Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rp Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 am
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96
i loved the rp plot with the girl that has the eating disorder! is it possible i could be that girl ? biggrin
yes of course. their are two versions. one where she is pregnant and one where she isn't

so the eating disorder on one version is actually pregnancy?
kind of a mix of both actually

hm maybe we should let the pregnancy for now as he is just started having feelings for him and alter we can say she has the symptoms and he think it's her disorder again!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:18 am
Irina96
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96
i loved the rp plot with the girl that has the eating disorder! is it possible i could be that girl ? biggrin
yes of course. their are two versions. one where she is pregnant and one where she isn't

hm maybe we should let the pregnancy for now as he is just started having feelings for him and alter we can say she has the symptoms and he think it's her disorder again!
yea that's fine, what's with the explanation point  

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:14 pm
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96

Sure! Can you start please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:23 pm
Irina96
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96
Snowdrop Memory
Irina96

Sure! Can you start please?
could you please and make the topic. i need to rest for a bit  

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Snowdrop Memory
girl is your typical nineteen year old emotional rollercoaster, she's at a party one night with her friend amy when she loses her in the club, so she sent her a text to say meet her outside and as girl is walking through the large parking lot trying to find her friend she see's boy - who is the leader of a rather famous gang around here, and she just happens to see him shoot someone. so he has to kidnap her to keep her quiet, he uses her as his little maid and she's running around after him, even helping with some of the gang stuff, and he soon realises that his fallen in love with her, so they get together officially. but things won't be a smooth ride, he is in a serious gang. and she is in serious danger being with him, will they stay in the gang or will they both leave to have a relatively normal life somewhere?

Hi SnowMem ( hah, sounds like snow men). I love your ideas. This one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (and more overzealous upwards pointing) really piqued my interest. If you want a partner, I'm your gal. But I have a catch. Please let me be the girl. I have the perfect idea for her.

Also, that vampire plot echoed with my imagination, too. I'd love if you considered me as partner for either of these role plays, and for the second I could swing for playing the guy or girl, your choice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:23 pm
Paper Satellite
Snowdrop Memory
girl is your typical nineteen year old emotional rollercoaster, she's at a party one night with her friend amy when she loses her in the club, so she sent her a text to say meet her outside and as girl is walking through the large parking lot trying to find her friend she see's boy - who is the leader of a rather famous gang around here, and she just happens to see him shoot someone. so he has to kidnap her to keep her quiet, he uses her as his little maid and she's running around after him, even helping with some of the gang stuff, and he soon realises that his fallen in love with her, so they get together officially. but things won't be a smooth ride, he is in a serious gang. and she is in serious danger being with him, will they stay in the gang or will they both leave to have a relatively normal life somewhere?

Hi SnowMem ( hah, sounds like snow men). I love your ideas. This one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (and more overzealous upwards pointing) really piqued my interest. If you want a partner, I'm your gal. But I have a catch. Please let me be the girl. I have the perfect idea for her.

Also, that vampire plot echoed with my imagination, too. I'd love if you considered me as partner for either of these role plays, and for the second I could swing for playing the guy or girl, your choice.
that's fine with me. can you make the topic. though i'm working on a few things  

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas