archangel of creation
Eviant
I kinda fear placing mine here, as it's from the Palladium series, Heroes unlimited, to be Exact.

There wasn't anything special about him, except he was kind of like a Modern day Rogue (With Psionics, rather than in the physical sense) Most of his skills were based off hacking, and circumventing people. Would have been a really fun character to play, except the campaign didn't really go anywhere sad

From D&D though, it was a Genasi Swordmage (Assualt Aegis) Again, campaign didn't last long, so I didn't really get to play the full way through. But I was already outplaying the DM XD. It was the best thing.

DM: It's a ten foot wall.
Me: Really? Ok, WATER FORM. I flow up to the top.
DM: ******** Elemental.

Different scenerio.
DM: It's Ice, Rough terrain.
Me: Just flow with it.

And that Same SwordMage managed to Kill a nasty giant goblin while Chained to the wall XD. Managed to free one hand, and threw her sword at the back of his head. Turns out I either knocked him out or killed him. Once we got free, he was dead anyway, Lol.

XD Long story Short. I was annoying the DM a lot XD. Loved it...would love to try again, with a longer campaign.

I think i would like to see this character in more campaigns.

I would love to play that Character in more campaigns XD. I bring a very different line of thinking to this game. Was brought up on a different system, with a really good GM who liked to make sure we puzzled stuff out.