Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Building of game, (Pathfinder) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 pm
Bulk of the work is done. Need to buy the rest of my equipment, write up a background (but I'm waiting to see what the world is gonna be before I do that) and awaiting a verdict on Traits.

Sparrowhawk: Tengu Zen Archer/Quiggong Monk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:12 pm
Haru
female nuetral Tiaflings bard, Level 1, Init +2, HP 8/8, Speed 30
AC 12, Touch 10, Flat-footed 12, Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
claws 0 (1d4/1d4, X2)
Longsword 0 (1d8, 19-20/X2)
Padded (+1 Armor, +1 Deflect)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 16
Condition None

likewise I am holding history for now, I know how I want her to look but haven't written description yet. oh, at present I have no traits.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:59 pm
If their is no objections, then we will use Xenar's Nordic concept.
xxxxx

Same for the presence of Traits.
xxxxxI don't normally use traits, when they are offered, so it doesn't bother me for nor against.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:54 pm
do you guys mind having mine being chaotic evil? I hate using the word evil for anything but a villain but mine, while a free spirit, is slightly amoral. it's been bugging me as I know the idea I have isn't neutral so much as amoral....

what do you guys think?  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:40 pm
Nordic sounds good with me.

As for your alignment, Xenar1, in what way are they 'amoral?'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
self-centered, hedonistic life style and cares for no one's laws.... but it's not like she can't be helpful to the team if motivated. this is the idea I'm trying to go for....  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:03 am
Xenar1
self-centered, hedonistic life style and cares for no one's laws.... but it's not like she can't be helpful to the team if motivated. this is the idea I'm trying to go for....

Sounds more like neutral or chaotic neutral if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:05 pm
things seem to have slowed down a bit. here is this to help jumpstart more talking smile

also we are still short one member, does one have to take turns DMing? if this is a no we might be able to get more people to sign on. also how will we keep our levels close to the same value?

iLL iNTENT

Xun Ira

(all this is up for debate and can be changed if desired. I hate naming things so those of you who are good at real world geography may recognize some of the names)

I am no good at making maps so I will describe it for you. the land mass is called Durham and the kingdom we start in (one of five) is called Rogaland, named after Rogar the bear who founded the kingdom though force of arms. it has been 100 years since that time and the kingdom is finally reach a point of prosperity.

most enter the kingdom though the port of Hovet. it is a simple port while part of the main capital is separate due to the nearby swampy terrain that made it unsuitable for the capital. an hours ride west brings you to the main city of Roga, the area around is known for is known for it's good farm land and gentle hills and is the second largest farming area in Durham.

to the northwest the area becomes largely forest, with a small lumber village called Engar along the river. mountains to the west help divide the land between the eastern and western kingdoms. the capital itself is the main trading hub between the kingdoms two main neighbors, the southern kingdom of Varmland and the relatively frozen kingdom of Gavleborg.

=====
what do you think? since there are 3 of us I wanted to leave enough of it vague to allow others to add ideas.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:21 am
Xenar1

iLL iNTENT

Xun Ira

Xenar, It sounds like a good starting place as any.

Sorry guys, I was side tracked and life took over for a moment. If you still are interested, we can make this thing a run.

I am going to say no, one doesn't have to be a dm... It is an option, if they choose.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:25 am
if we are still trying to carry this out i will redouble my efforts. i recently found a good mapper too biggrin  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:28 am
oh, i'll also have to remake my character. the sheet has long been deleted. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:57 am
Xenar1
oh, i'll also have to remake my character. the sheet has long been deleted. sweatdrop

No sweat  

Xun Ira

[Kaeda]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:25 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild, and interested in this. Is this still open?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff