Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder: Hidden Agendas [full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you down?
  Yes
  No
  I shiggy diggy [maybe]
View Results

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Audio Blur
Howd you get claws and stuff?

Alternate Tiefling racial traits. I needed them specifically for when I start going through the Shapeshifter archetype for Ranger

• Fiendish Sprinter: Some tieflings have feet that are more bestial than human. Whether their feet resemble those of a clawed predator or are the cloven hooves common to many of their kind, tieflings with this trait gain a 10-foot racial bonus to their speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions. This racial trait replaces skilled.
  • Maw or Claw: Some tieflings take on the more bestial aspects of their fiendish ancestors. These tieflings exhibit either powerful, toothy maws or dangerous claws. The tiefling can choose a bite attack that deals 1d6 points of damage or two claws that each deal 1d4 points of damage. These attacks are primary natural attacks. This racial trait replaces the spell-like ability racial trait.
  • Scaled Skin: The skin of these tieflings provides some energy resistance, but is also as hard as armor. Choose one of the following energy types: cold, electricity, or fire. A tiefling with this trait gains resistance 5 in the chosen energy type and also gains a +1 natural armor bonus to AC. This racial trait replaces fiendish resistance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 pm
I'm currently in the process of thinking up a campaign to run on non-gaming friends as a surprise. Not sure if they would be into it, but worst case I'll hire some DVD's and make it a three hour game with premade sheets.

Anybody got any good ideas for something so short, and on people you don't know if they will like it.

My two cents on a character would be something like a Dancing Duelist, a woman of incredible grace and deadliness.  

BegrudginglyGood

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 pm
BegrudginglyGood

There are a trillion and one premade campaigns, short and long, out there. That's entirely how I built 3 of my current 4e games. Only Tower is a homebrew. There are a lot of fan sites for that, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 pm
WhimsicalXellos
Audio Blur
Howd you get claws and stuff?

Alternate Tiefling racial traits. I needed them specifically for when I start going through the Shapeshifter archetype for Ranger

• Fiendish Sprinter: Some tieflings have feet that are more bestial than human. Whether their feet resemble those of a clawed predator or are the cloven hooves common to many of their kind, tieflings with this trait gain a 10-foot racial bonus to their speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions. This racial trait replaces skilled.
  • Maw or Claw: Some tieflings take on the more bestial aspects of their fiendish ancestors. These tieflings exhibit either powerful, toothy maws or dangerous claws. The tiefling can choose a bite attack that deals 1d6 points of damage or two claws that each deal 1d4 points of damage. These attacks are primary natural attacks. This racial trait replaces the spell-like ability racial trait.
  • Scaled Skin: The skin of these tieflings provides some energy resistance, but is also as hard as armor. Choose one of the following energy types: cold, electricity, or fire. A tiefling with this trait gains resistance 5 in the chosen energy type and also gains a +1 natural armor bonus to AC. This racial trait replaces fiendish resistance.

seems legit  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 pm
I might roll something up after Labor Day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:02 am
hurray!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:32 am
Okay, who loaded my mind's revolver with blank rounds? scream

If I can think of something, I will roll one up later today or tomorrow. At the moment, I am only getting half-baked ideas for four games I want to play in...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm
Lady Starlit Creed

You got accepted! Now join my game, you saucy wench!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:55 pm
Heya I'm still interested, just letting you know I'm still around. I've just been busy with getting my own game up and running, lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:13 am
iLL iNTENT
Heya I'm still interested, just letting you know I'm still around. I've just been busy with getting my own game up and running, lol

It's all good! I've still yet to see a 3rd character sheet, but there sure was an influx of interest. Now to see who can get in under the wire.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:23 am
Audio Blur
WhimsicalXellos
Has no one else noticed this at all? :/

emo so alone

well... since things have finally started with 1 in both Myth Weavers and here I think I can manage to create one more.

ps: what anime is the hair bun DBZ girl from?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:33 pm
Xenar1
Audio Blur
WhimsicalXellos
Has no one else noticed this at all? :/

emo so alone

well... since things have finally started with 1 in both Myth Weavers and here I think I can manage to create one more.

ps: what anime is the hair bun DBZ girl from?

It's fromthe anime YuruYuri. It's a slice of life comedy.
There is a running joke with the character Akari about her buns...that's one of the cut away jokes with it 4laugh

iLL iNTENT

oh i totally understand. Backgrounds arent a must, I just like to try and work in side missions for character's based on their backgrounds if I can..like n IRL, one of my players has a background that fits perfectly with the theme of the 3rd quest, so I worked her in. whee

WhimsicalXellos

Ya, no big rush right now. I've got 2, 3 more potential, and hopefully a 3rd locked in. one of my friends wants t learn pathfinder but doesnt have a group irl, so i invited her here...gonna be hand holding a little if she joins. hope y'all dont mind sweatdrop  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:34 pm
here is what I've got so far, history concept is there just not complied and written. by wealth did you mean max when you said normal? and if so then what do I spend my 100 gold on? and do you think she's to weak? I have 16 lb of stuff on her and any more and she will have a medium load..... sweatdrop

Kasaihana
female good neutral Kitsune Oracle, Level 1, Init +3, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 10, Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +4, Base Attack Bonus 0
Sling (10) 3 (1d4-3, X2)
(+3 Dex)
Abilities Str 5, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 18
Condition None  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:40 pm
Xenar1

You have to set it to public, otherwise no one can read your sheet but you.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:36 pm
WhimsicalXellos
Xenar1

You have to set it to public, otherwise no one can read your sheet but you.

thank you, how would I do that? the eye button won't work neutral  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces