Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Any 3.5 games still open to more players? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:47 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

Either way works for me. Do you plan on being good, evil or neutral?

definately evil, though not necessarily public about it. Though depending on where i bring my minions ranks in bluff could save my a** xD;;

As it should. At high ranks bluff can warp reality itself.

hold up wut? o.O

I don't recall that being a thing before...

When you bluff someone so well you warp their perception of reality. Then you do it to a lot of people and their collective belief starts warping reality.

i can understand the first part being perception and all, but I've never seen or heard of teh second part being implimented or being possible in a game before o:

It can depend on how the cosmology works. It is also how you alter their perception. If you made them believe you are a god you can get their faith to ascend you.

Also do you have a race in mind for your necromancer?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

hold up wut? o.O

When you bluff someone so well you warp their perception of reality. Then you do it to a lot of people and their collective belief starts warping reality.

i can understand the first part being perception and all, but I've never seen or heard of teh second part being implimented or being possible in a game before o:

It can depend on how the cosmology works. It is also how you alter their perception. If you made them believe you are a god you can get their faith to ascend you.

probably a human for the extra feat to use on corpsecrafter feats to empower my created undead  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:50 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

hold up wut? o.O

probably a human for the extra feat to use on corpsecrafter feats to empower my created undead

Alright. So what kind of setting do you want?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:52 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

I actually have no preferences to that whatsoever. Almost anything would likely be fine by me so feel free to make whatever you want as a general setting for the world ^^;;  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:58 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

I actually have no preferences to that whatsoever. Almost anything would likely be fine by me so feel free to make whatever you want as a general setting for the world ^^;;

Alright how about a country with a few towns but very few cities. It is chilly but not freezing until winter. The people are superstitious and the nobles are bickering amongst themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:59 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

Alright how about a country with a few towns but very few cities. It is chilly but not freezing until winter. The people are superstitious and the nobles are bickering amongst themselves.

hm....that could work. whats the limit on magic item access? only within the cities? sparse?  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:03 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

hm....that could work. whats the limit on magic item access? only within the cities? sparse?

Incredibly scarce anywhere except the largest cities. Spellcasters that have talent since birth are taken from their homes to be trained to serve whatever noble rules the area they are in. Those that are already adults when they are discovered are usually ignored unless they go against the wishes of a noble.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:04 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

Incredibly scarce anywhere except the largest cities. Spellcasters that have talent since birth are taken from their homes to be trained to serve whatever noble rules the area they are in. Those that are already adults when they are discovered are usually ignored unless they go against the wishes of a noble.

hm....could make things a tad trickier early levels. how low would the adventure start?  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:07 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

hm....could make things a tad trickier early levels. how low would the adventure start?

Level three but I could go up to level six if you wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:15 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

six sounds a little better. whats my restriction for starting gear then?  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:31 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

No magic items over 5K gold  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:36 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

hm....limits on undead I have commanded bedides the restriction for my level?  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:38 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

Do you mean in number or in type?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:41 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

type. command undead will ony let mecontrol my level in undead and they'd have to be no stronger than half my own level so at best i'd have a 3hd undead but mostly i meant for type like gouls, zombies, an undead template plced on a creature, etc  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:46 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

type. command undead will ony let mecontrol my level in undead and they'd have to be no stronger than half my own level so at best i'd have a 3hd undead but mostly i meant for type like gouls, zombies, an undead template plced on a creature, etc

You can have skeletons and zombies and ghouls. You can also add the skelton or zombie template to any animal that isn't a dinosaur.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff