Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese glanced at Bree to check on her, eye flickering to the doctor before falling back to his phone. Somehow he knew when Finn was amused by him, and glared at the reply he recieved. Tell her to breath? Wasn't she already breathing?! Why did these guys want him to be the godfather again? He was a terrible people person. He watched the doctor tell Bree to calm down, seeing immediately after what Finn was talking about. How did ex-athelete do that?! Was that what happened after being married for several years?

He stuffed the phone back into his pocket, watching the doctor explain the procedure and looking over to the screen. Alright, he could handle a pregnant woman for one doctors appointment, right? She needed a friend. Perking up when he heard his name, he walked over to Bree and took her hand gently, letting her sqeeze if needed. "It's okay, Bree. Just breath." He hummed, "Deep slow breaths, okay."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $469.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:37 pm
whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Thank you... Tyrese..." She whispered through slightly panted breaths. Now if only she could get her God damn husband to come here and say that. It was as if they had some sort of silent communication. And to be honest, it wasn't fair. This always happened around Tyrese. She absolutely adored her husband having a phenomenal best friend that supported him... But it was just like Bree stopped being there. It was like the whole world revolved around anything but. She would be left behind. Again. But at the sound of a sudden inhale by the doctor, she stopped herself. Her hand relaxed on Tyrese's, though she had never really been squeezing. More of just... A reassured hold.

The doctor's eyes flickered happily to life. "Well look at that." He still moved the small object around her stomach, sliding it around the goo to get a better visual. "You see that little black bulb right there?" He held up his free hand, pointing to the screen - though it looked difficult for him to hold it all in place. "Ms. Teagan, I'm happy to say that you are with child." He looked back at her before glancing back up at the screen. "And about 4 or 5 weeks in I should think." Gliding his fingers across the glass, he circled the black bean looking object. "That's your baby, right there!"

Her heart stopped. Mouth opened, gasping involuntarily. H-Her baby. It was right th-there. O-On the screen. Her breathing now finally slowed to an average beat, eyes staring at the screen in wide wonder. Now she really wished Finn had come. Instead, she stared in disbelief at the photo. "Oh my God.." She whispered, her free hand coming up to touch her mouth. A baby. It was positive. For real positive. She was having a baby. Finn's baby. Her and Finn's baby. The reality from yesterday sank in all over again. More hot tears came. Happy, ever so happy tears. She could feel one trickle down her cheek and onto her sleeve, but allowed it to slip - not really even noticing it being there. Here she was... The only parent of the baby in this room. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen though. Nothing could distract her.

Already she'd know she'd love this baby unconditionally...

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: It's Cold Outside!...; I Need A Scarf!
Feeling: Very Worried; Depressed...?; Angry...
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese was glad that worked. He patted her hand with his lingering one when she thanked him, giving a small shake of his head. He didn't need to be thanked, he was doing the whole friendship thing right this time. But dammit, Finn better make sure he dropped by like he said. Not might, but definitely! Hearing the doctor speak then grabbed his attention, his eyes flickering to the screen and seeing...well, he could interpret what he was seeing exactly. It was all sound echos bouncing back and forth to create an image. He'd never seen a sonograph before, although he knew what it was.

He cocked his head for a better look, raising both brows when the doctor pointed to the screen. That was the baby? His heart unexpectantly skipped a beat and he chuckled. "Well...-" He stared at the bean shaped human highlighted on the screen that was Finn and Bree's child. The little bulb that would grow into a fetus and into an infant when born. "Congratulations, Aubrey. I'm happy for you." He was sure his words went unnoticed by the way he saw the brunette staring at the screen, but didn't mind as he patted her hand again.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:06 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She stared at the screen, slightly squeezing his hand, but in truth, she hadn't heard a word he said. "D-D-Do we get those... Those picture things?" It was hard to talk through the emotional excitement. Her heart pounded away, breath now raggedly escaping her lips.

Dr. Harvey chuckled. "Yes, yes. Let me go ahead and get those for you." And he clicked away, looking seemingly busy.

Bree, on the other hand, couldn't stop staring at the screen. "Look at that Tyrese..." She whispered in disbelief. The goo had warmed slightly, but not by much. Another gasp. "That's inside me..." She couldn't get it past her mind. A baby. A real baby. No more dreaming. No more wanting. No more wishing. She had a baby. Sucking her lips in, she sniffled, tears already rolling now. A BABY! A laughing sob came from her lips, her free hand now wiping at her face while she watched the screen. It was motherly love in its purest form.

"Just need to wait for these..." The doctor murmured before glancing over at Bree. "Exciting, isn't it?" He laughed, leaning forward on his knees. "Let me know when you're ready to clean the goop off of your tummy." He glanced over at his hand, talking to her almost childishly. "Would you like to hold the equipment?" A warming smile as Bree nodded quickly, non hesitantly picking up the smooth plastic and holding it in her hand. She sobbed out another laugh, now hysterical.

Feeling: Hysterically Happy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:24 pm
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn rode up to the hospital, shake still in hand, and drove into the garage parking lot after paying the attendant. Why did you have to pay for parking at a hospital? Anyways, throwing down his kickstand, he set his drink between his legs and tore off his helmet. A fit of nerves bubbled up in stomach, fluttering around like butterflies. Setting his helmet down, he got off the bike and placed his drink in the same compartment as his food so he wouldn't look like a total tard walking into the hospital all happy-go-lucky with a milkshake in hand.

Taking his keys out of the ignition, he got off the bike and made his way to inside the hospital. The moment he stepped inside he could smell the heavy amount of cleaning solution used. Walking up to reception, he leaned against the counter with his fingers drumming against it. "Uh, hi," he said tying to grab the woman's attention. She looked up at him curiously, "Yes? What can I help you with?" "I'm looking for my wife, Aubrey Teagan," he replied slowly, almost hesitantly. His nervousness seemed to grow with that simple statement. She blinked at him. "Oh yes!" she jumped in her seat a little as she leaned back in her chair. "Rhonda! Take this man back to his wife, she's with Dr. Harvey. Rhonda's gonna take you right to her." "Oh, uhm, thanks," he muttered to her smiling face as he looked up and followed the nurse that beckoned him from a doorway.

Finn followed behind her silently, trying to throw away his nerves as his fingers absently tapped against his thighs in his pockets. If he felt like a nervous wreck now, how was he going to be when Bree finally gave birth to their child? "Right through here," the nurse said softly, pointing to the door before walking off. Finn took a deep breath before knocking on the door to let everyone know he was there and then opened it to see Bree and Ty holding hands, Bree holding some weird plastic thing against her stomach and the screen of a computer illuminated with static

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Hospital
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese felt Bree squeeze his hand, glancing down to her face from the screen. Right, pictures. Of course, they could print those out on the spot now and days. And after this, he would need to leave the room, right? The doctor would need to ask about her medical and sexual history, and prescribe medications, complicated stuff he didn't want to hear. He looked back at the screen as Bree stayed suspended in awe. "Yeah, that's quite a sight." He hummed quietly, feeling her grip on his hand loosen. He nodded again, "Yeah, you're a mother Bree."

He chuckled at her tears of joy, looking up a few moments later when walked in. He smiled briefly and waved the brunette over to trade places with him, carefully letting go of Bree's hand and taking several steps back until he met the wall. He didn't think Bree would like him running off just because Finn arrived, so he would get out if the way for a while. Or maybe Bree would let him off for now, he would wait and see. Either way, he was happy for the couple and they should be able to have a moment. Ty would avoid being awkward or ruining the moment. Soooo...yeah.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: sorry, I cannot type and talk to this knuckle head of a friend at the same time.
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:16 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Dr. Harvey stood up immediately to greet the newcomer. "Hello! You must be another family friend. Unless... You're Mr. Teagan?" Now that Tyrese had put him down, he was a little reluctant on pointing out the next 'Mr. Teagan'. Regardless, he began to gesture the man into the room. "Come in, come in! We're just finishing up the sonogram and waiting for the pictures to finish."

She looked up from the screen to wonder who knocked - though it didn't last long. Her eyes were practically super glued to the image of their child. Slowly, she moved the plastic piece over her stomach, rubbing the gel in a little deeper with each movement. Looking up at Finn, she stared up at him, her head pulling back slightly. She still felt the guilt from her previous thoughts sting over her mind. But.. At the same time, she felt anger. And more than anything, happiness. "Look, Finn..." She didn't sound nearly as enthusiastic that she had with Tyrese, but it was more than likely because she was wondering what the hell he was suddenly doing here. Though it was clear Tyrese probably didn't like being here alone... That made her awful feelings sink deeper. "That's our baby.." She whispered, still wiping away tears.

"That's right!" Mr. Harvey crowed. "She's around 5 weeks in." And he turned his attention back to his clipboard, beginning to write things down.

OOC: It's all good!
BUT HOLY s**t THAT SPIDER WAS HUGE.
Feeling: Hysterically Happy; A Little Angry.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:32 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Hearing the doctor speak to him, Finn jumped in surprise. "Uh yeah, I am," he replied dumbly as he walked further into the room as he was beckoned. He took a glance back at Ty as he moved to the edge of the room, before turning his gaze back to the woman lying on the hospital bed with the sonogram machine. Exhaling a shaky, held breath, he knelt down beside her as she showed him their baby. Their baby. At first he was reluctant to look, not because of anything else other than nerves. He didn't even understand why he was so damn nervous! But slowly, he let his golden gaze travel up to the screen to see the tiny, bean shaped human growing inside his wife's uterus.

The gravity of the happiness, shock and overall news of yesterday slammed into him. A tearful smile spread across his face as he stared at the screen. He ran a hand along his jaw, awestruck by the sight of his baby. Their family was a real thing now. It was tangible and real. They were starting a family and in nine months their child would take its first breath of life. Standing, he rested a hand against her shoulder and kissed her temple, letting his lips linger on her skin. "I love you so much Bree," he murmured as his voice cracked a little, giving her another kiss.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:45 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her hand still held the device, holding it steady so as Finn could get a good look. At least, she thought she was holding it right. She sniffled, rubbing her eye with her free hand and shaking in the bed. But rather than looking back at the screen, she was watching Finn with a pensive look. Wh-What was he thinking? What would he do? Would he be almost as relaxed as he was yesterday? Heart still pounding, her brown eyes widened, purple swirling beneath their depths. And finally, he smiled. She exhaled, chest heaving downwards in order to release the held breath. Tears now streaming, she released the item and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him tight. "I-I-I love you too.. F-F-Finn.." She cried, arms hooked around his neck. Her hands dipped straight into his hair, grabbing at the roots.

And just like that, she sniffled and began to cry right into his shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:42 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Whoa..." he breathed as she suddenly flung herself into him. It took a moment for him to wrap his arms around her, but only because he was surprised by the action. After her utterance of love, he slowly wrapped his arms around her back, eyes closing and a loving smile coming to his face. He dipped his head down against her shoulder, feeling her hands in his hair, kissing her shoulder affectionately. It was only when he heard her start crying that he brought his head up. He gave her tiny body a reassuring squeeze as he pressed his lips against her head.

"I hope those are tears of happiness because right now, we don't have anything to be sad about. You're going to be a mommy Bree, something I know you've always wanted," he whispered to her, smiling all the while. They may never have exclusively talked about it, but he knew his wife and he knew she wanted kids. He was hoping they could have waited a little longer, but accidents happen and this was certainly a happy accident. Now that their baby was real...Finn glanced back at the screen where he had seen his baby only seconds ago...He wouldn't change this accident for anything.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:02 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She hicced, sniffing quietly, her sobs becoming silent but still there. Shoulders shaking, her curls bounced behind her as she lifted her head from the bed and deeper into Finn's shoulder. All she could do was nod. Nod over and over and over again. He knew.. He always knew what she wanted. He always found out what made her happy and what cheered her up from being upset - even if it was his fault; which was a minimal amount. Trying to gasp for breath, she grasped the back of his shirt, needing to be held. She pulled back slightly to look at the Doctor. "C-C-Can we cl-clean this now?" She choked out, hot tears stinging her eyes pink. More hitched breaths.

Dr. Harvey smiled and nodded, pulling out a few photos and sealing them into a small envelope. "Let's get that cleaned up, hm? Then I just have a few more health questions and some physical procedures for you guys and you're free to go on and get out of here." He pulled out a few tissues as well as antiseptic wipes. "I promise it'll be real quick." He slid the chair around Finn to the other side to reach onto her stomach, absolutely oblivious to the tight hug. He began to dab and wipe at her stomach, opening a few wipes and cleaning the rest up. "There we go." He nodded. "So let's go ahead and go back to the first room." He stood up and took the gloves off, throwing them away. "Whenever you're ready, I'll be there." He closed the door behind him.

And as soon as the door shut, the arms tightened around Finn again, her body now sitting up quickly as her shirt fell back down her abdomen. Hot tears still dripped into his shirt and she even wrapped her legs around his waist, hugging tight. "D-Don't let go.." Came a barely audible whisper from her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn gingerly stroked the back of her head as he felt her nodding like a mad woman. When the doctor came around to his side of the bed, Finn moved slightly to give the oblivious man room. Why couldn't he have done that on the other side of her? Couldn't he see they were having a moment. When he was finally gone, he ignored the comment about the room before this one, as he didn't know where it was. Either she or Ty was going to have to tell him where to go. "Never," he replied as he moved one arm from around her back to scoop under her legs. Picking her up, he smiled as he happily cradled her in his arms. "I have a vanilla milkshake waiting at the bike if you want some after this," he murmured as if a statement like that was there way of being suggestive with each other.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:38 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She rocked herself back and forth, feeling Finn's strong arms pick her up. He was so warm... She sniffled and exhaled her mouth, letting the tears dry on their own. "I love you.." She whispered again, planting small kisses on the front of his button up shirt. It was hard not to just crawl into this bed with him right now... Though the paper under her would definitely get annoying after a while. She croaked a laugh, sniffling all the while. "I-I'd like that.." A hard swallow and she tilted her head to look over behind them, not wanting to let go of Finn yet. "T-T-Tyrese... I-I'm s-so happy you were here with me..." Taking a deep breath, she attempted to regain her composure. "I-I know.. I-It's not probably o-one of your favorite things... T-To do.." She sniffled again and held herself close to Finn. "B-But thank you.. S-So much..." The last part hardly came out at all.

Looking up at Finn with glistening, wet, and slightly pinkened eyes, a pleading look crossed her face through the tears. "I-I wanna go home... A-And be with.. M-My husband..." Clearing her throat, she rubbed at her hot cheeks. "L-Let's g-go finish up..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn
✗ Hospital -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese stayed planted against the wall, arms folding behind his back as his shoulders kept him supported. He looked down at his shoes, homding his breath to one side of his cheek and biting his lips slowly. He could tell his overjoyed the new parent a were and smirked to himself, eyes drifting shut as he numbed the flow of his thoughts. It was a good thing Finn made it, he knew the experience had to be monumental for both parents. And hopefully now Bree felt a lot better than she did after his attempt to cheer her up.

Eyes lulling open just enough to focus on the floor, his mind pictured the door the doctor had just vacated the room through and in her in that directed inconspicuously. When called upon by the brunette with bouncing curles, he looked up with another smile. "Don't even worry about it, Bree. It was my pleasure." It was a dawning moment for him too, in a way. He gave a short wave, hand dropping to clap against his leg as she pushed off the wall and grasped the doorknob. "Congratulations, guys. Have fun celebrating."

The door clicked shut behind him midway down the hall as he walked, one hand tucked in his pocket. That didn't take long at all. Looking at his watch, he thought about the pizza with only two slices missing that he left with Lillian. She probably wouldn't have touched it. Whatever, he should probably just to home.

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎
Out Of Chamomile: Don't even say spider! X.x
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:41 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn smiled again at her declaration and laughed right along with her at his joking tease about his milkshake. He hadn't even gotten to eat yet; buying his food and coming straight to the hospital. At least now he would have a cup holder on the way home. Looking up as Bree addressed Ty, Finn smiled at his best friend, thankful that he had come to be her support. He was a little peeved with Jacob at the moment. He should have stuck around! Ty was even worse at social settings like this then Jacob was and yet here he was, supporting Bree when it should have been her best friend's job. "Hey man, thanks for being here. I'd hug ya, but I got a lady in my arms. See ya!" he chuckled as he gave an awkward wave with Bree in his arms.

Turning his attention back to her, he kissed the side of her head before opening the door and letting her direct him to the next room. When they got there, he opened the door and set her on the uncomfortable hospital bed. Even though he let go of her, he stood beside her and held out his hand for her to take so she could still hold onto him if she wanted.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items