Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Connecting the dots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:09 am
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

xp

still, I think the whole situation, gay, straight, bi, whatever.... the whole situation is just a big moral red flag. and it also steps on the toes of my feelinsg regarding gender and stereotypes...

well I sure don't want to upset you. If I did I'm sorry. I just like the idea of throwing a sexy afterparty with some hot guys of whatever orientation.

I do appreciate that you don't mean to offend me. I hope you don't take it personally when I say, however, that sorry is more than just words. I don't think you mean any harm, and so I don't blame you. but harm can come regardless of intent, and ignorance does not excuse one from the responsibility of what they have done.

again, not to blame you. just to help you.

Saew and I are planning on making a discussion on Consent. smile it would be a good opportunity to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:25 am
Chieftain Twilight

I do appreciate that you don't mean to offend me. I hope you don't take it personally when I say, however, that sorry is more than just words. I don't think you mean any harm, and so I don't blame you. but harm can come regardless of intent, and ignorance does not excuse one from the responsibility of what they have done.

Saew and I are planning on making a discussion on Consent. smile it would be a good opportunity to learn.

I'll be happy to join in when the topic arrives! Because I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something here. I'm most likely not considering something that I should have, or should for future references. I'm glad you're not second guessing my intentions and I hope you'll enlighten me.  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:10 am
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I'll be happy to join in when the topic arrives! Because I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something here. I'm most likely not considering something that I should have, or should for future references. I'm glad you're not second guessing my intentions and I hope you'll enlighten me.

he said he made the topic. I'm going to join in on it later when I return.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:41 pm
Chieftain Twilight

I'm still waiting on it?

Unless it's the clearly consentual one? In that case, I have no idea what was going on and how I was upsetting you. emotion_kirakira  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:13 pm
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I'm still waiting on it?

Unless it's the clearly consentual one? In that case, I have no idea what was going on and how I was upsetting you. emotion_kirakira

that was it, yes. are you really so unsure how you were upsetting me? I don't know how to be more clear about it....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:13 pm
Chieftain Twilight
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I'm still waiting on it?

that was it, yes. are you really so unsure how you were upsetting me? I don't know how to be more clear about it....

I first thought it was about your homosexuality. I tend to treat gays just as everyone else, because to me that's what you are. I live in Amsterdam, the capital of gays. You're no minority here, so I sometimes make funny jokes about you guys just as gay people make funny jokes about my straightness. I thought that something like this could cause you to be upset perhaps.

But now that we're debating in the other topic, I really have no idea what I did to upset you, because so far you're the one that's upsetting me! Is my personality upsetting you? Well if so then I'm not sorry at all. Being a lil less close minded would do you justice.  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:25 pm
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I'm still waiting on it?

I first thought it was about your homosexuality. I tend to treat gays just as everyone else, because to me that's what you are. I live in Amsterdam, the capital of gays. You're no minority here, so I sometimes make funny jokes about you guys just as gay people make funny jokes about my straightness. I thought that something like this could cause you to be upset perhaps.

But now that we're debating in the other topic, I really have no idea what I did to upset you, because so far you're the one that's upsetting me! Is my personality upsetting you? Well if so then I'm not sorry at all. Being a lil less close minded would do you justice.

first, I'm Bisexual, not homosexual. but that's hardly relevant.

second, no, I didn't think you had anything against gays.

third, I think that for the most part we merely are having misunderstandings. I don't think we are effectively communicating what eachother mean when we say any given thing. it could be a language barrier, or perhaps differences in perception.

and finally, I'm not sure I even really want to talk with you anymore right now. if and when I am in a better mood, I will try again to be clear. hopefully then there won't be hostility between us.  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff