Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abrams Small Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo let everyone else fill their plates, then served himself, smiling. He took a bite, making a small noise at the taste. "Kalin, can I just tuck you in my suitcase and carry you around with me? Seriously. I think the last time I ate this nicely was at Hogwarts. I'm not a bad cook, but I'm not this amazing either. Man, I like it here." He ate happily, a bright smile on his face. He sipped the sweetened drink, already excited for the chocolatey goodness to follow dinner. "I'll have to get my Nan's recipe book. She was amazing too. Maybe you can cook some of the stuff, eh, Kalin?" Pssh. This "little brother" business was easy! Just greet them, let them play with your pet owls, and get free food! Whoo! He smiled, lightly tapping his foot against whom he believed to be Wyatt's.

Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

╔══════════════╗
Kalin blushed but beamed back at Milo happy that the older man apparently loved his cooking. "I'm happy you love it! And I would love to see your Nan's recipe book! Sometimes it gets a little boring doing the same ol' things week after week so it'll be nice to get some new stuff!" the younger boy enthused. Thane muttered under his breath that he was just happy he wouldn't be dragged to another meet with old biddies to swap recipes any longer only to be quieted once more by his friend's mild glare. The Scot also felt a foot on his and thought it was the older boy trying to kick him when it began to tap lightly and almost lovingly making him smirk and move his foot away before looking over at Milo. "Wrong foot there mate, your lover boys to the left." he stated matter-of-fact inwardly cackling as Wyatt coughed around his chicken and Kalin snorted and laughed which caused fizzy butterbeer to erupt from his nose to his embarrassment. Ahh, the sweet smell of chaos.
╚══════════════╝

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo grinned eagerly when Kalin enthused over the recipes. "Sure! I'll make sure I get them to you as soon as possible!" He kept eating, still happily taping at Wyatt's foot. It didn't take long before Thane spoke up, ultimately causing chaos to erupt. Milo's cheeks burnt red, watching Wyatt choke and Kalin snort his drink from his nose. The man covered his face with his hands, mumbling something about wanting to die in a hole. "Sorry Thane. It's easier with just two. I'm not exactly used to four..." He peeked out, feeling like he really, really should have just braved the toxic fumes at his place. He blinked at Wyatt, hoping to every god he'd ever heard about that the older man had a grandiose sense of humor. Why did he have to ******** up in front of teenagers? He'd never live this one down!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Thane actually felt sorta kinda maybe bad looking at the desolate look on Milo's face and so that meant that Kalin looked like someone had ran over his dog twice. Wyatt just smiled comfortingly at his boyfriend and placed his hand over the others and gave it an encouraging squeeze. "It's fine. Just stick with above table fondling and we'll be fine." he gave a wink and chuckled as both teen boys gagged or groaned at the sappiness being exuded from the older male, especially the Slytherin. Ugh, he hoped he never fell in love! "Can't you guys take that somewhere else?" he asked imploringly causing Wyatt to grin lecherously before Kalin clapped his hands together to bring attention to himself and hopefully stop from letting his mind wander to wherever his brother was going. "You can't leave yet, you haven't tried the cheesecake yet!" He grinned as he stood up and went to the cold box and retrieved the large round confection before placing it on the table along with smaller dessert places and a serving knife. After cutting the slices he had his friend grudgingly pass around the plates before silence once again took over the brothers as they dived into chocolate heaven.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo peeked between his fingers at Wyatt, smiling when the latter took his hand comfortingly. The younger man couldn't help but laugh, grateful that Wyatt was in good spirits. "Aww, but it's so much more fun to traumatize the kids with awkwardly misplaced sexual advances! Bloody hell, Wyatt. You never let me have any fun!" He laughed, planting a quick kiss on his boyfriend's lips. Thane asked them to take the snog-session elsewhere, and the man grinned, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Like your room? That's somewhere else, right?" He heard Kalin's comment about dessert and his tummy rumbled, excited for more food, despite the fullness it already had to deal with. Oh well. Chocolate always won out! When a piece was placed before him, Milo took a bite, making a noise of total satisfaction. "Wyatt, you might just get stuck with me more often. I'm afraid I have a severe case of lack-of-good-food-itis. I need the delicious meals... and I need my hot man to take care of me." God, he was awfully flirty tonight! Oh well. He kind of liked the little flutters he got when Wyatt flirted, so it was payback... sort of.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt belted out with laughter at Milo's sass and happily took the kiss as Thane was completely horrified into silence even though those around him could see the budding acceptance reflecting in his light hazel eyes. Kalin had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from bursting out with laughter as well but luckily he had his cake in front of him to put in his mouth instead. At Milo's compliment, at least the Gryffindor thought it was a compliment, he beamed and answered before his brother could. "I'm glad you like it! I make a cheesecake every first night I'm back from school. I started back in the states and did it for when Wyatt would come back and it was his welcome back present." he shrugged but blushed lightly as he realized how much he had disclosed. His older brother just smiled softly at how adorable his little brother could be and ruffled his curly brown mop of hair ignoring the boy's protests. "Since you cooked, Milo and I will clean up while you and Thane relax. Enjoy your first night of freedom." The shop owner looked over at his boyfriend with a knowing look and wink which Kalin didn't catch as he was thinking over his brothers words. Since he cooked, wouldn't that mean that everyone but him clean, and yet Thane was getting off scotch free! He was going to ask why when his friend hushed him and quickly began to push him upstairs understanding exactly what was about to happen and all to happy to try and avoid viewing it. The older man stood with a grin and waved his wand watching the dishes zoom over to the sink and began to wash themselves while the food was given a preserving charm before being tucked away in the fridge before he turned to his boyfriend. "So, you've been fed, is there anything else you'd like your 'hot man' to take care of for you?" Wyatt's eyes twinkled mischievously.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo grinned at the thought of a nice family tradition and, okay, he thought fondly of yearly cheesecake too. Either way, it was sweet! "I wish I had a sibling to make me cheesecake... or cake in general... maybe even a nice chocolate chip biscuit." He smiled, now thinking of all his favorite sweets. He took a few more bites, finishing his piece of cheesecake, then looked at Wyatt, who was mentioning cleanup. Milo quirked an eyebrow, glancing at Thane, who was happy to avoid cleanup. Was it, perhaps because both the eldest males could perform magic? Maybe Wyatt just had something else planned for Thane. Oh well. Milo stood and began gathering dishes, which were quickly stolen my Wyatt's magic. Copper eyes blinked, looking at the male. Of course! It all made sense! God, he could be daft at times, couldn't he. Ugh! Now he had a hot guy willing to do... things! But what things?! Why did he never think things through!? Well, he had to do something, and since his brain and mouth weren't correctly working together, he simply leaned forward and pressed his lips to Wyatt's, happily snogging the taller male. Milo wrapped his arms over the other man's shoulders, before pulling back with a grin. "Oh, I'm sure I can think of a few things."

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Thirteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin was pulling out all sorts of measuring cups, mixers, bowls, sticks of butter, chocolate bark, chocolate chips, flour, sugar, the works while humming to a song Thane had made him listen to which had quickly become one of his favorites. The reason he was pulling out all the stops was because he and Milo were going to be perusing over the other's cookbook given to him by his Nana like he had said days ago at dinner. His brother thought it would be an awesome time (well, he said awesome, Wyatt just said nice) for the two of them to bond. Thane had made a comment about maybe the two of them getting a spa day as well before Wyatt gave him a deserved smack to the head and forced him to come to the shop with him to work. The Slytherin teen was still in trouble for his little mishap the first night back and was going to be working it off at the Quidditch shop. Kalin didn't mind that the two of them were going, although he sincerely hoped the store would be in one piece with both of them there, and was excited about getting to know his big brother's boyfriend some more. From what he could see they were really happy with each other and Milo was a really nice and awesome guy. He just wanted to double check; nothing was ever too good for his big brother! "We're goin' down down in an earlier round. And sugar we're goin' down swinging'. I'll be your number one with a bullet. A loaded God complex c**k it and pull it." the teen sang to himself as he got the kitchen organized for the day.

Miss GryffindorK

Where do we go from here
Turn all the lights down now
Smiling from ear to ear (I’m feeling this)
Our breathing has got too loud (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bedroom floor (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bathroom mirror (I’m feeling this)
We’re taking this way too slow (I’m feeling this)
Take me away from here (I’m feeling this)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαитαкєи ву ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

Milo had been upstairs in the shower, but now was getting dressed. Wyatt and Thane had gone to work, leaving he and Kalin alone. He lifted the old cookbook and smiled at the picture inside, one of his Nan and the family. He sniffled his nose, then hurried downstairs. Kalin was singing a song he'd heard, so the older male sneakily set the cookbook down, then grabbed his guitar. He strummed along to the boy's singing, adding his own voice to the mix. After a minute, he laughed, setting his instrument aside. The older male grabbed the cookbook and stepped in the kitchen proper, before flipping open the book. "I was thinking we start with Nan's brownies, then see where we go from there. Or, you can look and see anything in there. Careful, though. There's pictures in there too. Either way, there's several dozen recipes there, and I can promise they're all delicious. I think there's a section of cheesecakes toward the back, just for you." He grinned, knowing that, without question, his nan had written a recipe just for Kalin, a decadent chocolate cheesecake, one that promised a heavenly demise by chocolate. He watched the teen, wondering what he'd choose.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Kalin jumped in surprise at the sound of a strumming guitar but laughed when he heard Milo accompany him singing as well. They finished the song in a minute leaving him to applaud the older man before he bounded up beside him as he flipped through the clearly worn but loved cookbook. The teen listened as he went over certain recipes he might be drawn to and chuckled when he mentioned the section about the cheesecakes thinking of how quickly his chocolatey dessert had disappeared after the first night. He delicately turned the pages marveling at not only the recipes but the pictures that were sometimes hidden and smiled at the little boy who was obviously Milo surrounded by women and girls of various ages. It was after chuckling at one of them that he saw a good one for peach pie and another for icebox pinwheel cookies. "Could we do these two? I haven't made a pie in forever!" Kalin asked exuberantly.

Miss GryffindorK

Where do we go from here

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo watched Kalin flip through the pages, memories swirling in his head. He had always had fun in his Nan's kitchens, and had even earned himself a nickname. "My Nan used to call me her 'little terror'. I used to help cook, and taste the batter... until it was all gone." He grinned, nodding when Kalin picked a couple recipes. "Sure we can. I think peaches are fresh right now too." He began scooting about the kitchen, pulling out the last of the things they would need. He glanced at the recipes, then smiled, ready to let Kalin take the lead. The younger male seemed to be a dynamo in the kitchen, and Milo made for good help, but it was certainly Kalin who had the skills.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Kalin grinned happily at Milo's agreement and went into the cold cupboard to find the peaches he had asked his brother to get on an after thought (he and Wyatt frequently bemoaned the fact that they would would never find as good of peaches as they did back in the States). Pulling the bag out, he rinsed them off and got to skinning them and cutting them into halve and then quarters while he listened to the older man talk about himself and his Nan and laughed. "Well, despite what Wyatt might say, I didn't slip from the womb knowing how to cook. I burned so many pots and pans when I was younger that Wyatt was afraid to leave me in the kitchen to make cereal." he admitted with a light blush. Looking through the sweeteners and spices he found the cinnamon and sugar and began to add them liberally to the peaches before passing an empty pie pan over towards Milo. "I still have some leftover pie crust from last week, would you mind putting it in the pan and buttering it? You know, if you can resist tasting it I mean." Kalin lightly teased.

Miss GryffindorK

Where do we go from here

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo watched Kalin fetch peaches, a smile curling over his lips. When the younger male began to explain his history with cooking, Milo laughed. "Eh, can be any worse than my mum. She and I always went out for meals, apart from very simple dishes when I was with her. I happened to get spoiled by Nan, though. Then again, I think there's a picture in there somewhere of me after my cousin Liza's wedding. I was in my nice little suit, all groomed up and such, and I sneaked in the kitchen. I think I was four... maybe five. Anyway, Grampa Jep left a huge bowl of pudding on the counter. Needless to say, I yanked the whole thing over the edge, covering me, the floor, walls, cupboards, and the wedding cake in dessert. I had more fun than I cared to admit, even when I got punished later. I had so much pudding." He grinned, remembering how mad all the ladies were, but he was spared the brunt of trouble by his Grampa and Nan. When Kalin mentioned leftover pie crust, the elder quickly found it, and began placing it in the pan, before sticking his tongue out at Kalin. "Mmm... nah. It's the stuff like cake batter and cookie dough that you've got to watch me on. The sweet stuff is what will have my attention." Once the pie crust was in place, Milo pulled a bite sized piece away and ate it, just to be a pest.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Kalin snorted with laughter and had to remove himself from above the peaches so he could laugh harder without spraying his germs all over them. He could just imagine a small young Milo covered in head to toe with pudding smiling in a little suit. "That sounds hilarious! I never did anything like that but there was this time that Wyatt and me tried making ice cream from scratch and we messed up just a little on when and where to put the salt. Well, to be honest we just forgot the ice cream salt until the last minute and then BOOM! Luckily the ice cream only landed on the ceiling but Wy wasn't expecting it to explode, and neither was I really, but to hear his shrill scream was totally worth it!" the teen laughed some more his American accent coming through more prominent. Even though Milo had assured him it wasn't the stuff he usually went after, Kalin still caught him sneaking a bite of the crust and lightly rapped his knuckles with his wooden spoon. "None of that! If you wanna taste something, try the peach filling, I feel like it's missing something..." the Gryffindor frowned slightly offering the older man a small spoon of filling.

Miss GryffindorK

Where do we go from here

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo listened to the story of the attempt at making iced cream. He imagined a younger Wyatt screaming at the explosion, and couldn't help but laugh. "His screams are shrill? That's got to be a sight. And... and you can't add the salt incorrectly. That's... important. Though, I think you quite learned that." After having sneaked a bite, Milo had to yelp as Kalin thwacked his hand with a spoon. He looked at the teen, then calmly rolled up a damp towel, then snapped it at Kalin. When he was told to taste the peaches, he did so, debating the flavor. He quickly rummaged through the spices and added a bit of nutmeg, then got some lemon juice from the fridge, and added a dash of that as well. With a quick stir, he grinned. "Try that. It's how I was taught to make it, anyhow." He shrugged, tasting a peach to make sure it was perfect.

Yukina101

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items