• Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:10 pm
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

Yea I haven't been on gaia much, I sent you a friend request. My digital copy is still downloading right now lol.

Cool cool bud!

I still need to get 50 on assassin and gunzerker. Lol

What dlc do you have? I have a levek 53 gunzerker and a level 61 mechromancer. Kinda working on my psycho here and there. I won't be able to play much until this wensday. Got work until then.

I have first 2 expansions and mancer.

Alright. I was just wondering since I have all the dlc so far (besides the skins abd heads). I also have both level cap increases. You don't have any of the level cap increases do you?

i have first level raise. ^^
Awesome. I just got the second level cap increase. A shame I gotta hunt all those legendary weapons again...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 pm
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

What dlc do you have? I have a levek 53 gunzerker and a level 61 mechromancer. Kinda working on my psycho here and there. I won't be able to play much until this wensday. Got work until then.

Alright. I was just wondering since I have all the dlc so far (besides the skins abd heads). I also have both level cap increases. You don't have any of the level cap increases do you?

Awesome. I just got the second level cap increase. A shame I gotta hunt all those legendary weapons again...

hahhaa, gotta love it. =P  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 pm
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

so aside from talking about BL2 on a GTA5 forum lol, are you ready for gta online?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:44 pm
Nekromantlc
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

so aside from talking about BL2 on a GTA5 forum lol, are you ready for gta online?

Yes. my body is prepared and ready. =]  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:55 pm
LiinoLux
Nekromantlc
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

sucks how it isn't working like at all man thats a let down  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:58 pm
Nekromantlc
LiinoLux
Nekromantlc
LiinoLux
Matsuo The Death Dealer

sucks how it isn't working like at all man thats a let down

It is =/  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:35 pm
I'm really liking GTA Online at the moment, aside from all the assholes I run into, I'm getting a bit better at handling them, luckily I always have one or two peeps watching my back. And if I need backup, I'll know who to call.

As far as crews go, I have 3 crews that I might want to join since 3 of my friends are running them, but I don't know who to pick sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 am
I just want my ******** character to save sad  

deep damage

Unholy Glitch

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Abomination 100

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 am
im looking for some more people to play with i had 3 but one of them is a badsport and is grounded a small team we only do high paying missions im a level 50 i have about 400,000 send a friend request or just leave one  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:20 pm
Nekromantlc
im looking for some more people to play with i had 3 but one of them is a badsport and is grounded a small team we only do high paying missions im a level 50 i have about 400,000 send a friend request or just leave one

My buddy and I spam the down the drain race, 1 lap, super cars, take turns winning. We're making about $8KK each first place and I can't remember for 2nd

We're making pretty bad-a** bank. We play from like 11pm- ( alomst) 5AM

I would suggest doing this.

Also, rank up pretty fast also.  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 am
LiinoLux
Nekromantlc

My buddy and I spam the down the drain race, 1 lap, super cars, take turns winning. We're making about $8KK each first place and I can't remember for 2nd

thats cool but im looking for more people to play games with you know we finnish faster with more people kind of thing we only do like high paying missions like base invader that can give you 25K or like 10K missions and if we want to level up faster we race in the track called criminal record we get 2000 rp for every lap we have the game pretty much planed out so that we all have alot  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 pm
Nekromantlc
LiinoLux
Nekromantlc

thats cool but im looking for more people to play games with you know we finnish faster with more people kind of thing we only do like high paying missions like base invader that can give you 25K or like 10K missions and if we want to level up faster we race in the track called criminal record we get 2000 rp for every lap we have the game pretty much planed out so that we all have alot

Nice man, looks like we both have our ways. biggrin

Haha.  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items