Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Power... or immortality? [geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:10 pm
"Are you alright." Yuuko said as she looked at him for a moment, her eyes sparking with a dull flame, she collasped a bit, grabbing onto the metal table for support with her hand and grimaced, her muscles tightening, her hand moved to rest on her belly feeling the eggs shift within her a couple times before relaxing and she let out a soft sigh of relief
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren grimaced slightly, shuddering slightly. "I feel like someone hit me a few dozen times with a stun prod, but I'll live," he said quietly, shifting his shoulders, which ached unmercifully.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:28 am
"Guess we are in the same situation." Yuuko said and smiled a little bit as she slipped her wings around Ren hoping her warmth would help Ren's pain so she could relax a little bit
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:45 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren sighed softly as he felt soft warmth surround his shoulders and upper body. "That egg doesn't look like it's comfortable at all.. though it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's still radiating energy," he said softly. He saw the one way mirror and focused with his right eye which looked normal, yet was actually the latest in replacement cybernetics available. He could, through the infrared spectrum, see his uncle nodding while his father had an odd look on his face while he was staring at him and the girl. "Maybe a bath would help relax us both," he muttered. He knew that to some it would seem forward, but he didn't intend to bathe with the girl unless she wanted him to do so.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am
"That's fine with me and your right about my egg. its still growing inside me, some people think it might be burning with too much heat." she said and smiled as she settled down on the side of her shoulder and sighed as she closed her eyes and relaxed in his arms.
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:19 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren tilted his head as he carried her in his arms, keenly aware of how much stronger he was. "If you want to, I don't mind preparing a bath or helping you bathe," he said softly. He wasn't sure what was with the wings or the warmth she naturally seemed to exude, but didn't mind it in the least. Of course, if she simply wanted to rest, that was okay with him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:03 pm
Yuuko sighed as she nodded her head, resting her head against his chest and smiled as she closed her eyes as she relaxed, the pained expression leaving her face. "Are you alright, though you seemed to be in quite a bit of pain, and could you help me bathe." she said her cheeks red
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:25 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren shivered slightly as he felt her soft skin rubbing lightly on his torso through the thin bio-cotton shirt. "It will pass, and I don't mind helping you at all," he said quietly. He lightly ran his fingers, well aware they were cool to the touch up her back, pausing just beneath her wings where they came from behind her shoulders. "Do you mind if we take a blood sample?" he heard his uncle say suddenly. "It is for our research," he heard his father's deeper voice say after a short scuffling over the concealed speakers. "Let her get clean and some fresh clothing before you start poking and prodding at her," Ren said dryly, rolling his eyes as he shifted positions into a half crouching stance. He frowned slightly, noting an odd look on his father's face that troubled him: greed.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:49 pm
Yuuko blinked a couple times, her face burrowing against his shoulder as she felt his hand against the bottom of her wings and she sighed as she looked down for a moment and tried not to get tense when she heard the men's voice. "Are you alright." she asked as she looked at him and moved out of his arms watching him a calm look in her eyes
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren smiled slightly at the girl. "Yeah; let's get you cleaned up, eh? No sense in having you more uncomfortable than necessary," he said with a chuckle.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:59 pm
Yuuko smiled as she nodded her head and walked with him into the bathroom and sighed as she removed the cloak that she had wrapped around her body, and sighed as she looked down at her belly, scars laced and covered the skin of her belly.
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:42 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren tilted his head as he started running the bath, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. He removed his ruined bio-cotton shirt, revealing the burn scars and slicing scars from the accident that had left him with the cybernetics which covered almost all of his visible skin.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:58 pm
Yuuko sighed as she looked at him and sighed as she looked down her hand cupping the soft exterior of her stomach as if she was comforting the baby inside the egg. "Why do you want me." she asked as she turned around and looked at him, tears in her eyes
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:05 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren hummed, curious as to what precisely the girl meant. "What do you mean? Why do I want to help you?" he said, curious as to her response. "I don't know what you went through or how you got into the egg, but I want to help you, nothing more. If you think I want your body... maybe I will once I know you better, though at the moment I will admit you are quite beautiful," he said with a shrug.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:42 pm
"Its just over the years, i have been used to make people imortal my wings are slowly dying out, and i feel like i'm going to be reborn again, the baby should be born by that time or." she bit her lip hard, her hands rubbing her stomach back and forth as she tried to calm herself, down tears coming to her eyes and rolling down her cheeks
Kaosujin Ryu

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces