Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:20 pm
ViViD Maestro

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ann told Toya she was going to look around, and that's exactly what she did. She looked around, curious as to what was around and she happened to stumble upon a pet shop. She looked at it, the faces of puppies staring at her from inside the store. She bit her lip and looked around, there really didn't look like there was a lot of people around. She struggled, but ended up going inside anyways. She walked around, just looking, but she noticed a certain pup look straight at her, its bright blue eyes staring into her own. It was like they had a small conversation, a connection growing between the two. She walked over, her hand resting against the glass, as the small pup proceeded to lick where her hand should have been. Holy. s**t. It. Was. So. Freaking. Cute. She bit the bottom of her lips, she wasn't planning on owning a pet, but the little guy was literally making her melt on the inside. She couldn't turn away from him. On the outside, she simply looked unamused, but on the inside she was beaming with happiness. She was going to take the little guy home, even if she knew Toya would argue with her about it. She walked over to the employee and requested the pup. He nodded, and went into the back before taking the pup out, and cleaning him up. She was happy, and the pup she bought was a Siberian Husky with bright blue eyes.

As she waited, she grabbed a cart and looked around. She needed to buy some food, and other items she her new companion could live comfortably. So she looked around, and grabbed items as she placed them in her cart. She stopped at the dog food, and pondered on which brand was best for her husky "which one is healthier..." she whispered to herself, as she rested her hand on her hip softly.

Money: $833.75 left (shared with Toya)

((Out.Of.Cute-Bears: ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:52 pm
"Come on Chitto let's go for a walk, buddy."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Chitto sniffed the air, feeling a familiar scent, he jumped out of Rayen's arms and followed the scent, finding the girl he had met on the streets. Chitto barked at the girl, and wagged his little curled tail, happy he found the girl. Rayen sighed, and walked around the corner of aisles and saw Chitto, was barking happily at Ann. 'Well this is unexpected...' he thought, rubbing the back of his head, and walked on over to them. She looked puzzled, seeing the dog food on the shelves.

'Is she getting a dog...?' he thought, and looked at Chitto, who was still wagging his tail. He only smiled seeing his little friend was happy finding the girl. "If you're getting food for a puppy, the get this one." he said, pointing towards the blue puppy brand food. Rayen looked at her and smiled a bit, then fixed his glasses. Chitto looked up at his master with glossy beady eyes, and rubbed his head against Rayen's leg. "Fancy seeing you here...Ann was it?" he said, shoving his hands in his pockets, looking at her with a calm look on his face.

User ImageUser Image

{OCC:}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє cαт's мєσω Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Chitto...and Ann again, oddly. Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Pierce
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I'm never giving up without a fight...I'll make my tribe and father proud of me."

SpazzticPanda1311

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:20 pm
ViViD Maestro

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ann continued to examine the different types of food, and was surprised to hear a small bark to her left. She blinked and looked down to see none other than Chitto. She noticed him wagging the adorable tail of his and the look on his face made her melt inside. She wanted to cuddle up with him, maybe brush his fun, but she resisted the urge. She knew what Chitto's presence meant, and that meant his owner wasn't far behind. Her instincts told her to get out before he saw her. She didn't want him to get the wrong impression, well technically she was buying a pup, but she didn't want him thinking it was because he had a dog. She went forward to grab a bag and leave, but it was too late. She sighed, as she heard Rayen's voice. He stated that a certain brand was better for puppies. So she grabbed a bag, and placed it in her cart "thanks, but I didn't ask for you to butt into my shopping" she said, looking at him lazily. She had to make sure that he didn't think she was here for herself, but for Toya. She placed her hand on her side softly, "eh, purely coincidence... and I don't repeat myself" she said, shrugging as she referred to him asking if her name was Ann. She then walked past him, uninterested in him and looked down at Chitto as if apologizing with her eyes. She then turned the corner and looked at the leash. She needed a good one, maybe one with a trash bag dispenser so she could pick up any dropping her companion might leave. She was actually getting a little bit excited at the thought.

She eventually decided on a blue leash with a trash bad dispenser, and moved on to the food bowls "I'll need at least four of them, two for water and two for his food" she whispered to herself. She grabbed a cute little blue bowl with little bones circling the rim. She then moved onto treats as she looked them over. Again she was having the same issues as she was with the food "seriously, why are there so many different kinds..." he muttered, rubbing the back of her head softly.
Money: $833.75 left (shared with Toya)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:48 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rayen raised an eyebrow as she walked pass him. He looked down at Chitto, and both tilted their heads at each other. 'Seems like Chitto get way more respect than I do...' he thought, crossing his arms, sighing a bit. This was a very...and I mean VERY tough to get through this puzzle if was going to get to know Ann better.

"It's like raising a child..." he said softly, grabbing a orange bag of yogurt treats, perfect for training puppies. He looked over at Ann, then looked down at Chitto and showed his the bag. "You like this one, bud?" he asked the puppy, and he got on one knee. Chitto looked at the bag for a moment and sniffed it, then licked the bag. "Heh...I guess that's a yes." he said, petting the puppy on his head. He got back up, and grabbed another bag of the same treats. Rayen turned around to look at Ann, and looked at her with his light blue eyes.

"Raising a puppy can be fun...but it's also hard, like trying not buy things you and they won't need...try limiting yourself from spending more than you have to, otherwise there won't be money left over for anything else you might need." he said, sure he was new to having dog...since a couple of months ago. But, he definitely knew what he was talking about it. Like back at the stronghold, he would always ration his meals during the harsh winters so that it could last out for at least two more months...he even did the same with money.

User ImageUser Image

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє cαт's мєσω Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Chitto...and Ann again, oddly. Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

"I'm never giving up without a fight...I'll make my tribe and father proud of me."

SpazzticPanda1311

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:16 pm
ViViD Maestro

User Image

Ann heard more footsteps, as someone came over to her. She obviously knew who it was. Seriously, he just didn't know when to quit. She looked at him as he offered her the treat bag, and then tried telling her raising a dog was fun but hard. She placed a hand on her hip, her eyebrow raised "I'm not an idiot, I already know it's not a walk in the park" she stated. She had researched how to raise a dog before, its not like she decided to get a dog out of the blue. She's been thinking about it for a long time now. She grew more irritated with him, why didn't he mind his own business? She could tell he was more interested in her than actually helping her out, why else would he try to talk to her. What he said next just added to the fire "look, I can see what you're doing here... but I don't need you butting into how I should spend my money, and I certainly don't need your help" she snapped. She looked at the bag "besides do you even know what dog i'm getting? Not every treat is the same for every dog, so I think I'll decide myself without your opinion thank you very much" she said, turning her back towards him. Seriously he was so annoying. She decided to get the treats after she got the dog, that way he could pick out his own "I'll buy what I want so you should just be on your way, you're annoying" she stated bluntly.

After leaving the treat isle, she noticed the manager wave her over. He gave her the pups papers, and was please to see that he had all the proper shots already given to him. She thanked him, and paid for the pup before she went back to the treats section. She smiled softly at the pup, as he licked her face softly as she held him in her arms "energetic I see" she said, her mood instantly shooting upwards. She did the same thing that Rayen did and noticed that he leaned more towards the chicken flavored treats. So she picked them up and placed them in her cart. She then got the remaining items she wanted to buy, before stopping at the accessories. She noticed a cute little collar, as well as an adorable sweater. She could resist herself, and so she plopped the items into her cart before walking over to the check out stand. She placed him down for a moment to pay, but when she looked back, the little guy as gone. She grabbed her bag and noticed that he had run over to Rayen, sniffing him and Chitto curiously. She snatched the small pup up from the ground, before looking at Rayen "sorry, we were just leaving" she said, before turning away from him.

Money: $833.75 (shared with Toya) - $111 (items bought) = $722.75 left

((Out.Of.Cute-Bears: Items bought: large mammal, x2 Pet accessories, x2 Toys, Large food, x4 large Bowls, Leash, Carriers, and Medicine ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Chitto looked happily as the Husky puppy walked over to him and his master, he sniffed the other pup and barked happily, having found...maybe had found a playmate. Chitto looked as Ann picked up her puppy, and he whined a bit. Rayen closed his eyes and stepped in front of Ann. "I don't know where you get off at...but I'm just trying to help out, ya know. There is no need for you to bash me at all." he said, in a serious tone.

He was now pissed off at the woman, even more when he had heard Chitto whining to greet the other puppy. His fists clinched tighter in his pockets. Chitto looked at his master and could sense the tenseness in his body. He walked over, and raised his paws up at Rayen's legs, whining sadly. He looked down at Chitto, and his anger went away. Puppies were like children...they don't want nothing bad to happen, Rayen picked Chitto up and cradled him in his arms, feeling bad his temper got the best of him.

Chitto cuddled aganist Rayen's cheek, then licked it, whining a bit. 'Yeah...I'm sorry Chitto...' he thought, looking at the Shiba Inu's adorable face. Chitto licked Rayen's cheek again, making sure that he had calmed down. The puppy then turned to the Husky in Ann's arms and barked happily, wagging his curled tail. "Okay...so I'm annoying...so what? I'm only just giving friendly advise from one dog owner to the next...I'm not looking for any aggressive fights unless you wanna battle it out somewhere else...I have no problem with that...but other than that I don't mean any harm." he said, calmly, but his tone was still serious.

User ImageUser Image

SpazzticPanda1311

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:20 pm
ViViD Maestro

User Image

Ann heard an unhappy whine from the pup in her arms, and she literally felt like she was dying on the inside. She felt bad, but she wasn't about to just act all girly. However, on her way out Rayen decided to step in front of her. She frowned, "get out of my way" she said, a bit angry. Her pup whined at her again, not liking her negativity. She ignored the pups whines, as Rayen began to speak. She rolled her eyes "if you can't take a few hits, don't start something you know you can't handle" she responded. If he couldn't take her, then he just needed to stay out of her way. It was as simple as that. It seemed that his anger vanished as Chitto appeared, so she didn't press any further. She was about to leave, when he started to speak again. She sighed, "you gave your advice, and I'm telling you now I don't want it. As for a fight, i'll fight you any time on my terms, but right now I have better things to take care of then to mess around with you" she said, stepping around him. She made her way to the door, "everyone's a threat whether you realize it or not" she added, as she left.

*exit*

Money: $722.75 (Shared with Toya)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:38 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rayen sighed and walked over the cashiers sealed and purchased Chitto's dog treats and his brand new collar. He looked down at his puppy, placing on his brand new collar, along with his little bone shaped name tag. "Come on, bud. Let's go." He said, carrying Chitto in one hand and in the other hand the treats.

Rayen walked out the door feeling a little restless.

User ImageUser Image

{Exit}

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:41 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyxy's face was plastered to the window looking at the animals inside, she had her female cat Ashe sitting on her head and her male wolf dog Ike laying next to her. "Good morning everyone." She said speaking to the puppies looking up at her through the glass, "how are you?" She asked. 'Happy, happy! Love you, love you!'
'Pick me up!'
'No me!'
'I love her more!'
'Nuh uh!' Nyxy smiled as she listend to the puppies bicker for her affection as they climbed over each other trying to match their paws to her hands in the window. She would buy them all if she could. "Now now, I'm not buying anyone today, I'm just visiting." She said.
'Oh....' the puppies said.
'Well, she's visiting me!'
'Nuh uh!' Nyxy laughed as they continued their antics. Puppies were so cute. 'Im cuter.' Ashe said splaying on Nyxy's head. After a few minutes of squatting next to the pet store Nyxy stepped back from the window and started heading somewhere else to explore.

Exit

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Puppies!) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ashe, Ike, puppies) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Happy) Location sad The Cat's Meow) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: ()

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn took a deep breath before entering the store. It was time to begin her shift. She made sure her ears were tucked behind a Cat's Meow cap and placed her bag in a room marked employees only. Rather than start with the animals she disliked dealing with, she began with the rabbits and guinea pigs. The reptiles would just have to wait for a moment. Even after she fed and changed the guinea pigs bedding she had to feed the cats, fish, dogs, kittens, and puppies. Then she'd had to feed the reptiles. Not to mention she had to address any waste they left behind and restock the store. Lunch couldn't come fast enough. Despite everything she had to do, at the thought of Theo's visit Madilyn could feel the corners of her mouth turn up into a smile. Perhaps the day wouldn't be so long after all.
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 496.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor walked into the Cat's Meow, he glanced around the room as he stepped through the doorway. He looked for Madilyn, he'd know it was her when he saw her. Theodor was able to memorize her body shape and her posture, it was just a matter of minutes until he found Madilyn. He found Madilyn tending to the animals. He sneaked up behind her and tapped her shoulder, "May I asked what kind of foods does my friend Madilyn like? She's has cute cat ears. And she's cute when she purrs." He said that last two sentences rather quietly so no one else could hear. His face formed another smile, he held up the brown bag with the Shimmering Starfish logo on it.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $481.50

Currently thinking: about Madilyn

Currently carrying: Notebook, 2 Burgers, fries, Nachos, two sodas.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn didn't jump when Theo tapped her shoulder. She'd heard him coming. In her happiness Madilyn hugged Theo forgetting the Yorkie puppy she held in her arms. Madilyn quickly pet the puppy as if to apologize and set him down with the rest of the litter. Madilyn smile widened at the sight of his notebook and the bag. So he truly remembered. Madilyn was a little surprised. Perhaps he was only bad with names. She motioned to borrow his notebook and wrote, "Hello Theo. I still have to restock the shelves and check on the reptiles. I won't take long. Just give me a moment. Now, I like nachos, but it seems you brought burgers and fries too. " Madilyn hoped she chalked her reply off as a lucky guess. It was bad enough he knew she could change into a kitten and had cat ears. She didn't mean to reveal her heightened senses.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

Theodor was willing to wait a little more, he followed Madilyn around the store like a lost puppy, though, he actually would have been lost if he didn't follow her around. He was surprised that Madilyn guessed the burgers and fries right, that made him curious as to how she "guessed" correctly. He still never really found out how Madilyn ended up with ears. "I'm considering getting myself a pet...Maybe another time though. Do you have any pets? You're kind to the animals and they seem to like you too." Theodor glanced around, he was considering getting a cat, but he hoped that wouldn't offend her. He's been around animals before, he liked cats as well as dogs. Theodor checked the time then asked Madilyn, "What do you enjoy the most about working here?"

O.O.C:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"You are? Oh you so should get one. I don't have any pets. They only like me because I feed them though. As to what brings me the most joy it would have to be playing with the puppies and kittens. They are so sweet." Madilyn wrote then finished her other tasks. She waited for her lunch hour to officially begin. Once the clock began to chime she glanced at Theo silently asking if he was ready.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

He buried his hand under her hood and he petted her ears, "Well, I know I like you and it's not because you feed me." Theodor looked a the clock once again, he then turned to Madilyn. He took her hand, "A nice day out in the park. I'm glad I get to spend that time with you..." He trailed off, he had forgotten her name again. He forgot her name while she was still in the room, he felt horrible, he hated himself for forgetting. She's the only one he's been able to really spend a lot of time with and he couldn't recall her name? Theodor tried to guess her name, hesitantly, he attempted to ask for her name. "U-um...I-I...You're..name..." He sighed, he walked her to the door and the two left for the park.

(exit)

O.O.C:

LittleMissUnderestimated

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces