Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
☆ We'll Answer Your Questions Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:49 am
Ebania
Vending, most likely; we've got a few guides in our Resources subforum on how to do it. But buying gold generators (items in the Cash Shop that give out gold) is not only bad for the economy, but for your wallet; the chances of winning the maximum payout are so low that it is definitely better to buy a fantastic item from there and then sell it when it's much more expensive later on. 3nodding

ReKryptonite
Is there such another way earning gold fast than exchanging money to gaia cash then to gold?

Thank you for quoting me back that really helps a lot that's what i most heard from people. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:52 am
You're welcome!

Your PMs are set to friends-only, and your profile is hidden, so I can't respond to your PMs. emotion_sweatdrop

ReKryptonite
Thank you for quoting me back that really helps a lot that's what i most heard from people. smile

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 am
Ebania
You're welcome!

Your PMs are set to friends-only, and your profile is hidden, so I can't respond to your PMs. emotion_sweatdrop

ReKryptonite

Oh maybe you could bother adding me please? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:54 am
Done!

ReKryptonite
Ebania
You're welcome!

ReKryptonite

Oh maybe you could bother adding me please? smile

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:47 am
So...where's the durem team for tri town? o:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 am
Here you go!

User Image

MOMO-kun xD

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:40 pm
Ebania
Here you go!

User Image

MOMO-kun xD

Thaanks chuuu  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:04 pm
I am still kind of new to this guide and don't know my way around.
But where are the pictures posted. Everyone told me it will be posted on the thread for that specific event but I'm not sure where that is.
Please help.  

car12Aniime

Devoted Explorer

13,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:46 pm
car12Aniime
But where are the pictures posted. Everyone told me it will be posted on the thread for that specific event but I'm not sure where that is.
Please help.

I'm not sure which pictures you're talking about. ^^;; You can find the NSTG Halloween event by clicking on the Holiday Event Subforum.

Oh! Are you talking about screen shots taken of last night's gathering at the NSTG Field? The best place to post or find them would probably be in the A Night of a Thousand Wishes sticky.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:13 pm
sdrawkcab
car12Aniime
Please help.

I'm not sure which pictures you're talking about. ^^;; You can find the NSTG Halloween event by clicking on the Holiday Event Subforum.

Oh! Are you talking about screen shots taken of last night's gathering at the NSTG Field? The best place to post or find them would probably be in the A Night of a Thousand Wishes sticky.

Yeah the screenshots. And thanks. Happy Halloween  

car12Aniime

Devoted Explorer

13,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:55 pm
car12Aniime

Yeah the screenshots. And thanks. Happy Halloween

No problem. Happy Halloween!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:07 pm
Hi hi <3

Been gone awhile! And I sure feel new LOL

Is there a list of average Game Item prices? Bugs, flowers, etc? Was browsing through the Game Items forum and people are all over the map! It didn't used to be so difficult!  

Jaded Sunset v2

Lady Prophet

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:18 pm
Jaded Sunset v2
Hi hi <3

Been gone awhile! And I sure feel new LOL

Is there a list of average Game Item prices? Bugs, flowers, etc? Was browsing through the Game Items forum and people are all over the map! It didn't used to be so difficult!

Ha yeah, it really is all over the map.

Um, when you mean list, are we talking like the price guides that used to exist years ago? <.< >.> If I remember correctly, Gaia banned price guides. There shouldn't be any.... I mean, not unless a random user somewhere is keeping lists for their own purposes.

I haven't been in the Game Items forum for a few months, so I can't comment on prices. I think you'll have to do some digging. The marketplace is a good place to start. You'll see the average prices, plus you can look at the graphs to see trends for the month and year.
Otherwise, I'd recommend looking into a few of the threads that seem to be established for a while and see what they sell for.

I know it's not easy. I tried to do the same thing a few months ago for the prices of Philosopher's Caches. Users were all over the place with those prices too. > <

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am
sdrawkcab

Um, when you mean list, are we talking like the price guides that used to exist years ago? <.< >.> If I remember correctly, Gaia banned price guides. There shouldn't be any.... I mean, not unless a random user somewhere is keeping lists for their own purposes.

I haven't been in the Game Items forum for a few months, so I can't comment on prices. I think you'll have to do some digging. The marketplace is a good place to start. You'll see the average prices, plus you can look at the graphs to see trends for the month and year.
Otherwise, I'd recommend looking into a few of the threads that seem to be established for a while and see what they sell for.

I know it's not easy. I tried to do the same thing a few months ago for the prices of Philosopher's Caches. Users were all over the place with those prices too. > <

That's so odd! I wonder why they were banned? It seems like the lists would help keep people from getting ripped off! sad

Thank you much. I'll poke around some more, lol.  

Jaded Sunset v2

Lady Prophet

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 am
Jaded Sunset v2
sdrawkcab

That's so odd! I wonder why they were banned? It seems like the lists would help keep people from getting ripped off! sad

Thank you much. I'll poke around some more, lol.

I tried looking for official info on it and couldn't find any. I swear I remember it being a big deal that we couldn't have price guides anymore. There were two main price guides that people swore by. Problem is, they were both outdated. Users were getting into arguments between the ones who swore by those prices and others who were saying that the items are selling for higher now (which they were). People were using the outdated guides to rip off others. > <;

The marketplace really is a good guideline if you pay attention to the graphs. You can watch price trends. You can see if there's been a spike. You can see how many users buy an item per day. It's useful for gauging prices and demand. The exchange forums usually sell items at a lower price than in the market... Anyway, I hope you were able to find the prices you needed. ^^

☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff