Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
Streets of Doux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:56 am
User Image

User Image

This was perfect! Trendon was here, and they could go to parties, and Levi could introduce him to girls, and all sorts of fun things! Which girls, though, that was the question... Maybe Lexi? She was fun and friendly, if a little young. Trendon was slightly closer in age to her, though. It probably wouldn't work out, but she was great fun to flirt with, and unless things had changed, that was Trendon's favorite part anyway. "Of course!" Levi said excitedly. "I know just the girl. Hmmm, party party party...." His fingers tapped his lips in thought. "Friday! I'll throw one on Friday. It will be grand! There will be alcohol! And honestly, where did Adrian go?" he finished, remembering his brother's absence. Fortunately, Trendon had been more aware of his surroundings than Levi had, and Levi followed after him with an "Oh."

In the car, Adrian waited, mind in a jumble. The ghost of Trendon's hand was still on his neck, and he rubbed it furiously in an attempt to remove the feeling. He'd frozen! Why had he frozen? He should have pushed the man away; he'd at least been successful in stopping him from pinching his d**m cheeks! But then there was an arm around his shoulder, and he'd frozen. And felt as small as a child with his head tilted up to look at Trendon. Which was ridiculous, since he was not an incredibly small person. He shook his head violently to try to clear the memory, and snatched his hand away from his neck, clenching it next to his leg. That neck was Joseph's territory, and it felt inhumanly wrong for someone else to be there. Like tracking muddy footprints on sacred ground. Not that... Levi was muddy... He just... it wasn't real. It was all a joke to him. Yeah, Joseph had wanted him to move on, but not sell the temple to some random guy who would just play with it and forget about it. 'This analogy is making no sense!' Adrian thought furiously, and it really wasn't. But things were too hectic right now for him to think clearly.

At long last, the two boys - who seemed more like twins than he and Levi did, really - approached the car.
                                                                "To be honest, I don't know. But I assume you're coming?" Adrian said, his words phrasing a question but his flat tone not really implying one, or implying that he was happy about it. "Of course he is!" Levi exclaimed, not giving Trendon a chance to answer for himself. "My best friend shows up after who knows how many years, and you think we're gonna leave him standing in a yard? Get real, today's going to be amazing!" At the start of that tirade, Levi had thrown open the back door of the car, and was attempting to shove Trendon in by force. Any plans the man had could be cancelled, he was sure of it.

|| Profiles: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Outfits: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 , $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: Nononono! You haven't been godmodding at all! I've actually
                                                                been really impressed by how much you've not been godmodding ^^
                                                                It can be difficult making sure to leave actions open-ended without
                                                                moving things along suuper slowly, and I think you're doing great!

Also I apologize if having Trendon and Adrian respond to each other is
                                                                messing you up at all. I don't want to stop Trendon from being able to
                                                                reply or anything, so I try not to do too much at once, but I don't know.
                                                                Just let me know if I'm being a problem, kay? ^^;
                                                                ||

Loonamist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Free of any thoughts regarding finances, Trendon couldn't help but let himself get sucked back into his more preferred area of interest. "Just the girl, huh? Tell me more, tell me more," he chuckled, wrapping an arm around his friend's shoulder as they headed for the car, where the man's twin had disappeared into. He probably should have felt bad for scaring Adrian off, but he didn't, and part of that was because he didn't really realize he'd done it. After all, this was just what he was like; Adrian had dealt with it for years, so he just assumed he expected it of him. And... maybe decided he didn't really want to deal with it too much. Seeking refuge in the car was probably a smart play, since it left Trendon to be easily distracted by Levi.

He reached the car, looking over as Adrian-- kind of-- answered his question.
                                                      "Well--" he started, but he was cut off by Levi's quick and enthusiastic response, laughing as his friend tried to stuff him into the back seat. "I think I'm being kidnapped," he remarked with an amused, smug smirk, but he easily conceded and bowed his head, ducking down and sliding into the back seat. "So apparently I don't have any choice." He shifted, leaning forward and resting his arm on the driver's seat as he smirked at Adrian. "Guess you're stuck with me."

He drew back, though, reclining in the seat and crossing one leg over the other, hsi hands behind his hair as he relaxed.
                                                      "So, Levi, I take it you're in charge of what the plan for the day is? As long as I'm not buying you guys lunch or something, I'm happy to sit back and let you guys chauffeur me around," He bit back another teasing comment towards Adiran, and instead shifted his attention back a bit in the conversation. "Oh, and, you have to tell me more about this girl you mentioned, Levi," he added, raising an eyebrow with interest.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC: Ah, well, I'm glad to hear it ^^;;
                                                      I definitely don't want to be overbearing with my writing.

And no no! I actually love their conversations x3 I enjoy reading them,
                                                      and I don't feel like Trendon's responses are stifled at all. Thank you
                                                      for the concern, though : ) But I really enjoy reading all of your
                                                      replies so far

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

"Yeahhh boi!" Levi shouted when Trendon complied and sat in the back seat. He quickly shut the door and jogged around to the other side to get in the back seat with him. Trendon was here, and Adrian could just deal with being in the front seat all by himself! In fact, he'd probably prefer it.
                                                                "Sure looks like it," Adrian replied to Trendon with a sigh. The more time passed, the more he realized he was just going to have to accept this turn of events. Today would be filled with torture, and likely many days to come, and he would just have to get used to it. Again. When Levi got in, he turned around and inspected them before stating, "Buckles. On. Now," and turned around again. Levi complied, and when Adrian heard the click, he nodded in satisfaction and put the car into gear, pulling away from the curb. Though he didn't know where they were going, he assumed Levi would give him directions. His twin wasn't a complete idiot, after all.

Levi chose to answer Trendon's second request first, and began to talk about the girl he had every intention of setting his friend up with. "Right! The girl. She's great. Her name's Lexi, and she's a little young - 20 - but super fun. I've known her a while, like almost a year now? So she's almost 21 then I guess. Crap! I need to find out when her birthday is... But yeah! You'll have fun with her - she blushes like no other," he said with a grin as he looked over at Trendon. "In fact, I'll text her right now," Levi pulled out his phone and typed quickly. 'Lexiiiii, my love, you're coming to the Fall Ball right? Got a date yet? There's someone I want you to meet ; ) ' Satisfied, he pressed send. "There! Done. And as for what we're doing today, well... Today's mission," Levi began, his voice at a normal, if somewhat above average. To finish the sentence, he lowered it into a loud whisper that everyone in the car would be able to hear. "-is to get Adrian laid."

A foot slammed on the brakes, and the car came to a screeching halt.
                                                                "WHAT!" Adrian shouted. Knuckles white from their sudden death grip on the wheel, he stared straight ahead as every muscle in his body tensed. "D**m! Calm down and drive! I was joking!" Levi exclaimed, eyes wide at his brother's sudden outburst. "Kind of," he muttered too quietly for the man in the front seat to hear. While he knew it was next to impossible that Adrian would be sleeping with anyone anywhere in the near future, that didn't mean that he couldn't get back out into the dating scene. It had been over three years since Joe's death, and Levi had been trying to convince his brother to date for months. Adrian could act like he wanted to be mourning and single for the rest of his life, but Levi knew better. He'd seen the attic in Adrian's house - the one he told everyone was storage and never let anybody go into. He could convince the whole world and he could even convince himself, but he couldn't convince Levi that all he intended to do with his life was work.

Honking and yells from behind them finally convinced Adrian that he needed to keep the car moving. A deep breath helped to calm him, and he unclenched his body enough to ease up on the break, pulling forward once again. "Addy doesn't date," Levi explained to Trendon, voice at a normal volume once again. "You're gonna have one soon though!" he added with a grin. "Really, you'll have a blast."

|| OOC: Aw thanks! I'm glad I'm not messing anything up terribly xD
                                                                I really like reading yours as well ^^
                                                                ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 am
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Trendon grinned as his friend joined him in the back seat, but blinked when Adrian turned and ordered them like a parent commanding her children after they'd been fooling around and getting on her nerves. "Yikes, geez. Yes mom," he teased, his grin growing as he listened and buckled himself up. "You know, Adrian, you're going to make a fantastic mother some day. You have all the best traits-- thoughtful, safety-aware, boringly mature, but still sexy enough that all the young boys will be after you," he continued, smiling a bit too smugly as he continued teasing the other.

He flashed a bit more of a smirk before turning his attention to Levi, clearly delving himself immediately into the description of this mysterious girl. Twenty, huh... So not old enough to --legally-- drink, but still fun. His grin grew a bit as Levi continued, and he modestly placed a hand on his chest.
                                                      "Oh, who are you kidding? Getting her a date with me would be present enough," he joked, but then reclined back as he pulled out his phone and started a text to her. "Well, blushing is definitely an automatic win for me. You don't actually have to set us up..." He trailed off, leaning over to see if maybe Levi had a picture of her on his phone for her contacts, "But I certainly wouldn't mind meeting her..."

In fact, he was definitely intrigued. He drew back as Levi finished his text and continued on to the next topic at hand, the plan for the day. He actually laughed at the punch line, but his laugh was cut short as he lurched forward with the sudden stop of the car.
                                                      "Oof, hey, where'd 'Mamma Safety' go?" he muttered, rubbing his head and smiling wryly as he glanced towards the front. Well that seemed to hit a nerve. Couldn't he tell Levi was joking? Though hopefully not completely. "Personally, that sounds like a grand plan for the day to me," he remarked, leaning back and settling in again, "You seem like you could use it, Addy. You're obviously far too tense..."

He glanced at Levi, smirking a bit, and leaned back in the seat.
                                                      "Sex is not dating," he reminded his friend, waggling his finger at him. In fact, sex without dating was almost better. He missed some of his friends-with-benefits from back home... He quirked a curious smile at the promise, though, and chuckled under his breath. "Hey, I don't doubt you. And if it makes you feel any better, if she's your friend, I wont try and make it with her. Immediately," he half jokingly replied in return, giving a playful grin. "Oh, also, you're going to have to pay for me with whatever we do, 'cause I'm broke," he added rather nonchalantly, giving a thumbs up and a far-too-big grin. Might as well wait until they were already driving to... wherever, to mention that.

OOC: Not messing anything up
                                                      at ALL xD I really enjoy reading Adrian and Levi's
                                                      responses.
                                                      And I'm glad to hear it >w< Lol I kinda felt like Trendon
                                                      might be a little boring at times, but at least he's got the
                                                      teasing going for him to keep things interesting.
                                                      (Hopefully)

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:44 am
User Image

User Image

Suffer in silence. That was the tactic Adrian had chosen to adopt, with no other options apparent. It wasn't like he could retaliate - what was he supposed to do, freak out at his brother's friend? That sounded like a good option. And if he tried to be sarcastic about anything, the idiot would take it as flirtation. Most likely he'd take anything as flirtation. Which is why doing and saying absolutely nothing was starting to look like Adrian's best bet. Despite Trendon's joking manner, however, Adrian couldn't help but have mixed feelings about the statement. He would make a d**m good mother -- er, father -- no matter what anyone said or how they said it. Subtract the 'sexy' part and the smug grin that was all-too-visible in the rear view mirror, and he could almost appreciate the sentiment. If only there was actually sentiment there, he thought dryly.

Karma played in his favor today, though. Without a seat buckle, who knows what would have happened to the two in the backseat at his sudden outburst. With the car having braked so suddenly, they could have gotten hurt. Allowing himself a smirk of satisfaction after they'd begun moving again, Adrian commented dryly,
                                                                "Bet you're glad I made you wear a seat belt now, huh kids?" He instantly regretted the statement. No doubt there would be retribution. Still, it was true, and the fools needed to be more aware of their own safety. They weren't invincible, and something much worse than a sudden stop could happen. He settled back into a tense silence, more determined than ever to keep his resolve. The rest of Trendon's comments were ignored; the only recognition they received was the skin of Adrian's knuckles growing increasingly white as his grip tightened more than ever.

Levi, with the attention span of a goldfish, was ready to move on with the conversation. "Sex is close enough to dating," he said adamantly. "And don't worry, I've got you covered. It's your first day in the 'blue boy cult' and we must celebrate! In fact, we might have to create some sort of horribly embarrassing initiation ceremony..." he joked, a mock-thoughtful look on his face. At that, his phone buzzed once, indicating an incoming text. "Hey look! She replied," Levi said as he pulled out his phone. "And she doesn't have a date to the Fall Ball yet," he added, wiggling his eyebrows at Trendon. "This is perfect!" Fingers flew across the screen as he typed a response. 'Perf! Then you're not going alone anymore!' The message was short, and may have been cryptic, but what was one to do? She would get the point. "Aaand, done." Levi pressed a few more keys after sending, and tossed his phone on the seat next to Trendon. On the screen was Lexi's contact page, with her name and number, as well as a picture of her on Molly, from back when she was first learning to ride. "Here's her number. Have fun!" It didn't occur to him to worry that Lexi might not actually want her number given out to people she didn't know. She'd basically given her approval in her text, anyway. Or, well, not really, but who cares?

|| OOC: Sorry for the wait! And also for the crappy post. Pretty sure I wrote
                                                                several things out of order, and it might not make any sense. OH WELL
                                                                ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:45 am
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Adrian was probably right to be concerned about retaliation for his comment, as it was very, very clear he'd be getting some from the wicked grin that crossed over Trendon's face. There was something admiring to the smirk, though; he could appreciate the situation and actually liked Adrian calling them out on it, but part of that was just the opening it provided. Another part was just that he always admired the suffering twin's wit and ability to respond. Even if he did constantly take advantage of it in the worst of ways.

"So glad. You're our hero, Adrian," he replied, reclining back, but then leaning forward. He reached up to grab onto the shoulder of each seat so he could pull himself closer, fully expecting a dirty look or evasive lean from the male. "Remind me to show you my appreciation when we get out of the car..." he added in a low, seductive purr, then chuckled as he withdrew into the back. He dropped back against the seat with a thump, looking lazily over at Levi as he gave his response to the next topic.

"'Close' 'enough'," he repeated, lifting his hands to make quotation marks, "I dunno, I'd debate that. Dating suggests some kind of monogamy, though. But I guess that would suit our dear DeeDee here, anyway." He positively grined at the idea of some kind of initiation, though. "Oh just try! You know I'm impossible embarrass. I will gladly strut the streets with my boxers on my head, and do so with confidence!" he jokingly boasted, puffing out his chest and laying a fist over his heart as he struck a heroic pose. Of course, that was not at all the truth-- he was perfectly capable of being embarrassed-- but it was the persona he liked to project.

And, admittedly, it was a bit difficult to sincerely get him flustered.

His facade fell when Levi recieved a text, and he peered over curiously when he mentioned the girl he was setting him up with.
                                                      "Well that was easy. You ever think of starting up a dating service, Levi?" he remarked with an amused smirk, leaning back. He blinked, though. "Wait, Ball?" he repeated, quirking an eyebrow, "What ball?" There was an actual dance now? Damn... he should try and find the box with his nicer clothes, then. He hadn't expected a ball.

He picked up the phone when it was tossed over, raising his eyebrows and smiling a bit when he noticed the picture.
                                                      "Pretty," he remarked, pulling out his own phone and quickly programming her contact information. He probably wouldn't contact her until/unless necessary, though, at least not before he met her. It would be a little odd to just do it out of the blue, after all. He tossed Levi his phone back and put his own away, then reclined back and laced his fingers behind his head, his feet lifting to rest between the two front seats. "So if we're trying to get Addy laid, does that mean we're going to the beach or something?" he asked, figuring he might as well continue the joke since he still wasn't really sure where they were, in fact, going, "Or the mall?"

OOC: I... I actually liked your
                                                      order better xD It flowed more.
                                                      Also, we should probably figure out where they're
                                                      going >.> ;; Lol just kinda realized they're just
                                                      rollin' through the streets of Doux.

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Deep breaths, deep breaths, stay calm. Adrian kept his resolve this time, only bending over the steering wheel to get further away from the man stretching annoyingly across the car. No embarrassing reactions, and no irritated ones. Success! It was a short-lived victory. He flinched at the monogamy comment and muttered,
                                                                "D**m straight." This turn of events was really wearing at his nerves if he was flinching. Yeah, he had good reason, but still. 'I reeally need a drink,' Adrian thought sadly.

Levi's response was more fun. "You're right. Then sex is better," he said with a nod. Not that he would mind dating someone... That kind of thing just didn't tend to happen with the kind of flirting he practiced. Monogamous girls ran with a different crowd. Book clubs or something. Trendon's opinion on 'initiation' brought an impish grin to his face. "Impossible, huh?" Levi responded, an evil glint in his eye. "We'll see about that, won't we?" That sounded like a challenge. And what was more fun than a challenge? Nothing, that's what. Nothing. This was going to be fun. The subject of the Ball, however, needed to be addressed. Apparently Levi had forgotten to mention it. 'Whoops.' "Right, the Fall Ball! It's, like, an annual thing. A ball," he said redundantly. "And you're going, because I just set you up." Also redundant.

Unfortunately, the inevitable question came up. Where were they going? Levi had no idea. He'd kind of figured he could wing it, but there was more pressure now that he had a friend to entertain as well as his brother. "Uhhh," he answered awkwardly, a sheepish smile on his face.

"That is not the plan. Levi, really though, where are we going?" Adrian asked, concerned. Had they really just been driving in a line for this long for no reason? He'd pulled out onto main but had simply kept driving from there, with no destination or direction given.

Levi ignored the question, a convenient distraction appearing in the form of another text from Lexi. He laughed aloud as he read it and then texted back, 'Could anyone be as handsome and charming as me? ; ) ' Lexi's question had been ignored, though it was possible it might look like an accident. Really it was because he had no idea what he would be doing today, apart from hanging out with these two. Plans were abstract ideas that he'd never fully grasped. The text was sent now, though, and the problem of not having a plan was becoming increasingly... problematic. Quick, new distraction! "So the Fall Ball, right? I was thinking if we-"

Said distraction was cut short by Adrian shouting.
                                                                "Levi where the hell are we going!" Outbursts like this weren't common for him, but his nerves were fried and control was becoming increasingly difficult.

Shrinking in the seat, Levi replied, "Beach. Beach sounds good. Trey wants to go to the beach, yeah?" He looked over at his friend. Adrian didn't normally act this way, and it kind of scared Levi. He didn't want to mess with this. He would've had to pick a destination eventually anyway, right? Best not to antagonize the driver. Right.

|| OOC: B-b-b-but no! Blllaaaargh, maybe I should just write all of my posts
                                                                when I'm half asleep then... *dies* Sorry, this is the first time I've actually
                                                                roleplayed with two characters in one post, and it's still really confusing.
                                                                It's fun, but I wonder if I should just write two separate posts for each or...
                                                                I dunno. Does it help if I make a new paragraph each time I switch which
                                                                one is talking?
                                                                ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Trendon grinned at Levi's response, and gave his friend a playful slap on the shoulder. "Glad to see you've come around! Now if only we could convince your brother..." Once again, Trendon found Adrian through the rearview mirror, grinning at him, and then looking back to the more lively of the twins. He had a feeling Adrian was going to start truly ignoring him here soon, so he silently made a mental not to try not to mess with him too much. At least, not until they got out of the car, and he could more easily place himself directly in the more subdued twin's line of vision.

"Sure, if you have the attention span to remember to try and actually do anything to try and embarrass me," he replied back, smirking at Levi. Oh, this would be fun. Sort of. It really depended on just how seriously his friend had taken that 'challenge'. Hopefully he hadn't just done something he'd regret. And with the change of subject, he suddenly realized he very may well have. He'd just been set up on a date with a pretty girl, after all, a date to a ball. There were... a horrible amount of opportunities to embarrass himself in a situation such as that...

"Well, that's no problem for me, but who are you going to be going with? I mean, you are going, right? You can't just leave me to try and fend for myself with something like that," he replied, giving a playful, curious sort of smirk. He glanced over at Adrian, though, as Levi tried to figure out where they were going, then rolled his eyes as his friend was easily distracted by another text. Well, this could take a little while... He chuckled a bit as Levi tried to detour once again, and raised an eyebrow at Adrian when he snapped so harshly at him for it. Welll, someone needed a nap! Or a little something else...

He chuckled to himself, but kept his comment only in his head this time, shrugging at the suggestion of the beach.
                                                      "Sounds good to me," he agreed, then gave a naughty grin, "It's not a nude beach by chance, is it?" he added in a joking manner. If only...

OOC: Lol xD
                                                      It's totally up to you. I'm reading it fine like this, but if you would
                                                      feel more comfortable doing something else, feel free ^^
                                                      Honestly, it's whatever works best for you and your
                                                      writing style : )

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Short attention span? Absolutely. Levi hadn't stuck to that topic long enough to think of anything embarrassing for Trendon to do. However, that didn't mean he'd forgotten about the challenge. When the time was right, and a perfect opportunity for a dare came up, he could bring the subject back. And then all sorts of entertainment would ensue. For now though, he let it drop. "The beach it is, then!" he declared, but shook his head at Trendon's comment. It was all well and good to joke about nude beaches, but as flirtatious as Levi was, he couldn't imagine actually going to one. Which made him really glad that they didn't have one here, so he wouldn't have to explain why he didn't want to go there.

Frustration overcame Adrian again at the same idea, and as they were stopped at a light he smacked his head into the steering wheel.
                                                                'Nude beaches? Really, nude beaches? I swear...' Honestly he didn't know how Trendon had survived this far in life. Then again, the man had just lost his job, so he wasn't exactly doing well. Which was no surprise. When the light switched to green, he turned and headed towards the beach. All this talk of the ball just made him even more glad that he had no intentions of going.

On the other hand, Levi had every intention of going. He just hadn't thought far enough ahead to get a date, or to think that if he hooked his friend up with a date then he might have to acquire one as well. "I have to bring a date? D**m..." He pondered his choices, but there weren't many. It wasn't like he stayed in contact with most of the girls he met. This was a problem. "Well, we'll have to add that to the agenda for today as well: find me a date, too." He laughed as the car pulled into the lot at the beach and parked. This really was a conundrum.

[exit to Beach]

|| OOC: But my writing style isn't a good writing style unless it's easily understood
                                                                and entertaining for other people as well! So new plan, I'm going to try to keep
                                                                things shorter for the next few posts. Maybe if I include less in each post it
                                                                will be more like the one that flowed better for you?
                                                                ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:14 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese stopped by both houses, finding candy in a,large bowl outside of one well lit house. Making sure Sela didn't go crazy and carry away the whole bucket, he urged her to move on and found no one at the second home. He smelled Lysander and Katio there anyway, and pursed his lips as he walked by. Since the trip was so brief, he kept his daughter's hand and walked to the next closest neighborhood, Doux. The mossy smell in the air was nice, but they could go on to the beach from here.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: o3o er...okaii! ^^ old if I should have quoted her or not
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Raaaaaaawr!

User Image

Sela skipped along with her daddy, happily taking as much candy as her tiny hands could. That is, until her daddy ushered her away from the bowl of candy and pretty house. "Oh! Daddy, that's uncle's house! Maybe they're...home..." she barely got to finish her statement before she was being pulled away from their house too. She didn't even get to go and say hi. Her uncle had been the one to help her mommy this morning after all, and she had yet to thank him. Turning her gaze upwards, towards him, she gave him a curious look. Why did they hate each other so much? Even her mommy didn't want her uncle to know where her daddy lived. Would something bad happen if he found out or something? Well, either way, he knew now.

Following him as they walked to the next neighborhood, her eyes lit up at all the houses decorated for the holiday. She even saw a few kids running around on the sidewalks. Crimson eyes flickered from child to child. She saw cowboys and ninjas, and princesses all over the place! Looking at all the people, she let go of her daddy's hand and clung to his leg as they walked, feeling rather timid around so many people.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:17 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Bitter; Hurt; Pained.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Phew. Okay. Hold on a second.

The wounded brunette stopped to coil herself onto a curb. Glancing around at the moss covered stones, she chose a spot that didn't look too dirty. Not that it would matter! Her dress was already a mess. Geez. All she wanted today was to dress up as Raven in her costume, go to the festival to go on a few rides and whatnot - at least before she got to the point where she couldn't even go on roller coasters - go out to eat, and then curl up in bed like it was nothing. This... Wasn't even close. Instead, she was limping her way back home, barefoot and dirty while everyone else had the time of their life on her favorite day of the year. Awesome. She was going to straighten her hair, put on the leotard, her boots on... Little bit of purple lipstick. The works. Eugh... Her hips gently fell onto the stone wall, curving around the edge of the sidewalk of Doux. She just... Needed a bit of a breather before picking back up again. Picking her feet up and resting them into the damp grass, she pushed her toes towards the dirt, wiggling them back and forth. It was just wet enough where it didn't stick, just cooled her feet off from the hot walk through the neighborhood. God. She was like a freaking hobo! At least during these few hours.

Lifting her head, she gave a sweet yet pained smile at passing children and parents. To think, what would they dress up their first child as? A fat little pumpkin? Or a little Luigi. Mario maybe. Definitely one of those instead of Princess Peach in case she was a girl. Or maybe a little Pikachu. She sighed, glancing towards the left, then the right and tucking her hands into her lap. Lucky little ducklings... Scurrying around in their cute costumes with absolutely nothing on their minds - baskets filled with candy and hearts pounding away in their ears. Adorable.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Raaaaaaawr!

User Image

Sela buried most of herself behind her daddy, almost scared to get close to any of the people. She was picking up every screech made by the kids, and with so many around it was hurting her ears. Looking around, she watched everyone running around without a care and their parents seeming to have just as much fun watching them. She wished her mommy was here with her. There were pictures of her first Halloween in their picture books and she looked a lot more happy then she did right now. Clinging more tightly to her daddy's pant leg, her crimson gaze traveled around until she stopped to the scent of someone familiar. Turning her head to the path of the scent, she noticed that lady friend of her daddy's. Letting go of him, she shyly made her way over to her. She looked sad and something felt...off about her. A weird sense of wanting to protect her settled around the pup as she inched closer towards her.

Pushing blue hair out of her face, she came up a few feet away, still too nervous to completely interact with her. This lady was nice enough to give her candy on their first meeting. That lizard in her daddy's house smelled like her too. "You're daddy's friend right?" she asked as her foot kicked at the wet grass shyly.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese kept his gaze focused straight ahead, his eyes steeled but his face otherwise remaining relaxed. He didn't hate Lysander, but the male knew a pointless venture when he saw one. If Lysander hated him so much that he hated the DNA Sela inherited from him, then he had very little to say to Lillian's twin. Besides, that blonde would probably laugh in his face, already knowing what Lillian did. Inwardly Ty sighed, eyes flickering to lively children-filled streets. He gave a polite nod and smile, directing his attention to Sela as she squeezed his leg. "It's okay, we're all just walking around. No harm in that." Neither of them were being forced to interact with anyone else. That was until Sela let go of him and began to wonder off. Ty followed her with his eyes, the navy orbs widening to see Bree sitting on the sidewalk. Did she break out of the hospital. "Aubrey? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" He asked, glancing around for Finn as he approached.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out