Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 pm
I just must say...

All the angels pictures are a tinge of blue. Well. Except Anns. But that is cause she is the leader...xD

The rest.

Blue.

xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:22 pm
I dunno---I thought they were black and whitish~! I try not to pick colors I already see in case somebody says "This color is mah preciousss! You can't haz!" and then demand me to change it.

NTN and I should have switched colors >_>"  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:29 pm
Nope.
I like to use green because it as a color can be applied to various things symbolically.
Life is the usual meaning. Secondary to that thought is fertility.
Cultural is luck and money.
Red can also be applied to life, but it is more commonly associated with death and war than love.
Envy and covetousness can lead to anger. Anger leads to murder, etc.

You can't haz : P!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:33 pm
D: !

That's okie dokie~ because I DON'T WANT your sour green grapes anyway xP! Red makes me think of tomatoes and food. Plus~ green is complimentary to your picture's skin tone~ I'll look at it that way! Envy is a murderous thinker lolz~

I just realized now I mixed up the character text colors and picture colors maybe~  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:16 pm
Friggin' Stupid phone post >.>

anywhoo.

Blue shall be my posting style color...Blue and Gray. I can't seem to make the red work out with my pictures unless I re-do the pictures and what not..xD

But, if others wanna use blue too, I don't have a care in the world. mrgreen This thing needs to start so I can post something lengthy >.> x)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:40 pm
I'm ready to post x3 ~! Maybe when the GM comes back we can ask her if it's okay to post early~ call them~ introductory story openers. Every character doesn't have to be in the same place at the same time, they can just [ENTER] current scene whenever they're ready~!

Buut~ maybe the profiles are sitting in her inbox riiight now and it'll be time to post anyway when everybody gets back to looking here!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:41 pm
HOPEFULLY, They are sitting in her Inbox. That semi entrance sounds like a grand idea to get our posting jitters out of the way. x)

Yes? Yus. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:44 pm
Ye-AH! Liiike~ [OPEN SESAME!]  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:46 pm
*Holds up Sign*

Ahem!

I vote we bring it up with the lovely miss Lilith. xD

Or a Mutiny.

Whichever comes first.

ninja biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm
*Insert incoherent war cry and mindless nonsense during imaginary, digital rampage.* UUUAAWWGGGHHLLL!!!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:51 pm
Our GM is currently offline. We have no choice but to wait. Assembling a horde and going into a frenzy is not going to magically summon the GM or the profiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:53 pm
>_>" *Shuffles feet.* Just sayin'. I can waaait calmly.  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas