Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Party Tent: The Masquerade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Single ♫

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily rolled her eyes at him, a small smile lighting her lips. "They're just formal clothes Darius." She said giggling quietly and pulling him farther into the tent. She paused and looked up at him with bright silver eyes as his finger trailed over her skin. His touch sent shivers down her spine and she smiled softly at him. She had missed him more than words could explain. "Its just one night and one mask." She whispered, smiling at him and brushing her lips gently against his cheek once again. "Plus we get to dance together." She said, smiling widely at him. In her mind nothing got better than getting to dance with him. It had been such a long year without him. She was just glad to finally be talking to him once again.

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle followed Ada into the tent with a curious smirk on her lips. Today had turned out to be much more interesting than she had ever intended. Ada of course was in the perfect mood for a romantic masquerade night. If Michelle were to take a guess she would assume her friend was thinking about meeting some knight in shining armor at the ball and letting him whisk her off to a fairy tale ending. It was so very Adalaide. It made Michelle smile. She was good at pissing her best friend off, and she was good at getting in fights with her, but in all honesty all she wanted was for the Hufflepuff to be safe and happy.

The Slytherin wasn't entirely sure how she felt about this whole masquerade thing. The mask idea was intriguing enough, but she was sure hidden identities could only bode bad things. Anyone here could be a murderer... or Vincent. She grimaced at the thought and chewed on her lip as her eyes darted over the crowd warily. She could just picture her step father hanging around, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She had pissed him off more than ever before. She knew he wouldn't back down so easily. Stony eyes followed to movements of people silently, while she ghosted around at Ada's side, her mind wandering elsewhere. So many people, so many masks, and here she was at her best friend's side supposedly having a good time.

A puff of breath flitted from her lips, stirring white hair that had strayed free from the braid she had it in. She gently steered Ada off to one side and leaned casually against a stall. Pale fingers tapped quietly on her lips as she watched. She didn't know why she had come honestly. Someone was sure to ask Ada to dance she was tiny and adorable and sweet. Plus with the way she was acting she gave off the air that she was just waiting for some amazing guy to sweep her off her feet. Michelle on the other hand could just as easily have been holding up a sign that said 'careful I bite. approach with caution.' She had come to the ball because Ada wanted to go. Now she would stay right where she was while Ada was whisked off to twirl around with some guy. She wasn't jealous. It wasn't like she wanted to dance anyways, and Ada deserved to have a fantastic night. She'd just be a good best friend (for once), and watch over the Hufflepuff from afar. And of course, make sure that whatever guy that decided to ask Ada to dance was a decent guy instead of some creep.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie giggled as he at first started yelling at her before realizing it was her. Good to know he'd eat any other girl alive for trying to flirt with him. She had come to realize out of everyone she knew, Dominic was the only one she allowed to call her Grace. It had always sounded so formal to her. So uppity and snobbish, but in his voice as it slid off his tongue so easily... it just sounded perfect. It didn't sound like he was addressing her formally about some terrible news but more like he was breathlessly calling her name.... like he was head over heels for her. It made her smile. She watched as a smile flickered to life on his face and his arms found their way around her. She smiled delightfully at him and giggled again at his description of how he had ended up at the circus.

"Do you like suffering at home all alone?" She teased him, happily entwining her body with his and curling against him happily. It seemed like it had been forever since she had last seen him. She really didn't like this whole parents thing. If she wasn't going to be able to see him, she at least wanted to write to him... but she knew better than to try. She didn't want his parents reading any and every letter she sent him, all while knowing he would never get them anyways. "I thought your brother was the one that got you out of the house to see me last time....." She said trailing off and blinking up at him curiously. She wasn't sure if he and his brother got along, hated each other, or just used each other. Or was that just how siblings worked? she honestly didn't know. It seemed his family life was a lot more complicated than it looked.

Speaking of looks, blue eyes wandered up and down Dom's body with a tiny smirk. "You look amazing by the way." She said, her eyes finally returning to his face with a coy smile. She bounced up to gently peck him. "But then again.... you always look amazing don't you?" She giggled and lifted a finger to gently trace the edge of his mask, bright eyes watching his curiously. She was wondering just what she could to do to suprise him next. She loved the look he got in his eyes when she did. A mix of uneasiness, shock, and absolute adoration. How could she not love that look?

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli bounced in after her sister and Darius. She was happy for her twin. She really was, but if Cam didn't show up like he'd promised then she would be bored as hell all night long while Verily danced away her depression with Darius. Her hair was up in a simple pony tail, nothing fancy like her sisters. She had never been one to go all fancy and do her makeup extraodinarily or anything. Even tonight, for a fancy dance, she was wearing the same simple makeup she wore almost everyday. The only difference was her long golden dress and the golden mask and heels to go along with it. She twirled a lock of red hair quietly, and looked around, hoping to spot her boyfriend. It was almost impossibly though. Everyone was wearing masks and Cameron didn't have any totally stand out qualities that would set him apart from the crowd. She sighed, and being the blunt person she was, settled on her best bet of how to find him. She cupped her hands around her mouth and called out "Cam~" In a sing songy voice, hoping he'd hear her and make his way towards her... wherever he was.

OOC: ...

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:12 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Happy | Just another family torn: I've never been to the circus before... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Masquerade |
Wearing

Marina never wore dresses like this. It was unusual to catch her in a dress to begin with, and they were never as fancy as this one, with it's long, slightly floincy skirt and daring, dipping neckline. But it was a greenish shade of teal, her favorite color, and the way it shimmered and glittered appealed to her inner girliness. She'd drawn the line at heels. They gave her feet blisters and you couldn't run in them and had to take ridiculous little steps. It was hard enough to walk any faster than a trot in this dress. Her red hair was pulled up in a bun at the back of her head, but her side bangs had been left down to frame her face. The mask was somewhat pointless and annoying, but fun as well in a strange way. She waited patiently, and watched the couples dancing twirl and dip in a flurry of colors and motion. She'd find Damien, or he'd find her. The fire on the shore was not going to ruin this night for them. Her complete and total lack of dance skills? That might.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:20 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi entered the Masquerade tent tugging self consciously on his suit jacket and new earrings. He had to admit Andi did a great job with his piercing and helping him find some hoops. Well, ones that weren't completely feminine. He had originally come to the circus with the Goldwinds but left his and his boyfriend's company to change promising to meet up at the Masquerade, which led him to standing off in a corner observing other couples dance or hook up while he waiting for his own date to show. A smile came crawling across his face as he thought of his blue eyed Raven and how much he had helped him though his madness. Bradley deserved a night of attention which was exactly what he was going to give him. If he showed up that is...

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Dashing at the Masquerade Ballspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Got to put it behind me for now. Tonight can't be ruined.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien entered the tent, his eyes searching for her as soon as he had a clear view. He had no idea what to expect; Marina wasn't particularly... girly. She'd been as uncomfortable in her simple dress at dinner the other night as he'd been in his jeans and t-shirt earlier that day. What a pair they made, he thought, chuckling. He caught a glimpse of a few people he was certain he knew... Dominic was hard to miss, looking much better than earlier with a girl hanging off of him. It had to be Gracie, he mused, noting the bright red hair. He was glad the two of them were getting to see one another; he doubted very much if they' gotten to over the Summer term. He needed to talk to Dom tonight at some point; after all, he hadn't heard from his friend all summer. But in the meantime, he had other things on his mind. His eyes found a pale girl with white hair and a white dress, standing near another, wearing a dark gown of tulle and lace, made of deep blacks and vibrant golds. That would be Michelle and Adalaide, he thought, amused to see the rather short Hufflepuff twirling about like she hadn't a care in the world. Meanwhile her friend, his cousin, stood, simply watching, almost like a gargoyle carved in the form of an angel. If one could ever call Michelle McHalen an angel, that is. He spied a couple of redheads, but he knew just looking that neither of them were his Marina. More likely they were the McHalen twins, he thought. Finally, his eyes fell on a figure dressed in a deep blue-green gown, red hair standing out against the cool color and her pale skin. He approached her with a smile, bowing at the waist and inclining his head, careful not to let his hat tip off. "May I have this dance?" he asked, offering his hand to her. He still felt guilty over what had happened on the beach, but he had to put it behind him, at least for tonight. This date would not be ruined by some insane stalker casting flames. He refused.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:44 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Happy | Just another family torn: I've never been to the circus before... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Masquerade |
Wearing

Marina spotted her boyfriend almost immediately, and watched him approach with a steady gaze and a smile tugging at her lips. Her inner girly girl squealed in delight when he bowed, but she managed to keep her cool and dipped into a curtsey, feeling very much like a storybook princess, which should have befuddled her but instead seemed to somehow make this magical. Well, more magical. She was a witch, after all, couldn't forget that. The Slytherin took his hand. "You may." A cross between amusement and helplessness flickered in her eyes as she whispered in his ear. "But you're going to have to guide me through, because I've never actually danced before." With a boy. Dancing in front of your bedroom mirror while singing along to some horribly overplayed song on the radio was entirely different. It was just a typical girl rite of passage. Everyone had done it at some point, even her.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

The young magician had things under control and the White Fox had done his part in helping the young boy get a nice sized audience to show off his skills. The White Fox would make sure to keep an eye on that boy once he entered the magical castle for studies. Someone with that kind of talent could be a wonderful ally or a horrible enemy. Whatever the outcome may be for now the White Fox had entered the main tent where to most fun was to be had. The masked ball, the event that gave the circus its name, was now underway and plenty of people were already gathered about.

The White Fox found a table and leaned on it while he scanned the attendees, arms folded like he owned the place. After a quick scan one of his gloved hands produced a notepad from a small pouch at his side. Flipping it open the masked wizard looked over notes on various people he recalled. Oddly enough the masks seemed to be offering little in the way of anonymity. However for one who so often wore a mask that was designed to give absolute anonymity the half or even three-quarter face covers offered little defense. Looking over the people White Fox quickly marked off the ones to keep an eye on and to try and interact with.

The dueling queen, the snake captain, the snake beater, the crazy snake, the badger who befriended a snake, the pyro snake, the little dragon, and the noble snake were the normal people about the place he had information about. However there were a few he had little info on, no info on, or info he found himself almost reaching for his staff about. The pale girl with hot pink hair, she was one to watch as something about her played on the White Fox's mind. A possible connection with another in his files, or actually being one of those people with a new look. There were a pair of young men who held the same build and proportions, to coincidental to be just random encounters. One he knew as the older brother to a young Slytherin girl, the other...could be someone he needed to talk with...later. The last one on his list was a man who he had many files and records about but nothing that ever stuck him to any one thing. However the bulldog was not one he would allow to have free roam, as if anything bad was to happen it would be around him.

Despite the possible negative feeling he had over a few guests the majority looked to be having a good time. The ones that were not he intended to fix right away, this was a party after all. The ball was a dance for people to enjoy and have fun with, and the wily masked fox would most certainly be looking to have some fun here tonight. His notepad away the White Fox found himself coming up to the young badger he knew to be a friend of the one he had marked down as the pyro snake. Likely the act he was about to perform could be like playing with fire, but a flame unattended died slowly and sadly.

"Excuse me ladies, I am looking for some cute little thing to enjoy a dance with and you," The White Fox pointed to Ada, "look like just the level of adorableness I am looking for. I promise to be a perfect gentlemen on the dance floor,"he stood quickly and held up a hand like he was ready to give an oath, "However off the dance floor I cannot be held accountable for my actions," The raised hand then dropped palm up slowly in front of young Ada, "Would you kindly dance with me then?"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius smiled a bit and teased,"Well I'm sure you can't wait for me to get out of my shirt,"He said wanting to bring up the night he made her blush shirtless.

He cringed abit at the dancing part'Yea danceing will go as well as a Troll in a china shop' "I don't think you really want to dance with me."

OOC: ...

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Xistund

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 am
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

A black mask covered his face, a black fedora covered his hair, and he was wearing a blazer over a fancy shirt. Yes that was the look that Bradley was wearing now. His crystal blue eyes gazed through the air from behind his mask. He was searching for a certain face, a task made more difficult with the fact everyone was wearing masks. And knowing his boyfriend, Tobi was most likely wearing a fedora. He didn't even know what Tobi's mask looked like. "Tobi... where are you?" he asked as he looked around, he saw someone about Tobi's height off to the edge of the dance floor, across the tent. Looks like I need to cross through the dancing crowd. he said as he went towards the boy wearing a fedora, the one he was positive was his boyfriend. And as he moved through the crowd the dances seemed to part, like some cheesy love story. Allowing the prince to approach his princess. Or well in this case allow the prince to approach his prince.

As he arrived near enough, Bradley held out his hand and bowed. "May I have a dance?" he asked, his voice sounding deeper than usual, maybe it was the music, maybe it was the nerves. Or maybe the real reason was of that his voice has started squeaking the week before hand. Yeah, his voice was changing. And it was dang embarrassing when it went really high pitched. He looked at his boyfriend, allowing the crystal blue eye's to meet Tobi's.

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:28 am
User ImageUser Image

The woman stepped into the tent, face hidden by a mask, then further shaded by the hooded cowl she wore. Brown eyes peered out, searching for someone in particular. It would be difficult, yes, to find who she needed to see, but not for the woman who knew them best. Her soft curls spilled from the hood, brown hair showing itself. Her dress was old fashioned, but very, very expensive. It was clear to tell the woman had no shortage of money laying around. She slipped into a shadowed corner, watching nervously for them to arrive.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:19 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

”I wish I was alone, hell, it wouldn’t seem so bad then,” he exclaimed, eyes widened by increments as he spoke expressing the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Hell be damned if his mother decides to go in his room and try and “talk” with him, and “reason” and “help.” He kind of squirmed in his shoes at the very thought of it. Was it bad enough to isolate him from the world, rip away his only passion from him, and try and force him to read the bloody Bible another hundred times! As if anything in there would help him “see the light”. It was all so very bloody moronic. ”He is, but, blimey, we’re brothers, what do you expect?

“If I ever really needed anything, he’d help me—he’d so be a prat and a conniving little sod the entire time of the way, but, that’s family, right?”
He shrugged. As far as he knew, his family was as normal as normal can get—for pureblood anyway. He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, and for once, being able to take in the scene around him with some pleasantness…

Just so long as he can manage to shove all that teenage angst in the back corner of his mind and lock it with a key.
”Why thank you my dear, and ha, what can I say?

“I do try.”
Cocky as hell, he grinned something almost sinister as he’d planted a kiss on the top of her head, a bit easier to do with her heels on. Pride pushed aside, he smiled down at her with an angelic grace that ultimately mirrored his soul. ”And you look beautiful,” he promised, soft as a lullaby. ”Care to dance?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Masquerade Tent
Sundown
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

User Image

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron sighed when he couldn't find Elli. He should have listened to her when she wanted the two of them to show up to the masquerade together, but the stupid, stubborn boy told the redhead he'd meet her there instead. She better not say "I told you so", he thought, Elli's voice nagging through his brain. Cam was not up for the couple to get into another war battle this year. It took them long enough to get over the last one! If he never stopped her in the hallway, who knew if they'd even be here together today? Well, they still weren't here together. Cam was here. Elli was probably here. Finding each other was what had to happen next, so the Gryffindor walked along the tent's edges, searching for a redhead girl with no one to dance with. After what seemed like forever but was probably only about fifteen minutes, Cam spotted a girl with flaming orange hair that was pulled back in a ponytail calling for someone though he couldn't hear because the music was too loud. Might as well find out one way or another, he thought as he inhaled deeply and walked over to the girl, hoping Elli was hidden under the mask. "Elli?" he asked, making sure not to touch the girl in case it wasn't his girlfriend. Maybe another rumour saying he was cheating on Elli would circulate if he did.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Dashing at the Masquerade Ballspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Got to put it behind me for now. Tonight can't be ruined.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

Damien smiled when she leaned in and whispered that she'd never danced before. He chuckled a bit, having expected as much. The idea of Marina ever having danced with anyone was foreign to him; he just couldn't picture it. And, somehow, he liked that she hadn't danced before. It meant that he got to be the first to dance with her. She was certainly the first person to actually dance with him; he'd been taught to dance, as was expected, since he was the heir to an old family. He lead her onto the floor, placing a hand on her hip. "You've got nothing to worry about. It's all in the leading." He was fairly certain that she would step on his toes at least a few times, but he didn't care. As far as he was concerned, she was perfect. His toes could handle it.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas