Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
how are things?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you a reader?
  well duh.
View Results

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:08 pm
[K!ng]
Every time I look at my guilds list I remember what Gaia was like for me 5 years ago.
That's roughly the last time I was truly active in guilds I feel...

And with that...
Hi Suites. mrgreen

Well, holy s**t. Hi, [K!ng]!

How the ******** have you been?

Also hallo everyone. I miss you all. I'm just way too busy with the whole music thing to be online. I feel like all I do is practice, eat, and sleep...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:58 pm
I see this place is just as active as the last time I looked.

So sad in a way how much we've all grown away from this place, hopefully everyone is doing quite alright though. I'm still pretty much doing my normal just hanging in there going with the flow.  

wo_nyrmo

[K!ng]

Sparkly Shade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:45 am
Nexus Carbuncle
Well, holy s**t. Hi, [K!ng]!

How the ******** have you been?

Also hallo everyone. I miss you all. I'm just way too busy with the whole music thing to be online. I feel like all I do is practice, eat, and sleep...
Nexussss. You crossed my mind recently when I was going through older depths of my friend list here. I was curious how you have been doing. Glad to hear you are still going strong with the music! I am not as much into it as I was years ago but I definitely can still appreciate it. Work took over my life. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:23 pm
Rawwwr. o_o  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Ninja! At the Disco

Learned Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:44 pm
[K!ng]
Every time I look at my guilds list I remember what Gaia was like for me 5 years ago.

And with that...
Hi Suites. mrgreen

i'm honored to have [K!ng] post in my thread biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:15 am
I'm still alive at least. Trying to relearn how to navigate this site, heh. Its a crazy place here now. I don't even know what is going one jsut beign spammed with Buy this! or OMG this event is going on but oyu need GCash .. and lol I am so lost.

Buuut, I have been ahving memories lately of bieng back in High School *10 year graduate next year omg* sitting in the Library and talking to Kingy and some others in the first guild we all met together before The Suites. And then I remember my own guil OREO that was so cool... and then later when I was jsut in College I remember my two year Chatterbox Charity thread. I think tis still in my Forum Subs ...

Oh Sweet Baby Jeebus the Nostalgia.

But Hai I am alive. =D I see King all the time cuase we FB Buds but to the ones who I have lost contact with this is ninja 4laugh biggrin  

Discord and Doom

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

oldmama

Familiar Loiterer

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:30 am
CrimsonTearDrop
Today = just got un-banned.

so far:
-got a second job
-bought a car
-school starts in 2 weeks
-not ready to grow up

How about yooou?

How did you do to get unbanned??? My daugther were banned permanently -07 and has tried to get back, but nooooooo!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:31 am
Ninja! At the Disco
[K!ng]

And with that...
Hi Suites. mrgreen

i'm honored to have [K!ng] post in my thread biggrin

Remember K!ng!!!!!  

oldmama

Familiar Loiterer

8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gaian 50

x_X Lethal Injection X_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:29 pm
I am feeling super nostalgic and missing all of you guys. This place was a home for me in so many senses long ago. It's been years, but I still think fondly on all the crazy discussions and Towns hangouts we had.

But now I'm about to go into graduate school after a bit of a break from school and navigating adult life.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff