Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Normal
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro smiled lightly before getting up. Well then I guess I have to go grab a suit and meet you there! He said before lightly patting the girl on the head. Make sure you wear something nice~ I don't wanna show you up! He teased before exiting the restaurant.

[Exits]

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin smirked a bit from Shiro's teasing comment. Although she didn't like dressing up, she pretty much had to for this formal fall event. She let a small sigh escape from her lips before she made her way out of Mickey C's and to her car. Starting her engine, the girl drove home to nap.

[ Exit ]

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: no one ■ Where?: Mickey C's - exiting - ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:.

Quote:

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:06 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:24 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Lazy Day

User Image

Lillian pulled up to the fast food place, parking in front of the doors. Sitting in her car for a few minutes, she nervously gripped onto her steering wheel. A real date with Ty. After so long, she felt like she did on their first date; only this time they were adults with a whole different set of priorities. Her eyes shifted to the clock. Another few hours and it'd be time. After this, she planned on taking Sela to her brother's; she glanced in her back seat with the small duffle bag of Sela's stuff. A whole night with just her and Ty...Lillian felt an anxious twitter in her stomach. Could they handle that? She did plan on teasing him, horribly. Well, that would be her own fault then. No, maybe she shouldn't. She had established the no sex rule. Maybe just something nice and cute, but not overly explicit. The blond shook her head and stepped out of the car. Walking inside, she found a table and sat down, waiting for them.

((OOC; I remember now! It wasn't a question, it was a comment on that picture of Ty. XD It made me freaking bust out laughing because it has this 'Which do you choose? Me or the cake?' kinda vibe to it lol))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:36 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela,
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
The AM/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese raised a brow at the sly look he was given by his daughter when she learned he and her mother were going on a date. What would she know about giving people looks like that?! Chuckling inwardly, he turned his attention to the road where the fog was mostly faded. He accepted back his phone when Sela finished her call, it was placed into his cup holder and soon forgotten otherwise. When he turned Sela over to Lil after lunch, the wolf would have to remember to text Finn and see how he was doing. The guy probably had a monster headache. He'd text Bree as well, if it wouldn't bother her.

Also, if he didn't make things worse like at the hospital. He would be sure not to give advice anymore, that much was certain. After parking his car beside Lillian's, he unbuckled his seat belt and climbed out of the vehicle. He peeked back inside for his daughter, coughing into one hand as he made sure she was climbing her way out of the back seat. At least she was looking forward to seeing Lysander, the aurthor still hadn't puzzled out how he should go about it. He didn't know if Lysander knew he was around yet, but if the blonde did, Th hoped he at least didn't know they were living in the same neighbourhood.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: I can't decide, that cake looks bomb dot com o3o
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Lazy Day ║ Sela's Outfit: Another Cold Day

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

When they finally parked, she could see her mommy's car right next to them and became excited. Unbuckling her seat belt, she scooted along the seat to the door and opened it. "Mommy!" She called as she jumped down and closed the door. "Mommy!" She scurried around the car, up to the side walk and towards the door. "Come on daddy! Hurry up," she grunted as she pushed against the glass of the door, giving all her might to push open the door. Grunting, her feet moved quickly as she worked the door open before finally having enough room to slip inside. "Mommy!" she called happily as she ran inside and looked around for her mommy.

Lillian sat in a booth, nervously running her hands along the manufactured plastic table top. The closer it got to the ball, the more nervous she seemed to get. Man! She felt like an idiot! It was...well it wasn't the first date she's had in the last couple of years, but it was her first one with Ty in five. She went on dates to humor the people around her, but none of them went past the initial first date. It had always felt so uncomfortable for her, plus she was a mother. You're not looking to just date and have casual flings at that point; which is probably what she would have done had she not been a mother. No, she needed a father figure for Sela, and not just any kind of father figure; she needed Ty.

Suddenly hearing a familiar voice, Lillian turned around slightly to see her daughter shuffling around looking for...something. "Sela," she called, loud enough to be heard, but soft enough not to draw attention. Sela's blue head whipped around to the sound of her mommy's voice, smiling brightly and clambering over to her. "Mommy!" she cooed as she climbed into the seat with her and fell into her arms, hugging her. Lillian chuckled, "Hey Little Rock, did you have fun at daddy's house?" Sela nodded into her chest, still smiling. She gave her daughter a bear hug. "Good, I missed you so much!"

((OOC; It looks to hippie dippie for me Although I'm sure it's delicious! ))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela,
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
The AM/ Driving

Tyrese closed and locked his door, watching Sela run up the sidewalk and to the door. "I'm coming hunny." He walked to the door, grabbing and holding it so Sela wasn't shut in it when she squeezed through. He then flung it open and stepped in himself, going to the table once his daughter spotted her mother and scrambled into her arms. Easing into the booth on the other end of the table, he gave an acknowledging nod to the blonde and tried to ignore the nauseating scent of grease.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: o3o
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:10 pm

"Mommy, I'm hungry," Sela stated as she sat back in her seat and looked up at her. Lillian blinked down at her. Didn't Ty feed her? "Come on mommy," she didn't even give Lillian time to answer before she was sliding out of her seat and shuffling up towards the front."O-Oh, yeah okay wait for me," she stuttered as she slid from the booth and followed after the tiny person. Coming up behind her, Lillian grabbed Sela, showering her in light, loving kisses that caused the little girl to giggle. As Lillian smiled, a smile that could only be categorized as pure and genuine, she picked up her daughter and balanced her on her hip. Sela smiled back, placing her tiny hands on her mother's face before kissing her back. "Thank you baby, now what do you want to eat?" she asked as she looked up at the menu.

Sela came scurrying back to their table a few minutes later, Lillian walking behind her. "Sela, you don't need to eat that much. Besides, you're going to have dinner at your uncle's house," Lillian sighed as she slid in next to the girl who was pouting slightly. Resting her cheek into the palm of her hand, she sighed softly and looked over to Ty with a slight shake of her head and a smirk. "Your daughter just tried to order practically the entire menu. What was it? Two eight piece chicken nuggets, two cheeseburgers, a bacon burger, onion rings, french fries, a cookie and a lemonade," she chuckled, earning a tiny 'hmph' from the child as she turned away. Lillian was upset, she wasn't even annoyed, in fact she was rather amused by the situation. She had no idea where the girl got her appetite from, but it was hilarious sometimes.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
The AM/ Driving

Tyrese laid his face on the table when Sela and Lillian went to order, watching them walk away before a fond smile formed on his lips. He hadn't been able to just step back and look at his family until now, now it was starting to settle in; it was strange, but he liked what it was. And Lillian was different after becoming a mother, it was a soft fragility that came out of her. He then sighed, flipping his bead in the other direction and looking out of the window. The weather gotten mildly better since this morning, it would hopefully be even better by tonight.

Hearing the two girls come back a while later, his eyes drifted up to look at their faces inquisitivly. "Oi, it sound more like you ordered for daddy. Does someone have eyes too big for their stomach?" He inquired, sitting up now that they were back. He paused before excusing himself to go order, he was starving too since he skipped breakfast. He ordered bacon burgers, two chicken tenders, an order of fries and onion rings, then returned to the table with his coffee. They say just have a buffet somewhere around here. Sipping from his cup, he slumped down in his seat and ran his fingers through his hair.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: o3o
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:39 pm

"Exactly," Lillian said in response to his inquiry. "No! I can eat that much," Sela replied firmly as she looked over to her parents, both of them obviously finding the situation amusing in some way. "Yeah, you can but that doesn't mean you should," Lillian replied casually, glancing to Ty briefly as he got up before looking back to her daughter. Only someone from her family would complain about not getting enough to eat. How no one in her family was obese, she'd never understand. "Just eat your food," she laughed as she picked up her plastic cup and sipped on her strawberry/banana smoothie. Sela gave another 'hmph', pouting and refusing to look at her mother as she opened her box of chicken nuggets.

Lillian laughed silently to herself as she watched, turning her attention when she heard Ty sit back down with them. Garnet eyes blinked in bewilderment at seeing a tray before him, with food on it. "What are you doing?" she asked, dumbfounded by the fact that the man who so adamantly hates fast food, had some in front of him. It may have been a few years ago, but Lillian remembered; she remembered everything. Like how long it took him to even get used to them being a couple. He was still so jittery and hesitant. And when his uncles found out...She wasn't sure she's seen him blush so much or so hard. She wasn't sure what it was about because she never actually talked to any of them but Hakem, but she could only imagine. Lillian had never told her father, but he just somehow knew about her's and Lysander's relationships. Then again, he wouldn't really be their father if he didn't know. His brand of teasing was far more brutal though.

((OOC; I just assumed his uncles would tease him at least a little; like about imprinting and stuff :3))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
The AM/ Driving

Tyrese looked up at Lillian as he worked the plastic seal off his honey mustard dipping sauce, giving a shrug and putting it down. "Oh you know, indulging in the multi-million, perhaps billion dollar franchise of heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure; clogged arteries, obesity, strokes. The typical stuff: greasy food, over salted fries, sugar on everything and who know what's in the meat." He obviously still disliked it, but checked the contents of bis burgers anyway before beginning to eat. He was too lazy to eat as healthy as he usually does. He observed Sela in her attempts to ignore her mother, chuckling to himself and sipping his coffee again.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: I can see that
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 am

"Yeah, I see that," she paused and reached over for a few of his french fries, not having bought herself anything but the smoothie. "But why are you doing it? You hate this stuff." Unlike him, Lillian didn't care. She worked out enough to balance any unhealthy eating she did. Well, not as much as she did back in high school when she had no priorities but to go to school. Then again, for a while during her pregnancy she ate nothing but Chinese food and coffee flavored ice cream. Occasionally she would mix the two together; savory and sweet, so delicious! She thought she was going to hate Chinese food after that, but nope! Thankfully. She reached back over and stole more of his fries, and an onion ring or two. Was it weird that her mouth was watering for that same combination again? Probably, so she wouldn't say it.

Sela sat against the wall, silently eating and watching them. She's never gotten to see her parents really interact with each other, other then their time at the beach yesterday; which was a blast! But this was just a little different. They were all in a more neutral setting which meant she could see them act, normal around each other. Yesterday was goofy and fun. Watching her mommy, she wondered to herself why she did that; steal food that is. Whenever they went out and ordered food, she would always pick off her food. If she wanted it so badly, she should have just ordered it herself!

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
The AM/ Driving

Tyrese watched Lillian kidnap from his miniature feast, raising a brow and moving his onion rings closer to himself. He didn't seem to defend anything else as he kept the rings near the crook of his arm and dipped his chicken tenders in the dipping sauce. "I haven't been feeling well enough to cook today. This is better than nothing." He wished they sold chili, the good hardy kind like his uncle made. Come to think of it, he should have eaten Sela's leftovers from lunch yesterday. Sighing, he rubbed under his eye and cupped his chin into his hand. "Is it that surprising to you? I have changed from high school, you know. I even have better people skills." He thinned his lips into a line, taking a swipe at her smoothie as he tried to steal it. He never would have thought someone would know him well enough to call him on the habits he had.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: I can see that
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Lillian moved her cup out of the way as he made a grab for it. Not again! She wasn't allowing that to fly. "You have your coffee, drink that," she muttered lowly in a warning tone. Turning away from him slightly, she placed the straw between her lips and sucked on the pink liquid, glancing at him from her peripherals. "You haven't changed that mu-..." Lillian paused as she turned to face him fully, her brows quirked in amused curiosity. "You have better people skills huh? You're an author...What kind of people skills do you need?" she asked with a light chuckle. What an absurd notion! Ty, having people skills! It made her want to laugh. Leaning in a little, her shoulders curved inward, she sipped on her drink with baited breath for his answer; it should be a good one.

Sela continued to watch, munching on a chicken nugget. Her mommy seemed to know a lot about her daddy, but she should have expected that. Her mommy was good at understanding people and getting information. She didn't know how it was done, she just knew she was good at it. It was like she could just look at someone and know things about them without ever being told. Crimson eyes shifted to her daddy, she still had yet to learn as much about him so she didn't know if what her mommy said was true or not. He didn't seem all that talkative with anyone but mommy, and that couple friend of his. Picking up her drink, she took a few sips, watching earnestly.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
The AM/ Driving

Tyrese smirked when Lillian jerked her drink out of his reach, gradually leaning back as she turned to the side and gave him a dark look. He dipped his head slightly and directed his gaze out of the window, sipping from his cup until she went into one of their usual banters. Putting his cup down, he took the first bite out of one of his burgers and looked disinterested in her amused tone. "I had interviews and stuff. But even as a person, I improved my people skills." He shrugged and drummed his fingers on the table.

He wondered what would happen if he acted completely different from his usual self. How surprised everyone would be, or how hard they would fall over while laughing. Sheesh. Couldn't someone admit he wasn't the same person? Maybe not entirely different from high school, but he'd made progress with himself. He cleared his throat briefly, "You don't have to believe me, I never said I was a new person entirely. I still get irritated if people talk to me."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out