Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Fine Print Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 am
snowdrift_2

Jared shivered thinking about it, it wasn't as if he was disgusted but he was surprised she had "kinks" apparently this school has more to it than meets the eye. "Uh we don't need to get to that babe this is just our first date." he replied
"And the name's Jared." he added which was probably the only name he'd get right in public.
"I have a question for you, is there ever a time where you aren't hopped up on whatever drug you're on? i mean i know you probably have it made with the whole good grades and teacher's pet sh!t but 12th isn't normally the happiest
grade on earth." he asked feeling the number of stares growing as they talked, word was finally getting around that he and Shay were hanging out
he wasn't sure if that was good news or not but 2 wks of playing with the cool kids, getting free stuff from the rich kids' parent's stores, and bullying who he wanted or sicking his groupies on anyone that crossed him
jared was beginning to realize that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be...either that or it was the spell slowly giving him reasons to drop everything and go for this weird witch in training. Either way the incantation was definitely doing something to him because before anyone "under him" would get no more than a laugh, grunt, or him calling them by the wrong name followed by "i'm out of your league"
his friends or at least who he hung out with noticed something was going on and wondered what Shay possibly could be doing that they weren't. They really tried not to care but if a kid could drop the joys of being popular to go for a nobody that could upset the balance of the school. "I don't like her
i mean she eats like a starved pig, split ends, and first class creep ugh this is what i have to compete with
you know i just want to gut her like the river trout she is." Vivian growled her "back up boyfriend" the co captain of the football team raised an eyebrow. "I don't think we need to go that far d@mn Viv what's up with you lately
grandma turtle necks, pants, and i haven't seen you this couple of nights." he questioned "girl stuff and my business is none of you business got it." she snapped before going back to watch the two.
"ok....but yeah something needs to be done, before it gets worse." Carla the senior class president added crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 pm
She laughed, "You aren't my type." Shay began to put away her containers, "I'm just saying be careful with challenging me -you call me weird and I'll show you weird." The young adult shrugged.

"Cool beans, you've been dudebro so far." She took a swig from her drink before making a face at the question.

"Look, man," Shay became serious, her voice took a dangerous edge to it, "I wish I had medication for my disorder, but there's not." A dry sigh left her as she looked at the outside world for a moment, "I'm not having this conversation with you."

"Nice eating with you," the obligatory statement came out with languid ease as she took on her pack and took off. Lunch was nearly over anyways.

Taking to her phone, she sent out a text; Gala, I'm not feeling well. Can you pick me up in twenty minutes? I want to hand in and pick up my homework.

Her eyebrows came together, trying to sew up all the emotions that threatened to spill out on her face to accompany the frown.

It was still fresh the way Gala cried out on the phone -refusing the Special Education classification 'cause her daughter is no retard. The homework Gala inspected, telling her they were no good as she tore them up and told Shachar to do it again, and it all welled up in her throat.

____

She focused on yesterday. Grandmother took her aside to show her an antiquated tome. "Child," the elderly woman began, "I have a story for you."

"Grandma, I have a presentation to practice f-" Shay was cut off by a finger that went on her lips, the old lady shushed her.

"Look, there's a thing called priorities and you're ruining this for me." Grandmother gestured, "I dimmed the lights, put on ominous music, and look over there."

"Is that seriously a fog machine?"

"Precisely, can you appreciate all that I've done -sit down, shush, and look on with wonder," the older woman rolled her eyes, "Kids never appreciate anything. Why do I bother?" The guilt tripping took a good ten minutes, but Shay sat down and the story began. Many, many generations ago there alchemy and magic were commonly practiced.

"Is that really accurate though? Many, many generations?" A dirty look silenced any more questions Shay could've had. Grandmother cleared her throat and continued on explaining how magic wasn't always very reliable so technological and scientific breakthroughs became preferred. Eventually, she got to the point about Shay belonging to a long line of magic practitioners.

"Grandma, seriously this makes no sense. I'm adopted!"

That didn't go over very well, but a tome was tossed in her direction and the child was shoved out of the room, "No more questions! Accept your fate, now go on your journey."

_____

The nueroatypical lady waited in the office for her mother to sign her out. "Uuuugh," she wondered why it always took forever for Gala to show up.  

snowdrift_2

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 pm
snowdrift_2

As she left Jared sat there pinching the bridge of his nose as he prepared to get ready for the rest of his classes though he thought of getting an older cousin to just bail him out instead since it wasn't like his parents were going to know about him skipping school. when he was about to open the missed messages from his parents the group migrated to his table. "So whatchu two talk about?" Carla asked curiously as she leaned her cheek on her hand.
"Nothing you know, I'm not in much of a mood to deal with anyone today
i think i may leave early or something." he said picking up his tray to leave but one of the football players caught him by the arm. "dude what's you're deal?" he asked but only received a head shake as Jared pulled his arm free and threw his tray away, leaving with the flood of kids as the bell run for the next class.
"Aren't my type." Jared mumbled with a laugh "She's funny." he said to himself

Class seemed to go by slower the more he didn't want to be there, it wasn't till half of 4 he text his cousin Randy who was old enough to pass as anyone's father. When Jared was finally called to the office he and Randy went to the car and just decided to drive around in silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:27 am
(Antibiotics made me too unclear to continue writing -my visit to the doctor resulted in the discovery of not one ear infection, but two. Yaaay, but the bright side is that I'm not in pain anymore.)

Gala raised an eyebrow at her attire. Judgement ensued then an offer to go to the mall. "I'm not feeling well," Shay tossed her head back. Mama went on about it was time for them to get work done on their eyebrows.

The incredulous woman hopped out of the car, thanked for the ride, and rushed off to her room. Grandma blocked the way, "Hold up there, youngster."

"What in the world are you wearing?"

"Ceremonial robes," the elderly lady smiled, "Dig it?" Shay hid her disappointment behind a hand -why was she still surprised, she's bright she should have learned by now. "Besides the point!" Grandma's hand flourished into a wave, banishing the thoughts. "You used magic."

Shay's palms raised to the heavens, "Are you serious?"

"Magic is serious business, I'll have you know!" Grandma entered her room, "I need to sit down." She plomped down onto the bed and the interrogation began.

____ (This bit is optional, I do recall you said something about a study session: however, I'm not sure if you want to go through with it by having Jared drop by unannounced.)

Nothing good came from yesterday. Her cuddle competition got sick from an impromptu day trip and grandmother became a schoolgirl at hearing the spell -demanding questions about this bag of dicks named Jared. Shay shouldn't have used the school directory and randomly picked a name.

She nurtured herself with baby food. Those cute packets filled with pureed organic goodies. Second period, computer class -all desire to be in class died.  

snowdrift_2

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 pm
snowdrift_2

(ah that's ok, i remember i was still posting while still high of my molar surgery...typed alot of weird crap that night but edited in the morning. hope you get rid of those ear infections soon my mother still has her's..)
(and Jared lied earlier about tutoring so he'll be a no show)

The two boys rode around in the car till around 6pm and it started to get dark. Jared finally unloaded all the mental baggage on his cousin over a dollar menu dinner. The talk didn't really help that much but he was just glad to see that his actions weren't as strange as all the kids claimed they were.
After the talk Jared was dropped off at the house and was finally bored enough to go over the 10+ messages that his parents left him.His great grandfather finally kicked the bucket and is leaving his largest house and a good deal of money to whoever could move in first. It was pretty far of in New York and the traffic would be crazy so his parents claimed they'd be home by tomorrow and pile what they could into a moving van and leave within the same day.
To Jared that was a slap in the face, most of his stuff was still in boxes and they barely been there for 3wks. Seeing that the night couldn't get any better he took some cough syrup to sleep and went to bed early.

Oddly by the next morning he woke up in the bushes, assuming this was a joke he sat up and looked around he wasn't sure where he was but knew he'd be late to school again. As Jared walked to the side walk to find a street sign he spotted his house 3 houses down on the other side of the street and as he crossed he recognized the name on the mailbox of the house he was next to as Shay's. The observation almost got him killed as a car sped around the corner and nearly missed him. Jared snapped out of it and rushed to get ready for school later arriving in the middle of computer class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:15 pm
(thanks)

All work having been done, Shay nodded mindlessly. Headsets covered her ears with a steady stream that the lovely cast of classically trained celloists rocked out to -Portland Cello Project. "The cello is the closest instrument to the human voice," she informed BQ.

Gran-gran texted: "How's BoD? PS, u should take dis more srsly."

The enchantress decided it would be a good idea to do research in her independent study -only to disprove that tenacious woman. Magic was cooking or the sinfully delicious doujins she read late at night, both to which Shay responded to with yum.

Annoying sophomore from earlier texted her, "o so you're not a lesbian?"
"For you? No."
The underclassmen elaborated, "no liek rumor is you and that guy from lunch have something going on is that true?" She began to blow up her phone, "he's here he's here, look up look up"

Shay complied, tired of these shenanigans. People warned her high school never ended, but she would make sure in the future not to give out her cell phone so easily. He looked weird. She decided to look up love spells to which she scoffed at the site, "People seriously cast these?" She yawned, "This is why I hate stories with magic."

If you want to undo the effects of a spell you must do so properly by casting a spell designed specifically to undo your old spell.

"That's dumb," she thought to herself -quitting out of that tab, but then again so was BQ's story revolving around this impossible romance between a Japanese spirit fox and a demon.  

snowdrift_2

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:48 pm
snowdrift_2

Jared wasn't irritable as yesterday, whatever was going on seemed to sort itself out..in a way. the whole extreme sleepwalking ordeal would be something he'd keep to himself if Randy decided to take him for another ride again. Jared seated himself at his station next to Shay and turned on his computer. From then on was supposed to be a "free day" since the teacher became to involved in her new project. This would of been a pretty decent start to the day but Jared was still bummed about going through the new kid experience at his future school. The whole idea of him being dragged across the country seemed unfair
he didn't see why he couldn't continue the rest of the school year by himself or better yet at his uncle Quincy's house. After plugging in his earphones and puling up his playlist he put his head down and tried to think of the possible good that could come of this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 pm
[Writer's block, it doesn't help that I have dates. Err, a post will follow probably terrible, but done within the next twenty four hours]  

snowdrift_2

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:19 pm
snowdrift_2
[Writer's block, it doesn't help that I have dates. Err, a post will follow probably terrible, but done within the next twenty four hours]

that's alright stuff like that happens, we'll get to more interesting things soon.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff