Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:42 pm
shabatha
hehe Alright well let me explain. In the beginning days in Beacon each year, first years are separated into teams by being set out into the woods even with evil creatures inside. The first person they lay their eyes on becomes their partner for life I suppose. Not really life but hey, most teams end up for life. You go into the forest with your partner and look for an item in a type of run down temple and bring it back. Those who bring back similar or the same items become a team of four. Since there are five, either one will be in a team of npc or we can have a team of five. Woot!

Oh! I read about that part on a wiki, so I understood that much. We'll see what happens! But poor Denison, though...one post in and he's being dragged along against his will! The shame!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:43 pm
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
hehe Alright well let me explain. In the beginning days in Beacon each year, first years are separated into teams by being set out into the woods even with evil creatures inside. The first person they lay their eyes on becomes their partner for life I suppose. Not really life but hey, most teams end up for life. You go into the forest with your partner and look for an item in a type of run down temple and bring it back. Those who bring back similar or the same items become a team of four. Since there are five, either one will be in a team of npc or we can have a team of five. Woot!

Oh! I read about that part on a wiki, so I understood that much. We'll see what happens! But poor Denison, though...one post in and he's being dragged along against his will! The shame!

I saw that! Hahaha wonderful fun that is going to happen xD  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:46 pm
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha

I agree! For however long we can keep it running, it'll be a fun time!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 pm
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha

I didn't know that much Owo technically I have no idea who she looked at first. In the post it said the girl, so XD But, I can re-write it if you have plans for him to be somewhere else ect. I figured it was a short time thing.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:52 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha

I didn't know that much Owo technically I have no idea who she looked at first. In the post it said the girl, so XD But, I can re-write it if you have plans for him to be somewhere else ect. I figured it was a short time thing.

I didn't know about the eye contact thing either, but I've never watched RWBY beyond a few episodes and trailers, so I'm giving myself a free pass! Honestly though, I'd prefer if she and Denison stuck together. They seem to be a good enough match, I think!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 pm
It's perfectly fine! Don't worry about it! It would have been better had more people joined, so there weren't an odd number ((Not to mention less girls)) but it's perfectly fine! xD  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:13 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha

I didn't know about the eye contact thing either, but I've never watched RWBY beyond a few episodes and trailers, so I'm giving myself a free pass! Honestly though, I'd prefer if she and Denison stuck together. They seem to be a good enough match, I think!

I think so, between pitiful passionate, anger and dull, apathetic intelligence, should be alright~ And hopefully another will join in to make more even numbers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:55 pm
So I hope nobody minds that I posted kind of late and such. Still, if anyone is able to post right now as well, I think we could make some more headway, I obviously can't post again just yet though.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:57 pm
You are perfectly fine! I might post again in about twenty minutes. But i'd like to wait and give others the ability to post  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:07 pm
Sorry for the lateness, was on a fall break vacation for the weekend. I still don't have a grand idea of what is completely going on, so I'm still just winging it. I can re-edit the post as needed.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:09 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Sorry for the lateness, was on a fall break vacation for the weekend. I still don't have a grand idea of what is completely going on, so I'm still just winging it. I can re-edit the post as needed.

You didn't miss too much. We're all still trying to find our rhythm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:16 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

You didn't miss too much. We're all still trying to find our rhythm.

-spazes and foams at the mouth- Must. Find. Rythm. I don't really know what it means, but I have an idea. If I should re-edit something or polish something on my character feel free to let me know.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:29 pm
Hey guys! Here's the wiki about RWBY And it's currently on the page about Grimm for those who aren't sure or don't know. Grimm are the monsters on Remnant.

Here  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 pm
shabatha
Hey guys! Here's the wiki about RWBY And it's currently on the page about Grimm for those who aren't sure or don't know. Grimm are the monsters on Remnant.

Here

Gasp! Is Denison a Grimm magnet?!

CaptainXXMorgan

You're doing great! Just keep it up!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200