottle of water and a overly large sized bite of pumpkin pie while she was there. And for her, a Sprite. So obviously she could assume that unless he ate not too long after they wrapped him up, he hadn’t eaten. As long as she could get something cooked, they'd be fine. That wasn’t too much of a hazardous chore. Crossing back over the kitchen tile, she felt into the fridge, finding things necessary for an Asian stir fry. Chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, squash, and zucchini should be satiable for the mix. Peppers for her, maybe one or two for Leon on top so he could avoid them if he liked, and some white rice to cover the bottom of the bowl. Humming quietly to herself to occupy the silence, she bent down with her knees, opening up the cabinet and pulling out a white cutting board. Lifting herself back up, she pushed it quietly against the surface of the island, onto the rubber soles that quieted any excess noise it would have made as she set it down. Luckily, she’d only need to cut the zucchini, squash, and chicken. Maybe a bit of the broccoli too. But the rest could easily saute on the bottom of the walk. First she moved beneath the stove to find the giant bowl itself, pulling it out with a loud clatter and banging of other pots and pans falling into its place. She sighed, quietly hoping he hadn’t quite fallen asleep yet. The last thing she wanted to do was wake him up - much less because she was making a bunch of noise and sounded like she needed help.

Pulling out three thawed chicken breasts, she put them on the cutting board, having at it with each one of them into bite sized pieces. Once they settled to her liking, she settled them neatly at the bottom of the wok, an instant sizzle eliciting into the air to join her melodious, if not slightly lyricized, humming. She slid the cutting board back under the sink to give it a good scrub, rinsing off any raw chicken contaminants that would be lingering over. Afterwards she brought it back onto the counter, slicing up the vegetables she needed to and occasionally moving back to stir fry the chicken on the bottom of the wok. There was no way she was going to be cleaning this afterwards. It was already frightening her enough to be in this room with only the ceiling and her own balls of light keeping her company. If Leon hadn’t fallen asleep, he made a very convincing rester. And a very good guest at that. She swallowed harshly, tossing in the vegetables as soon as it was ready to go. Afterwards would only come throwing in spices to season it up as well as soy sauce while the rice cooked right next to it. There was just… Something terrifying in her mind that made goosebumps stick out on her arms and legs; even if they couldn’t be seen beneath her sweater and jeans. As soon as the meal looked ready, she flicked off the heat, tossing frantic glances over her shoulders as if something would be there waiting for her just as she craned her neck again. Timidly she opened a cabinet, leaning up to snatch the couple of bowls sitting on the closest shelf. It was getting too quiet, the only sound left being the slight sizzling of the food. Dumping rice into the two of them, she scooped out what she could of the stir fry into each of the bowls without dropping any, putting two cayenne peppers on the side for Leon and five for herself to lay on top - each of them dried and bright red in color.

Hustling with both bowls, she relaxed as soon as she exited the doorway of the kitchen, shoulders slouching to signify it. She exhaled slowly between her now parted lips, a roll of plastic wrap tucked underneath her arm. It was her last resort if Leon was asleep; then at least she could save something for him in case she didn’t wake up in time to make him something. Tomorrow would definitely be a better day for it considering it would be in the day time. Not to mention Leon might be awake to keep her company. She wouldn’t have to worry and have small freak outs over the darkness closing in on her. Clambering down onto her knees as she neared the couch, she waddled her way over, eyebrows softening the closer she came to him. Whether he was awake or not didn't matter. So long as he was there. She sighed slowly, a small smile perking her lips upwards at the male before she settled both bowls onto the coffee table. For today, she wouldn't have a blanket to snuggle up in. She’d fall asleep right by his side like she wanted to - like she almost had when he did the same thing at the hospital. Her head had leaned back against the wall, listening to the soft beeping in the back while he snoozed next to her. It wasn’t until he started showing signs of distress that she picked herself up again. But now… She looked over to Leon, blinking slowly. Both hands fell down, her body crawling a little closer to the edge of the couch where his face lie so her chin gently dipped into the edge of the cushion. Was he asleep…? She suckled in her lips, grey eyes flickering from his chin, to his lips, to his nose, to his eyes, and everywhere in between. She had to admit… He was handsome. More handsome than he appeared to her on the first day. Maybe it was the fact that she was spending more time with him that threw it of. Or maybe her mind just chose to ignore it that first time around. Her heart gave a small flutter and before she could stop herself, her shoulders dipped inward, pushing forward as her lips gently pressed against his. For the two or three seconds it lasted, her eyes closed and she savored every moment before pulling slowly away - already thinking of his mouth suckling along the bottom of her lip.

”Good night, Leon…” She whispered, the blush on her cheeks growing darker by the second. This was nothing like the one on his head at the hospital. This one sent her spinning and looping out in the middle of nowhere while she tried to regain her thoughts - or even how she had been so bold to do so for that matter. Regardless, she turned on her knee, bringing them to her chest and taking a bowl off of the brown table with a shaking hand. He had to be asleep… Right? Too embarrassed to peer back at him, she only began to eat her stir fry until she at least felt full, wrapping the top of his with the plastic wrap she brought in from the kitchen. Slipping her hand across the table for the remote, she perched it into her hand and turned the tv on - hoping it would help her drift to sleep. The side of her head slowly fell to the side, body sitting up and cheek falling against the cushion while she watched flickering images across the screen. If sleep ever came, which it would, it would be blissful with wanted company; even if her body may be uncomfortable in its position. It was enough to know that he was there and possibly sleeping next to her.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Caring, Drowsy, Hungry
Checking Out:

Leon was staring at the ceiling as the sun had barely risen. He'd learned to be an early riser so he could enjoy the day until Leo took over for then night. But maybe that would change now that Sarah was in his life, maybe he would have full control. The thought lingered in his mind, the sound of full control probably sounded just as good to Leo which made this a constant struggle. But now wasn't the time to be having internal wars with himself. Leon kept his gaze on the ceiling feeling to comfortable to move a muscle. The male finally turned his stare downwards and noticed that Sarah was awkwardly sleeping on the floor and couch. He frowned slightly and forced himself to sit up and get off of the couch. His ribs still ached but it was much less severe after a good nights sleep. Leon squatted down and got a good look at his sleeping beauty. She seemed so calm whilst sleeping, as if she had no worry in the world. He smiled softly before wrapping an arm behind her back and the other under her knees. Leon gently picked her up, trying not to wake her. Now it was time to find her room.

Leon walked from one room to another, not exactly sure where to go since he had only come here once and when he did he only hung out in the living room. Eventually he found what he could assume to be the blondes bedroom. Sighing in relief, Leon walked in and placed her down on her bed. You should have just woken me up if you didn't want me to go to sleep... He said in a whisper. Leon wanted to wait for her to wake up just in case she was confused about what happened but his stomach growled softly in retort. He quickly made his way back to the kitchen area and looked around for some food. Not much was around unless he wanted to cook but he didn't want the house to burn down.

After looking for a few more minutes Leon gave up and made his way back to the living room. He didn't want to disturb Sarah so he'd just have to wait it out. Leon went to grab the remote and noticed a plastic wrapped meal, probably the one for him from last night. His hands fumbled around the cheap plastic, cursing under his breath as the plastic seemed to fight back. Once he got the wrap off of the food he could smell the stir fry coming from the bowl, and there was a fork too! Leon decided to eat this whether or not it was cold and watch some TV to pass the time. It was still early so there probably wasn't anything he could do out in town that was worth waking Sarah for.

OOC:
I'm assuming she fell asleep sweatdrop

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:43 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: You assume right, sir. 3nodding I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Groggy; Confused; Caring. I I Funds: $923.75.

The temperature in the house had hardly been affected by the weather outside - remaining warm and fresh. Sarah hadn't moved from her position, head leaned sideways against the couch cushion and her body still sat up on the floor, hair sprawled behind her back. Her lips remained just barely parted, a tiny exhale hovering in and out and eyelids softly closed. Shockingly, she had fallen asleep rather quickly, exhaustion getting the best of her while she tried to keep her gaze on the t.v. as it flickered and changed its course of images, a quiet echo of sound giving any significance that there was a story line behind them. If anything, she hadn't even remembered what was playing before becoming drowsy and falling deep asleep. Luckily for her, she had placed her almost empty bowl of stir fry back on the coffee table. If not, it could have strewn itself and scattered all over the floor. She was still, completely unaware that Leon that Leon had gotten so close. Her body was lifted, arms shifting as she curled closer into his hold, a sudden inhale and exhale of breath coming through her nostrils. Both hands moved up to curl against her chest.

Once she was on the bed, she turned sideways, sighing in her sleep. Dreams replaced nightmares, a subtle sound of suggested excitement held within her throat. Her fingers twitched against the naked bed, gripping the corner of her sheets happily. It wouldn't be too much longer after he left that she would wake up - but for now, she let her mind swell around thoughts of red hair sprawled beneath her, strands smoothing themselves against the cushion while she ran her hand through them. The occasional fluttering butterfly kiss either on his cheek or on her clavicle, a warm tongue peeking out to give a gentle lick along her neck. Whatever this was, she didn't want it to stop, not like last time. She didn't want to clamber out of bed and freak out because another person had walked into the room. Or even to think about what cameras were in the corner watching them. She wanted to stay on top of him just like his, feeling his hands around her waist, feeling up and down on her sides and hips and pull her down against him. Slowly her eyes began to peek open, any whispered lovings lost in translation of waking up. I want to be your knight in shining armor. Her eyes flickered upwards, meeting the ceiling and blinking slowly. Hadn't she been... In the living room? Her eyebrows pulled together, curtains closed in to block off any incoming light.

Or maybe she had walked in her sleep. Unless... She shivered, her hips writhing back and forth before she slowly sat up and twisted her head to the open bedroom door. Did Leon pick her up and carry her to the bed? W-Was her dream real? She shuddered again, her shoulders heavily moving back and forth. N-No. She would have remembered it. She would have felt it when she woke up. Swinging her legs slowly out of bed, she glanced down to her clothes, still wearing the same items from yesterday. It didn't matter to her. Not now. It was comforting being in jeans and a sweater anyway. Inhaling slowly, she pulled a ponytail holder off of her nightstand, swiping her fingers through her blonde hair before ending up not using it. She'd leave her hair down today again; especially if she had to leave the house any time soon. With as cold as it's been lately, she'd rather not have to climb out and freeze her skin. She stepped out of the room, walking along the hallway until she could see him ahead, rubbing her eyes with a faint blush and stopping against the edge of the couch. She leaned a slender leg over the arm, hitching herself up to sit on it, then face him. "Good morning..~" She smiled, putting her hands down along the edge of the side. "Did you sleep well?" Eyeing the food wearily, a happier smile crossed his face. Good! He was eating too. And it didn't look like he was hurting. "I can warm that up if you want... Or make breakfast~."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Up beat, Happy
Checking Out:

Leon was watching some kind of cartoon, presumably one of the morning cartoons for kids but there wasn't much else on. Besides this his other option was the news. At least he had some food to comfort him in his boredom. The screen flickered the silly animations for a bit and he found himself enjoying them. Before he knew it, Sarah had awoken and was up and about. He smiled softly as the girl approached him. Morning to you to sleeping beauty~ He teased before taking another bite of the cool food. It still tasted good just a bit cold. I slept pretty good actually...I feel a lot better too! He said with a light tap on his rib cage. It was a dull ache at this point and completely manageable compared to last night. I guess that's one of the benefits of being a demon. He said with a slight shrug. Leon had never really broken bones so healing quickly was a new experience. Anyways, how did you sleep? You seemed to be quite the sleeper~ He teased, poking the girl in her thigh playfully. Her offer to make him food brought another smile to his face. Well I can't stop you if you want to make breakfast~ He said before placing the fork down in the bowl of half eaten left overs. Some hot breakfast sounded good, eggs and toast or maybe some kind of sausage biscuit sounded great! Leon stood up and stretched and made his way over to the kitchen. Today you're getting help whether you like it or not! He said as he grabbed a spatula and spun in a circular motion between his middle and index fingers.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: You assume right, sir. 3nodding I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Content. I I Funds: $923.75.

Sleeping beauty? She twirled a blond strand along her pointer finger, smiling sheepishly. It almost made her wonder if he kissed her in her sleep just as she had - awaiting for her to wake up to the peck of his lips. And if she were such a cheesy person, maybe she would have enjoyed the thought. But, fortunately, she wasn't. Romance was enjoyable - the movies were great - but she'd rather them be blunt and come to her face about it. "Well good. I'm just glad you actually got some sleep after yesterday." Her eyes wandered over to the screen to see what he was watching. Cartoons? How... Different. Then again, she couldn't deny she kept up with a childish show of her own. She wouldn't admit it, but it left a mark in her that she couldn't help. It was cute and had definite plot lines compared to the absolute nonsense that haunted kid's minds nowadays. "I slept well... Thanks to you~." It was the truth. If he weren't here and had stayed at the hospital, she might have come lumbering back to that hospital room first thing in the morning, assuming she hadn't stayed that very night. The lights still remained on overhead, lamps and rooms glowing with a bright tint, lighting up every detail.

She glanced over at her near empty bowl on the table, blinking slowly. Did she not finish it last night? Huh. For some reason she only remembered trying to get a few fork fulls in and then... Nothing. He stood up, making her snap back to him and watch him pass by her on his way to the kitchen. Quickly she bounced onto the cushion, jumping off the couch and toddling after him. "All right, fine." She mumbled, watching the utensil spin in his hand. An analytic look crossed her face, trying for the life of her to find the axis the spatula could spin on in order for it to spin. Inhaling slowly, she shook her head and sighed, looking up at him with a smile. "But I need to know what you want." Maybe she should have pulled her hair up if she'd be cooking. She could always shower and let it back down. Stepping a bit closer, she glanced up at him. Was he an egg guy? Or more of a french toast guy? Or maybe just a bacon dude. She puffed her cheeks out slightly in thought. It was nice having someone in the house to wake up to. It got rid of that small sense of loneliness she was so used to. But then again, it could be different if it were someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flustered, Awkward
Checking Out:

Leon pondered the question for a moment as he tried to decide on what he wanted to eat. He also noticed how close she had gotten, making the matter much more pressing. Was there some sort of right answer to this? Was it a trick question? Leon shook off the foolish thoughts and went back to deciding on what he wanted. Hmm...Just something simple! Like eggs and bacon! He said with the snap of his fingers. He didn't want the girl to overexert herself so early in the morning so something simple would do just fine for him. Leon made his way over to the fridge and opened it in search of the eggs. As he stood there examining the fridge a prolonged question came back to his mind. He swallowed hard but shook his head, now was probably the best time to slide in the question as awkward as it was. So Sarah, what exactly are we now? I don't know if we really said our relationship status since I...ya know. He asked while referencing his lewd actions against her in the hospital. His cheeks turned a slight shade of pink and he felt that same feeling of embarrassment wash over him again. It was true that not much had been said on the matter since then but Leon mostly wanted confirmation on his speculations. He had assumed that she still wanted to date him, after all she kept her invitation to her own house available. But Leon wasn't sure if that was simply out of the kindness of her heart.

Leon realized that he wanted Sarah, emotionally and sexually. It was quite strange for him to want much since Leo took all of that emotion in and used it when he needed to feed, wanting whatever he could grab. Maybe this was a change in tides like he had imagined. Maybe, just maybe he was getting more control over his "urges" as time progressed. He'd have to thank Sarah later.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:22 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Bold; Embarrassed. I I Funds: $923.75.

She snorted. Easiest thing in the book! She could definitely manage a simple stir of egg and bacon; probably just a bit of toast for her on the side with grape jam. That sounded nice. Crossing over to the stove, she picked up the now empty wok and carried it over to the sink, flipping on the faucet for hot water to sneak against the cool metal. It steamed, a few particles of food floating to the surface, dipping back down as soon as the fall of water forced it. Turning off the faucet as soon as it reached halfway, she paused to listen to Leon's words, settling the wok on the bottom of the sink before almost accidentally letting it go with a bang and clatter. What? What were they? She swallowed. In a sense of "relationship"s? Pressing her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she clicked it slowly, her back still faced to him. "Since we were interrupted?" She blurted, the hand on the handle now drawn back into a slight fist. She reached down and gently padded her fingertips against the waistband of her jeans, drying them off slightly. That was what she wanted. For him to finish what he started - to feel every movement against her with the slight, audible sentences against her skin. She shivered a little, turning to look at him with both a serious and flushed face.

"Leon..." She paused, intertwining her fingers together and leaning her hip back against the counter. "I like you. A lot." She glanced between the floor and him, then to the closed fridge before sighing. If it was going to come out, it needed to be said now. This was a given opportunity and with her being a more blunt person than anything else, it would come out regardless. She slid her hands along her thighs, standing back up straight and wiggled her fingers slightly. What could she say? I had a dream we had sex. So I think it's obvious I want you too. Or Oh! By the way, when I said you didn't finish? I meant let's do it. But neither of those could voice exactly what she wanted to say to him. It wasn't just the sex that sounded appealing from him. It was the fact that it was him doing it. Thinking of another man over her would do absolutely nothing but make her feel antsy and look for a means of escape and panic. Leon though... "I want... I want to be that girl." She paused, eyebrows coming in together. This wasn't an 80's movie. But it was the only way she could think of saying it without releasing a, I want to be the princess of the story. "I want to be your girl." She finally finished, her heart slamming against her rib cage. Her chest hitched upwards slightly, holding her breath in her throat. "When I said I want you... I meant it in every way." Everything felt still. If she said all this, would he still stay on her couch? Or did he not believe in Leo's own words yesterday?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Wanting, Loving
Checking Out:

Leon stood at the fridge for what felt like an eternity. His heart was slamming against his ribs in anxiousness for her reply. He wanted to just blow of the question as a joke but couldn't find the words to say anything else. He could only listen as Sarah started her reply to his strange question. She likes me? Even after what I did... He thought to himself. He had so many more questions he wanted to ask but knew now wasn't the time. He should just live in the moment and enjoy every second of it. As Sarah continued, Leon could feel that familiar pressing urge that usually meant Leo was knocking on his subconscious "door" trying to make his way out. He did his best to ignore it, he wanted her all to himself right now. As Sarah finished her explanation Leon stood in silence. He couldn't think of something to say and he didn't want to be cheesy about it. Leon wanted to be real with her, show her his side of life. She'd only seen how Leo had fun, besides the previous night, maybe it was his turn to have his way. He wasn't hungry for lust, he just wanted to have sex like any other man his age would. That's what made him different from Leo, he didn't want sex just to have it, sex was meaningful to him. <******** breakfast... He said in a rushed tone as he turned around and approached the blonde. Leon quickly stripped off his shirt, pulling it off from his collar. His body was still bandaged but he didn't care. Leon got extremely close before placing his forehead on hers, parting his lips in a wanting manner. I'd rather have you...Right now. He said before biting at the air playfully.

Leon placed his hands on her hips but he wouldn't do anything to risky until he got the O.K. His lips moved forward until they were on hers and moving passionately. Leon wasn't sure what had come over him but so far he liked it, no more hiding from his needs. I can't tell you why I'm doing this, just know its not like yesterday. This is the real me... He said softly in between the passionate kisses he placed on her lips.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: I'm not sure if you'll be flattered or think I'm a creep - but you legitimately made me blush with that post. Well played, sir. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Surprised; Wanting(?). I I Funds: $923.75.

She had never really... Felt like this before. Everything she had been thinking over for the past several days was finally out in the open. Before, she had thought maybe she wanted to be a close friend - but now, it was clear that every part of her ached for his touch and words to her. Whether they were tempting flirts from Leo or subtle crushings from Leon, she wanted the entire unit as a whole. She wanted to feel him, to know he was right there in front of her. If only she could reach out and- But before she could even think any further, he spoke, making her eyes widen and her heart practically stop in her chest. A quick gasp inhaled its way through her mouth, lips parting in shock and arousal. The tiny sliver of air was enough to send her chest into frantic heaving, up and down through every other pounding of her heartbeat. It wasn't long before he was coming straight at her, a husky growled hiding beneath the tone of his breath. Her eyes flickered from the bottom of his chest and scanned their way up, breathing heavier away from her mouth. This was happening. And it was happening now. J-Just like- She squeaked slightly, every sense kicking into hyper drive. Everything felt so clear now; as if she could hear, smell, taste, and see so much better.

Her cheeks were brightly lit, everything around her completely forgotten. And it would stay that way for a while. Even if he pulled back now, she wouldn't be able to function for quite a while - waddling around and blushing like a complete fool. Maybe... She'd even come onto him. Just to make sure they would finish this time. The feel of his lips was a grateful welcome, that instant spark compelling her to lean in closer. Her fingertips felt along the edges of his abdomen again, sliding against his chiseled skin before feeling upwards. She stopped near the edge of the bandages, lips just hardly peeled back in order for him to talk. But otherwise, she continuously pressed hers against his throughout the sentence, anything coming from her mouth just a faint whisper. Her head cocked upwards, leaning a bit onto her toes to completely close the difference between them. Although she wasn't extremely short, he still had a good half foot on her or so. She didn't want to hold back anymore. And even though she had absolutely no idea what she was doing, it felt good for instinct to take over. This wouldn't be an experimental stage like teenage years, this would be her becoming an adult with someone she thought was right for her. Someone that fit every quality she asked for. She gently ground her teeth against his bottom lip, releasing midway before looking up at him. What was that? That same stirring feeling she felt along her waistline and the subtle clenching within the confinements of her jeans. "Then I want you... Just like this..." She whispered breathily against his lips, trailing her fingers up across his bandages before tracing them over his neck. Everything was so new... So refined. She could actually touch him like she wanted to - even if it was just for this moment.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Checking Out:

Leon was letting his body do all of the work doing whatever felt right. His hands slid under her shirt and began to explore. It seemed that she was doing the same. Her fingers trailing across his body gave him a welcomed shiver. Feeling her teeth on his lower lip only made him hornier. He gripped her sides and pushed her into a sitting position on the counter, bringing her closer to his height even though she was a bit higher than him now. His lips continued to move with hers and adding pressure as time went on. Leon wanted to move to the bedroom and get a little more frisky but found his feet unable to move. Part of him just wanted to continue this simple make-out session for a few more minutes. His hands found their way to the clasp of her bra, fumbling around for a moment before feeling a satisfying click. His hands continued to explore and before he could stop himself his tongue seductively slid into her mouth fighting for dominance. His tongue moved on top of hers and swirled in her mouth. He was totally tunnel visioned now only focusing on her and this moment.

After what felt like a few more minutes Leon broke the kiss, letting a small line of saliva form between the two. How about we take this to the bedroom? He asked leaning back in and kissing up her neck softly. At this point his hands had been all over her, learning her figure and adjusting with every moment that passed. His light kisses turned into seductive licks and sucks. He wanted to explore even more of her body with his mouth.

OOC:
I try wink

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:59 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Ahahahah! rofl Oh bby. Buh-ring it. xD I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Aroused; Wanting; Loving. I I Funds: $923.75.

It was hot. Everything was hot. A part of her wanted to rip everything off right now just to feel the cooler touch of the air, ,but she just couldn't stop. By now her arms raveled around his neck, slightly smoothing and fumbling themselves into the edges of his red hair until she could feel herself tangled up in him; his scent, his taste; his touch - all of it. Her hips slipped up on to the counter, a leg shifting upwards until he had managed to move her completely onto the white, kitchen island. She slid back, refusing to remove her mouth from his in a heated kiss she thought she'd never accomplish. And although he pushed her back with force, she pulled him forward with each inclination, hitching her legs upward from their resting position on the cabinets and bounding them around his waist. The heels of her feet pushed into his backside in the slightest, hoping to bring him as close as she possibly could against her. At this rate, she wasn't stopping. She didn't want it to stop. Whether that was a good or bad thing- No. She was sure this was a good thing. It would be agony in the finest to pull away and tell him she didn't want this - a fickle lie that would do nothing but torment her yet again for hours.

Obediently and submissively she tucked her tongue back against her throat, tilting her head as her blond hair slipped to the side of her left shoulder. It slithered and bundled against the counter. Her tongue just as quickly reached forward, flickering and dancing against his to reach a point in satisfaction that never came. Instead, he let go, leaving her with the lingering arousal and gentle push at her feet to indicate she wanted more of him with every passing moment. She panted in the slightest, her now perky chest rising and falling with every inhale whilst her heartbeat slammed against her rib cage. It had only taken a moment to realize he had unclipped her bra in the process, making the now red blush skyrocket into a deeper shade. She wanted just about everything right now. To be toyed with and pressed against him.. But also to hear those sweet whispers against her skin. Her head turned upwards a little, allowing him ease of access against her pale, ivory skin; nothing but a faint nod, a shudder of her shoulders, and the escape of a virgin moan to tell him she wanted exactly that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Checking Out:

Leon's light kisses trailed up to her lips and turned back into a passionate kiss on her lips. The males tongue slid back into her mouth and began to explore her mouth. He was lost in the moment, arousal and lust taking over his thoughts. He wanted this moment to last forever but knew it would be to good to be true. His hands moved from under her shirt and down to her butt, wrapping around her backside. He gently picked her up in the midst of their kissing. She was surprisingly light for her height. He began to move, turning a full 180 and walking. It was a bit hard to maneuver around the kitchen since he wasn't exactly looking where he was going but he managed. His back ran into a couple of walls but he was able to make his way around the house. Leon pressed his back against the bedroom door, pulling a hand from her and twisting the knob. He slowly opened the door, pushing it in and walking in backwards. He moved towards the bed and plopped the girl down before climbing on top of her. His hands gently placed down on both of her wrists. Are you sure you want to do this? He asked not wanting to force her into anything. If she wanted to do it he would be ok, but he didn't want her to have any regrets. He started to move down her body, trailing his fingers down her stomach while moving. His hands then moved to her jeans and began to fumble with the button only for a moment. What happened next would depend on her response.

OOC:
Short post xP

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:34 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: emotion_omnomnom I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Aroused; Wanting; Loving. I I Funds: $923.75.

Her nostrils flared with arousal, lust beginning to coat every inch of her skin. Whatever he was doing to her... She wouldn't let it stop now. Connecting her lips with his, she pushed back with just as much force as before, her tongue already fumbling and groping along his to find any means of tasting him. And as long as she could go with him, she would move wherever he wanted. But for now... She needed Leon. She needed that same touch from the hospital that had sometimes inhabited her dreams even before the festival. Maybe it was the thought of knowing he had sex - and would gladly take her along with him if she had said yes those some weeks ago. But if she had, would he had even bothered becoming the friend - and even more - he was now? Or would he had seen her as another woman looking for a part time gig of sexual content? Whatever the matter, it wouldn't have been like her to say 'yes' to the first time of knowing he needed sex. And after two or so weeks, she could slowly feel the jealousy stir in her, knowing fully well that he might have been having sex with someone else; even if she did try to ignore it and play it off like nothing. At first, she believed it as jealousy in his character. The fact that he could just go and have sex like he could was beyond her, but... The more she thought over it, and the more she dreamt about him and thought about him over and over, the more she knew and came to realize it was the fact that he was with another woman. It was one of the sole reasons she offered herself up like she did. Because not only did he save her life, but it was a lingering want in the back of her head that she wanted to selfishly keep to herself.

Her arms tightened around his neck, both hands now on his upper bag to graze her nails along his skin. His skin left fiery touches on hers, feeling as if a flame was being held up against herself. She arched her back, pumping her body towards him at the touch of her backside, completely winding herself around him, yet remaining gentle in case of hurting his ribs. Each bump against a wall hadn't even slightly distracted her from her lips on his, an occasional biting motion settling on his bottom lip before she'd go back and do it all over again. Her hair bounced, eyes sometimes flickering open to let her grey irises run across his face and study each and every part of him whilst kissing. Before long, her back hit the crisp, cool sheets, leaving an instant relief and relaxation in her body. The blush still clung to her face, her legs unraveling themselves while her knees still remained protruded in the air. Staring up at him, she continued to pant, eyes unwavering and turning to more of a heavy gaze on him. Did she want this? Absolutely. Every fiber of her being screamed yes, the only reluctance of giving her virginity to someone who wasn't on the same level. There was that slight thought of not being good for him... But if she wasn't, he was honest enough that maybe he'd let her know. He told her yesterday he couldn't control himself around her... So maybe, if she was lucky, her essence would be his favorite; his one and only that he'd want to remain with after this. She shivered beneath him, the back of her hands remaining flat against the bed with a subtle twitch for wanting to feel him again. She nodded, stuck in a lustful and love struck ambiance as her body twisted and churned below him. "I meant every word..." The tiniest of a purr seemed to exhale itself from her neck.

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas