PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:05 am
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
harsh. (unless she's a mule)
well when we get on to troll we skype each other so we can have perfect communication and can have a very smooth trolling
RAWR is thinking about doing a "community skype" for our next trolling.
OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES
back in my day we used Roger Wilco.... think "online walkie talkies"

yes yes i know gaia.... i can't post the goddammned message so soon. (TOS violation #1 for the day)

RAISED YOU ARE NOW A BOT...
the way i've been sitting on this computer lately, i'd have to agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:36 am
BTW, thank you to Bulma for inviting a friend here. All friends are welcome and if everyone brought just one friend, we would be back up to full strength in a matter of weeks.

NOt that we aren't strong out of the box already!  

raisedpassion
Captain

kowaikowai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:21 pm
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
well when we get on to troll we skype each other so we can have perfect communication and can have a very smooth trolling
ahhh that would be pretty cool! (lol im currently skyping slener and she says she wants to too but she hella nervous) were kinda bad with skype so XD haha when are you planning on doing the next trolling?
Next week is bad for me but name a time and place and we can bring out RAWR to do this. IDK much about skype. How many ppl can we have on at once?
next week is also bad for me XD im going to a convention :3 maybe in like 2 weeks or something? and from what i understand, you can have multiple people in one call but it will be just voice. i dont know who many people at once. and that if you want to have picture too you have to pay for it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:06 pm
Greetings and Salutations noobie!!
I iz the great and powerful Howl!!
I am amazing and awesome and.... Hi XD  

HowlPhilinish
Vice Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:50 am
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
ahhh that would be pretty cool! (lol im currently skyping slener and she says she wants to too but she hella nervous) were kinda bad with skype so XD haha when are you planning on doing the next trolling?
Next week is bad for me but name a time and place and we can bring out RAWR to do this. IDK much about skype. How many ppl can we have on at once?
next week is also bad for me XD im going to a convention :3 maybe in like 2 weeks or something? and from what i understand, you can have multiple people in one call but it will be just voice. i dont know who many people at once. and that if you want to have picture too you have to pay for it
So it would be like Roger Wilco than. We don't need a picture do we?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:13 am
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
it shows your skype profile picture  

kowaikowai

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:22 am
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion

do I get points for showing up naked?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:50 am
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion

I HATE WINDOWS 8!  

Xallybaby

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:52 am
Seiko L Rose
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion

Yes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:13 am
Xallybaby
Seiko L Rose
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion

Yes.
XALLY!!!!!1!!!!!1!11  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kowaikowai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:48 pm
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion

I HATE WINDOWS 8!
windows 8 is pretty confusing to use UnU  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 pm
raisedpassion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
omg yaoi hands  

kowaikowai

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:14 pm
bulma1827
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion

I HATE WINDOWS 8!

Once you get used to it, ish easy  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:26 pm
Thread needs more socks  

Enkeri
Crew

O.G. Explorer

kowaikowai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:29 pm
Khangshu Shan
bulma1827
Xallybaby
raisedpassion
bulma1827
raisedpassion

I HATE WINDOWS 8!

Once you get used to it, ish easy
yes i guess it is, but there are still things i cant figure out  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items