Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:00 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn cocked a brow at her choice of food. Pickles. Pickles? Just a jar of pickles? Nothing else? That seemed a little...odd. Even for her. At her pawing, he laid back down next to her, gathering her up in his arms. He made sure to avoid his first idea of having her on top of him because he would probably want a round two if he did. It had been a while after all. "You just want a jar of pickles, nothing else?" he questioned, confusion still on his face. "Are you sure that's all you want?" he asked. He was thinking of making actual food, not going to the store for a dang jar of pickles. Yeah, he liked them as much as the next person, but to eat a whole jar...She could probably do it too.

((OOC; Much 3nodding ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:08 pm
Lady Illusia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She curled up next to him as he set back onto the bed, her head tucking under his neck before rubbing her head up against his chin. "Bahh..~" She kissed his chin, opening her eyes to look up at him. Her hands tucked up against his chest before she nodded quickly. "We might have some in the fridge. Pickles just sound really good right now. I can't help it." She tilted her head, and as if completely reading his mind, innocently rolling them both and landing on top of him. She cuddled up, pressing herself on top. This time, she sheets came with her, as she had failed to make the bed this morning - even if it was rare, she still liked doing it for him.

"Do you need me to go? I don't mind going~." She kissed at his chin again, up his jawline lovingly. Her hands still remained tucked between them, legs spreading out on either side of him to get comfy.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Well good, man...
Today's Outfit: Butt nakey.
Feeling: Extremely Satisfied.
Money: $500

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:39 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

What a freak. Jacob was right about her, sometimes she really was. However, that didn't stop him. If anything, he was a freak just like her. He was surprised by the sudden roll, having her sitting on top of him. What a deviously little minx. He felt her press herself against him, getting 'comfy' and he felt a surge of arousal. He felt himself twitch against her and he had to stifle a groan. Jesus! Why did she have to go and do that? Couldn't they have just stayed curled up and cuddling? He didn't want to overwork her in case she got sick again. Man, it really had been a long time if he was getting an erection from just her sitting on him. Then again, they were both naked so it was more logical to have it happen.

Finn wrapped his hands on either side of her hips, tilting his head back a little as she showered him with kisses. She was such a damn tease! There was another twitch from between his legs. "Unless you want to go again...You need to stop..." he breathed, trying to remain calm.

((OOC; I'm a lady but what's up? ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:48 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She cocked an eyebrow before realization hit her like a bullet train. She smirked and swerved her hips in the slightest, giving a good grind up against him. Her innocent kisses on his jawline turned into slightly heated ones on his jugular, tiny licks added in between. "I wasn't doing anything at first~." She purred into his hair, her tongue slithering from his collarbone to the lobe of his ear. "Why won't you believe me~..?" She bit down lightly and suckled on his ear before sliding her body back up to a sitting position on his waist. Her bottom moved backwards a little, giving one more teasing grind before holding still, smirking at him.

Her eyes remained narrowed and on his, biting down on her lip seductively.

OOC: I made the same stupid freaking
mistake on my History test that I did the first time... And I just... It's really been
sending me spiraling down in my moods.. I'm there on time every freaking
day.. I take as many notes as possible.. I study all the damn time.. But for
some reason I always get my dates mixed up.. And of course, it's always
on the biggest portion.. The essay.. Which is 62 points of the total exam...
Feeling: Extremely Satisfied; Teasing.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:56 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

That first grind against him was all it took before he was aching to go again. Her hot kisses and teasing words only made it worse. The most grinding she did, the even WORSE it got. Hot damn! He needed her again. And he needed her bad. There was no formalities this time. No teasing, no foreplay. He did tell her that she wouldn't leave the room for a long time and now he was making good on that promise.

[Time Skip]

((OOC; Oh man, I hate that. I know how it feels, it's happened to me quite a lot. I try to distract myself as much as possible so I don't feel those bad moods, but when it comes to school, I know it's hard to just up and forget about it ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:00 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She dragged her hands playfully up and down his chest, her hips now picking up a rhythm of grinding. Her heart was strumming and honestly she could've gone without - she was so satisfied - but she knew Finn would want something like this~. And besides, she wasn't done making it up to him... Though she couldn't help but blush and squeal once she realized they were getting straight to it.

{Time Skip.}

OOC: Yeah... Really this is the only thing
that's attempting to keep me distracted.. So that's good... I just... Don't really
know what to do right now, I guess...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:11 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sighed a breathy sigh as he once again finished. It was hardly the same as the previous, but this round hadn't been as built up as the last. All the same, he was fully satisfied for now. Weakly, he wrapped his arms around his woman, chest rising and falling rapidly with his breathing. "Alright..." he panted, taking a moment to breathe. "NOW I'm gonna get something to eat," he said with a smile as he felt the empty hunger in the pit of his stomach. He hadn't really eaten before he left for work this morning and so he needed food. "I'll get you...your pickles too..." he added as he rolled onto his side to place her back on the bed. Resting a hand against her cheek, he smiled down at her and sat up. As he swung his legs over the bed, his face contorted in pain and his hand instantly went to his knee.

Damn! It was in pain probably from their sex. It must of somehow locked up. Finn slowly extended his leg, a rather loud pop being heard from his knee. "Damn..." he hissed before standing up slowly. He'd need to take some of his medication before going anywhere. Putting on his boxers, he limped over to their bathroom and grabbed his bottle of pain killers. Taking two, he swallowed them without water and walked back out.

((OOC; Then I will do my best to keep up so you are thoroughly distracted ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:24 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

This time, Bree landed on the bed, flopping off of him like a used sex doll. "Y-You..." She whispered, now panting even more than she had before. "A-Are... Incredible... M-M-Mister Teagan..." She whispered, curling into his arms but hardly able to move now. G-Good... G-God... She moaned softly, still getting aftershocks and quakes. The after-sting of the arousal was killing her. And shockingly, her sickness hadn't come back yet. She leaned over and kissed his shoulder before pushing into a cold area of the bed. "Y-Y-You... D-Don't.. Have..." She took a second, breathing harshly into the bedding. Good God. Seriously. Her hand stretched instantly before she froze, getting a little antsy and uneasy as he touched his knee.

She didn't like when he did that... It brought back bad memories. Finn unable to be the basketball star he wanted to be oh so badly... Bree quitting her teaching job to come to Soleil. She quivered a little, watching him intently. Her fingertips gently grazed the bed, chest still rising and falling hard. "A-Are you... O-Okay..?" She murmured from the bed, just hardly able to keep her eyes open. It had definitely worn her out. Worn her out bad. One eye left open before they both closed for a moment. Opening again, he was back out of the bathroom. "I-I don't w-w-want..." Her voice was trailing... Thoughts were going out... "Y-you walking... Like..." Did she say the sentence out loud...? Or was that in her head..? She didn't... Remember...

OOC: I really appreciate it... That's really
sweet of you...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

She was asleep moments after he had come back to the room. With a small smile, he limped over and tenderly kissed her head. With a sigh, he walked out of their bedroom, down the stairs, slowly, and into the kitchen. Until the pain killers kicked in, he was trying to put as little pressure on the leg as possible. Pulling out a few pans, he hobbled over to their fridge and pulled out a few vegetables, a small thing of hamburger meat plus some mandarin sauce and teriyaki sauce. From the cupboard, he grabbed a packet of noodles and began filling a large pot with water to start boiling. While cooking was most definitely Bree's strong suit, he did know how to make a few things. Most of them were special Finn creations like his home style Chinese food that he was about to make.

It was a dish he randomly started making as a teenager while at Koizora when he wanted Chinese food and couldn't afford it. He made it quite often too because Chinese was one of his favorite types of food. Starting the flame under the pan, he began cutting vegetables and throwing them in the pan.

((OOC; Of course! <3 ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:27 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Several minutes later she opened her eyes. Wh-What..? When had she fallen asleep? When had she.. Something about pickles... And.. Her eyes began to drift again. D-Don't... Go to... The s... Blackness overwhelmed her once again, her body instinctively moving into the spot where Finn had laid, wanting to envelop itself into his scent and what was leftover of his warmth. Finn... I love you Finn... It was times like these she could remember best when they were back in highschool.. Those and when she would just lay next to him and they could talk as both lovers and friends... The first night they met.. A can of Monster on the bedpost.. Holding Dime for the first time... The hard wash of rain on the window.. And Finn's golden, loving eyes watching her so intensely as if he already knew...

I love you Finn...
And she was out again.

OOC: Mmm...
And what about you..? Are you feeling any better..?
Feeling: Extremely Satisfied; Sleepy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:06 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

After about twenty minutes of cooking, his homemade Chinese noodles were done and he was sitting at the island with a big bowl. It's a good thing he was so hungry because he needed to eat with his pills anyways since they were heavy duty narcotics. He ate slowly but quick enough so that he could put a bowl of pickles together for his sleeping wife. There was even some noodles left if she wanted any, or if he wanted some later. With her bowl in hand, he made his way quickly up the stairs and slipped into their bedroom. Setting the bowl on her nightstand, he quickly made his exit so he could let her sleep. It wasn't that he didn't want to sleep with her, it's just that she was sick and he didn't want to disturb too much more of her recovery time.

Walking out to the living room, he found Dime nestled on one of the couches and flopped down beside him. The pain in his knee was starting to subside with the medication finally kicking in. Leaning back lazily on the couch, he brought his right leg up to the coffee table to elevate his knee and turned on the T.V.

((OOC; I'm good. I had this weird nausea wave hit me earlier this morning, but luckily it's gone now ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:13 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree slept upstairs silently, curls splayed out and the sheet wrapped fairly well around her body. She was so far into her sleep, she hadn't heard one sound of Finn even coming in. She didn't budge, her chest just barely rising and falling against the bed; she was now turned onto her stomach. Her hand was settled in front of her mouth, sleep overtaking her like a heavy sickness.

Dreams she couldn't explain could only come to her now...

OOC: *looks at Bree, then looks at you* .. *looks at Bree, then looks at you* ... *looks at Bree, then looks at you*
And before I forget to mention, Jacob is just moving there. He hasn't been
there very long at all. I was thinking about letting him drop by. So it would've
been a few years since they've seen him.
Feeling: Extremely Satisfied; Sleepy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn dropped a hand onto Dime, petting him casually as he watched some special on the History channel about Nostradamus. He loved the History channel, but only for their specials. Nothing else was ever very accurate. Dime whined softly before getting up and climbing into Finn's lap and curling up. The brunette moved his hand back to petting the feline once he got comfortable.

((OOC; Lol, I'm not. I need to get some first, then I can start worrying about that. Well, since they're done with their hanky panky I'm okay with him stopping by ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:40 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image

Jacob rearranged the cuffs of his shirt before reaching up and straightening out the collar as well. If he knew anything, at least Bree would be ecstatic to see him. He hadn't seen either of them since the wedding.. And even then, he had only been able to stay for a few days. Now that he was in for good, he had a feeling she was going to be an excited little squealer. A small chuckle left his lips and he lifted his hand to shift the watch on his wrist. The other hand moved through the feathery hair. Now that he was older... He had grown several inches; though his face didn't seem to change one bit. Still thin with a built upper body. He exhaled quietly befroe knocking on the door.

Knock. Knock.

OOC: Tch.. Hanky panky. It's such a great term..
Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Happy (For Once).

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:47 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Half way into the ninety minute special Finn heard a knock at the door. Tilting his head back against the couch, he looked at the door curiously. Who could be coming over now? He didn't know they were expecting any guests. Getting up with a tired and painful groan, he hopped his way back up stairs to at least put his pants back on and not be one of those weirdos that answers the door in their boxers. Once done, as quietly as possible, he once again hobbled down the stairs; this time much more quickly. Thank god Bree was still passed out, she needed to sleep off whatever was causing her to be so violently sick. Walking to the door, he opened it and a look of surprise hit his face. "Jacob?" he said curiously as if he couldn't believe he was actually standing there. "Uhm, what are you doing here?" he asked as he stepped aside to let the man in.

((OOC; Right?! I love it XD ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out