Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Coin Catchers
Temporary Raffle Thread (cancelled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 am
The drawing for Awkward's June Raffle is supposed to be on June 30th, but he appears to be MIA for the time being. The drawing for this Temporary Raffle is on July 31st. So to clarify things, is this temporary raffle a secondary June Raffle to take place of Awkward's June Raffle? Or is this supposed to be a temporary raffle for July?

This is nice of you to step in and keep things running for Awkward. Sign me up, please.
cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
The drawing for Awkward's June Raffle is supposed to be on June 30th, but he appears to be MIA for the time being. The drawing for this Temporary Raffle is on July 31st. So to clarify things, is this temporary raffle a secondary June Raffle to take place of Awkward's June Raffle? Or is this supposed to be a temporary raffle for July?

This is nice of you to step in and keep things running for Awkward. Sign me up, please.
cool

This is a temporary raffle for July if Awkward doesn't come back by the end of July. He will probably do the June raffle when he gets back since I can't control the actual raffle forum. I will keep doing future raffles in this thread until he comes back.  

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:10 am
Sign me up pretty please mrgreen do I ever miss him..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:37 am
A dream is a wish your heart makes

I thought you were just gonna continue Awkward's list.
It would help 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

Little Matcha Girl

Manly Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:47 am
can I have a ticket? 4laugh

ok, so you aren't going to continue the previous raffle with all the previous people?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:58 am
Thugisa
can I have a ticket? 4laugh

ok, so you aren't going to continue the previous raffle with all the previous people?

I was just going to start the July raffle since I don't have power in the other forum and then it will give me time to get some donations together for future raffles, dice games, and other contests.  

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:37 pm
I miss out Captain....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:52 am
Lemetia
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

cool

This is a temporary raffle for July if Awkward doesn't come back by the end of July. He will probably do the June raffle when he gets back since I can't control the actual raffle forum. I will keep doing future raffles in this thread until he comes back.

Thanks for clarifying this for me, and I might suggest that you edit your first post to read: gaia_gaiagold July Raffle gaia_gaiagold

... I got the first ticket! emotion_awesome  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:56 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Lemetia
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

cool

Thanks for clarifying this for me, and I might suggest that you edit your first post to read: gaia_gaiagold July Raffle gaia_gaiagold

... I got the first ticket! emotion_awesome

I fixed it thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 am
heart  

fireflys_locket

Aged Gaian

7,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Totally Inappropriate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:58 am
Lemetia

I'd like a ticket please.

And, you might want to peek at dates in first post:

- You can sign up until July 30th 2014 11:59:59 am GMT+1
- The draw will be held on June 30th 2014  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 pm
Totally Inappropriate
Lemetia

I'd like a ticket please.

And, you might want to peek at dates in first post:

- You can sign up until July 30th 2014 11:59:59 am GMT+1
- The draw will be held on June 30th 2014

Thanks. I just copy and pasted the text from the other thread so i missed some stuff to change.  

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 pm
If you want to sign up for a raffle, please ASK for a ticket. Cuz if you just leave a comment or an emote I'm not sure if you want to sign up or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:02 pm
Lemetia

I'll take a ticket, Lemetia. TY! biggrin  

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

GrimGrimly

Snuggly Husband

20,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:42 pm