Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Outfit $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee huffed softly as she fixed her hair a bit, she had accidentally dropped some of the applications as she put her phone back in her purse and had to go chase after them. Shaking her head a little bit, she glanced around outside for Alexus, but didn't see him. Maybe he was inside? If not, she would just calmly wait for him to show up. Stepping inside, she took in a deep breath and smiled, the place smelled delicious! Her teal eyes scanned the building before a smirk appeared on her lips as she saw Alexus. Skipping over to him, she then leaned agaisnt the table a little. "Well hello handsome is this seat taken~?" She giggled, giving him a playful wink before she sat down across from him. "So, how has your afternoon been?" She asked him as she tilted her head a little bit. Though, before he could answer, a waitress approached their table, a smile on her face. "Hello. My name is Hannah, I'll be your waitress today." She said as she set a menu down in front of the two of them. "Can I get you two anything to drink while you look over your menus?" She asked as she held her notepad and a pen. "Just a Pepsi. Thank you." Rylee said. "Okay." The woman said, writing it down before she looked at Alexus. "And you sir?"

O.O.C Since I don't thin there' anyone roleplaying as a waitress, I just added in an NPC.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Job Hunting◈With n/a◈Wearing: It's cold outside /Driving
User Image

Alexus tugged his phone from his pocket when he heard and felt it vibrate, his eyes lighting up as he read the text on the screen. He smirked to himself, his gold orbs flickering to his wife as she leaned onto the table. He quirked a brow, "Well, my wife is supposed to be meeting me for lunch, but since she's not here yet~" He replied smoothly, hooking his arm over the back of the booth as it continues to clutch his phone.

He was getting ready to start listing off some of the things he did today when they were approached by another female. He looked her over more as if accessing whether she was a threat, then smiled pleasantly. "Well, I'd like whatever you'd recommend for me, hun." He cooed, while giving a casual shrug. He blinked and smiled back over at Rylee. "I was just hired to work at a desk clerk down at Saisons De Amore. It's a ritzy neighbourhood on this side of the island. My next book is going to be a bestseller, and I'll make sure you're slitting pretty in Lumiere, kitten." his smile curved more and he nodded to himself.

He dreamed big, and why shouldn't he? He'd always had the best, and wanted the best. And since he was so privileged, didn't he deserve the best? And Rylee especially, if she was the best woman, he'd better give her the best everything too! Deep down, she had to at least want better; he knew he wasn't great right now, but he would become the best. For her. He sighed, "So how was your morning, kitten?"

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $500
Last Purchase: N/A (-$0.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC: I think Nyan_Cupcakes is, but idk how often she's around.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at the waitress again, who was smiling at Alexus as she nodded her head. "Okay." She said as she wrote something down on her notepad. "I'll go get your drinks right away." She said before heading towards the kitchen. Rylee was a bit curious as to what the girl would bring out to drink. She then blinked before looking over at the man, a smile spreading across her face. "That's great! I grabbed a few applications while out walking around, they all seemed like pretty interesting places to work, I'm just not sure which I want to choose." She said before she gave him a sweet smile. "I don't need some big fancy house to be happy, just spending time with you is amazing enough." She said, a small blush making way to her face as she thought of the intimate moments they had had the last two days.

Sure, the place they were living in now was rather small and she wouldn't mind having a bigger place, she was still happy. What she wanted more was for Alexus' books to do better than they ever had before, she had actually read all of them and enjoyed helping him, or... trying to at least, come up with new ideas. She wasn't much help though, other than seductively offering to help him relax when he was over stressed. Her bright teal eyes then looked up at him again and she smiled. "My morning was pretty good, I got to explore most of the city except most of the shopping district and the beach." She said, but it was kind of too cold out to go to the beach, but she would see it one day. That was one of the main reasons she was so excited about moving to Soliel.

"So any ideas about what you're going to get? I think I might go with the soup and salad." She said as her eyes scanned over the menu, though she did jump a little as a cup was gently placed near her. Hannah looked a bit surprised before she gave a small chuckle. "Sorry for startling you ma'am." She apologized, but the embarrassed Rylee just gave a small dismissive wave. "It's okay." She chuckled a little herself. "Here is your pepsi and for you sir, the creme soda." She said, glancing at Alexus before holding her pen. "Have you two decided what you would like to order?" Rylee glanced at the menu for a second longer before looking at Hannah. "I'll have the soup and salad." Hannah nodded her head. "Which soup and salad would you like?" Rylee glanced at the options again before looking at the waitress once more. "I'll have the green olive soup and the grilled chicken salad please." She said. The waitress scribbled down the order before she looked at Alexus curiously, waiting for his order.

O.O.C Ohh.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Job Hunting◈With n/a◈Wearing: It's cold outside /Driving
User Image

Alexus nodded, glancing at the waitress as she walked away and rubbing his eye slowly. "Which ones were you thinking of applying to?" He asked curiously, hoping it was at a bar or some place where she had to wear a mini skirt at least. There's s no way she would, but he could pretend if he wanted. He paused fore dropping his hand into his cheek with a sigh. She was humble even though her parents were well off, her dad at least. "Well No we don't need it, but babe it never hurts to have it." He shrugged and looked down to his menu.

His gaze flickered to the waitress again, he pulled his elbows off the table as she put his drink down. "Grazi." He sipped from his straw while Rylee ordered, looking down at the menu again until he was asked what he wanted. "Gnocchi with bacon and wild mushrooms." He stated, smiling over at Rylee after a moment. Ha! He was eating a vegetable today, he deserved to be rewarded later. But anyway, they better hurry up...the dance was starting soon and they had to go home and get dressed.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at her husband before tapping her chin with her finger, where had she grabbed applications from, she'd grabbed so many. "To be honest, I was considering just throwing all the applications on the floor once we got home and the first one I picked up, I would fill out." She said with a bit of a laugh. She was joking of course, but it could be a good idea... No, it would just result in a mess that she would have to pick up, and that wouldn't be very fun! She then looked at him and smiled a little before reaching over and poking his nose, knowing that it was hard for him, going from the rich life that he was used to, to what they were living at now. Not that their home was bad! She had actually grown up in a rather wealthy home, but her father never spoiled her and would make her do chores or something else to earn money for an allowance.

The waitress nodded at the male before smiling. "Your food should be done soon." She said before she went back to the kitchen. While the waitress walked away, Rylee looked at Alexus and rose an eyebrow. Him. Eating vegetables! "Vegetables? What a good husband~" She giggled, smiling at him, knowing very well he was going to request some kind of reward for this later on, not that Rylee minded! She then glanced at the clock on the wall and noticed they would have to hurry up if they wanted to make it to the ball. Hannah came out rather quickly, carrying there food and setting it down. "I hope you enjoy. Just signal for me when you are ready for your bill." She said before walking away again. Rylee looked at the food and smiled. "Looks delicious!" She said before she picked up her fork and stabbed it into a piece of lettuce and chicken before bringing it to her mouth. She was going to eat her soup second to give it a chance to cool down.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Alexus leaned back and wrinkled his nose when Rylee poked it, pursing his lips at her idea to pick out an application. "Sure, why not?" He always made a mess with things and of things, no big deal in his book. Actually, his office was a mess again, he was a terrible organizer. So if Rylee wanted to make a mess for once, he wouldn't foul her for it. He smiled when Rylee acknowledged his choice to eat something healthy, nodding almost proudly and sipping from his drink again. "Yes, a very good husband!" He emphasized with a small chuckle.

Finally, he put his phone away in his pocket as his food was served, spreading his napkin out and tucking it at the top of his shirt. This restaurant was actually like one he would visit at home. It was high class, but oddly not very expensive at all. Which was good! He liked expensive everything, but it was better not to come out of his pocket if it didn't have to. He din't mean that in the way of being cheap of course. He grabbed his fork and offered his wife the first bite, humming to himself as he began eating afterwards.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at him and chuckled a bit as well before she grabbed her cup and took a drink of her soda. She then looked at Alexus and tilted her head a little before smiling as she took the first bite of his food. It was actually rather delicious. "Yum." She said after she had swallowed the food in her mouth. She had eaten at fancy restaurants before, but not all too often, this one was very nice though, the food was great and it didn't cost too much either.

Smiling a bit to herself, she continued eating her salad, thankfully it wasn't a very big salad, so she was able to finish it rather soon. Moving the empty dish to the side, she took another drink of her soda before bringing the soup closer to her, it had cooled off just enough were it was still hot, but not so hot it would burn her mouth. She brought her spoon to her lips before smiling. "You should taste the soup." She said as she pushed the bowl a little closer to him. The teal haired woman glanced around the restaurant for a moment before she noticed a clock. Was that the actual time? "We're going to have to finish up soon if we don't want to be too late to the ball. Thankfully Rylee had already set up her clothes so that she could grab them quickly and she didn't plan on doing anything extremely extravagant with her hair, so it shouldn't take too long to get ready.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:48 am
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Alexus nodded, smiling and looking out of the window as he ate."I can see the hotel from here." He observed, twirling his spoon in the small noodles and sauce piled into his bowel. He finished it in no time, his thought filled with their usual content. How could he make this fun for himself? while he waited on Rylee, leaning forward and trying her soup, he waved Hannah over to pay the bill. Even if his books weren't well known, he made enough that they had decent pocket money at least. Decent not like how much his parent would have given him, but good enough to get them by. "Man, I hope that thing doesn't bore me to death. Slow music and boring people all standing around with martinis and cigarettes in one hand. Yuck."

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:06 am
User Image

Rylee looked out the window and smiled a bit before she finished her soup. The woman then looked at her husband giving him a reassuring smile. "I'm sure it won't be that bad." She said with a small chuckle before she glanced around to make sure nobody was close enough to hear before smirking a little and leaning closer to him. "And it it is we can have a little 'ball' of our own~." She whispered to him with a smirk. Watching him before sitting up straight and glancing over at the waitress as she brought them the bill. "I hope the food was to your liking?" She asked, which Rylee nodded in response too. "It was delicious." She said.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:22 am
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Alexus poured skeptically. Yeah sure, something exciting better happen! Else, he was gonna drag Rylee out of there early, away from all the old people with their monacles and junk! He was going to whine about it when his wife offered the perfect solution. His pout slowly spread into a grin as his eyes flashed colors. "That's why I love you, babe. Everything is a thousand times better when you're around." He then looked at the waitress, giving a nod as he pulled out his wallet. He just wanted to pay and leave already.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image

Rylee looked at her husband before giggling as his pout went away and the color of his eyes changed. Smirking at him she then kissed his cheek. "I love you too~" She purred before watching him pay for the bill. "Thank you and come again soon!" Hannah said as she took the bill and money from them to let the couple be on their way before she would go clean up the dishes left on the table. "Let's go shall we?" Rylee said as she smiled over at Alexus.

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Attend the Fall Ball◈With n/a◈Wearing: It's cold outside /Driving
User Image

Alexus paid his tab and stuffed his wallet back into his pocket, shifting out of his seat after gulping down the rest of his soda. actually, fifty dollars for one meal with no appetizers or wine wasn't entirely bad, not at all, he just was surprised all the same. Next time, Clove garden! *cough*generic olive garden*cough* He offered Rylee his hand as he passed her seat, "We shall." He smiled and exited the store.

{exit}

Spending funds: $446.00
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

Rylee had noticed the price and while it wasn't entirely bad, it was still just a little expensive, but she wasn't too entirely shocked either they were in the richer district of the city. The teal haired woman then looked at her husband and grinned as she grabbed his hand and followed him out of the building. She was excited about the ball, and even if it did end up boring, the couple would make their own fun back at home, so no matter what, it was a win-win night!

[Exit]

O.O.C ~

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:16 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 am
User Image

User Image

As soon as the cab had stopped, Setsuko paid for the cab and left opened the door waiting for his beloved's hand. "You must be starving. I'll treat you to lunch. You like Italian, right?" He smiled warmly to her and would then lead her to one of the tables right in the middle of restaurant and pulled over a seat for her just like a gentleman. He was soaking wet but he just didn't care about that right now. He needed for things to be done. He simply cannot focus on petty things such as that.

Lady Sonnet

$ 4xx.xx :Monies
                                                                  None :Company
                                                                  It's complicated :Status
                                                                  What have I done? :Thoughts
                                                                  ___ :Out of Octaves

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff