Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✄ --- 『 A D A R N A 』[u.c/accepting 1g] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

Toxic Yumi

nuuu i'm too much of a procrastinator
            and my work keeps me busy
            if I join I'll just kill the rp due to my laziness to post
            and frequent disappearances. (´A`。)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:08 am
Gandering Fool

That's understandable I guess. I too am a procrasinator but I'm going to stay updated for this roleplay. It seems really interesting (Which is rare here on Gaia) I'm in need for a good role play. I've been involved in some many dulls, boring ones lately.  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am
Toxic Yumi

Aw, thank you! emotion_kirakira This is actually an old idea but when I posted it in barton town I got zero interest D:
Thought I'd try again, hihi!
Now we need more bois!

I'm actually Filipino (which may be obvious because of the inspiration for the game) so I'm not familiar with it either. We can just make her a Junior like Akira, I'm actually thinking the two could be rivals (not necessarily violently competitive, but the two are always compared with each other so they just started interacting)
When I'm done with my profile you can take a look.

I'm also still changing a bunch of stuff in the main thread. I added a relationship portion so if you want to add a friendship/enemy/romantic relationship just let me know  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 am
Gandering Fool

I totally understand.

If you can't join feel welcome to loiter here and bug us in the OOC 3nodding  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

Actually, Natsume and Akira as rivals would be quite interesting. I understand they would be interacting as both are highly intellect beings and would interact with their high grades. If you would like, I'd be interested as putting their 'rival' relationship in the relationship post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 am
Toxic Yumi

I like that too, but Akria isn't the type to compete unless provoked. Would Natsume be the type to challenge Akira or belittle him? I can see her doing it out of sheer boredom, or maybe she just got sick of being compared to the sloppy eccentric who plays with foil balls like a cat during class hours.  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 am
Toxic Yumi

lol I wouldn't say that its rare for Gaia
            cause I see many interesting role-plays
            being done in Barton Town = w=
            its more like... rare for the guild? ( ´∀`)
            mhmm... yeah- that's it.

this guild been pretty much a ghost town since the change.
            almost all our best/regular role-play members moved
            to Barton Town and have not post in the guild anymore

... which is sad- but understandable.
            it's good the guild is becoming active again.
            fresh bloods.... ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) /noms

Holly.Oreo.Whore

that's exactly what I'm doing (^v^)
            /loiter loiter loiter

I am eying a role tho oA o
            if I ever find some free time in my schedule
            and if it isn't taken yet > x>
            I will definitely try out for it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:32 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

Gandering Fool

Holly: I can see Natsume being the one to provoke one due to simply, as you said, boredom. She would get easily bored at the school. I would say she could also belittle Akira's intellect being wasted on video games, foil balls..etc. She is easy to under estimate though.

Gander: Yes, sorry, I meant the guild! Hehehehe! Yes, it's a shame this guild died. I'm glad it's picking up again. Hehehe! Fresh blood!!!!!!  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:49 am
Gandering Fool

Ooooo! Which slot? * 3 * YOU TEASE!

Toxic Yumi

I love it! It'll make for interesting interactions when they're all following the Adarna
Akira: WHUT ARE YOU DOING HUURRR! *frothrants*
*forgets about the Adarna*

Also I gtg! I'm super late for a drinking session, hihi! Talk to you guys later! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:57 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

what? pish! 8'D
            i be no tease
            and i no tell you
            cause i might not even
            be able to take it
            so no point in reserving it :'P

drinking session?! what??
            now who's the tease lol

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

determined, indifferent, honest  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm
I'm almost done with my profile! biggrin  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 pm
Or not... I closed out it when I was looking up something. But now I'm really angry.... So, I will be making it later. >> SO BAD RIGHT NOW.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
                                                тнe вɑsics
                                                Name: Ivy Mae Analisse Sommers
                                                Born Under These Stars: July Fourth
                                                Study My Anatomy: Loving Female
                                                Catch My Eye: Straight as a Board!

тнe ʟɑyeʀs
                                                Swimming
                                                Animals of All Kinds
                                                Little Kids!
                                                Summer
                                                Being Outside
                                                Being Barefoot
                                                Fireworks
                                                Sappy Love Stories
                                                Playing Guitar
                                                The Ocean

Dislikes:
                                                Jerks
                                                The Cold
                                                Being Upside Down
                                                Her Sister Having Torrets
                                                Crying
                                                Anything Scary
                                                Worrying
                                                Homework
                                                Drama

Fears:
                                                Acarophobia- Fear of itching or of the insects that cause itching
                                                Achluophobia- Fear of darkness
                                                Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse
                                                Apotemnophobia- Fear of persons with amputations
                                                Being stung by a jellyfish

Under My Skin: Ivy Mae had a lot more positives to her personality than negatives. The girl's core is innocence. She is kind to everyone all the while she had a very quirky attitude. She always looks on the bright side of life. The things she does comes out of the blue - especially when someone is upset. She likes to do silly, cute things to make people laugh all the time. She believes that laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes, on certain days, she can be irregular and casual about everything but usually she is the one who brings the energy to a place or brightens up a room. Ivy Mae is nice and loves to give rather than receive. She is rather oblivious to the things going on around her. Especially when it comes to love. When she hears negative things about her, she feels hurt then reminds herself to smile. It's rare to see any bad emotions on her face. She bottles up the few negative opens she does have. Ivy Mae is very slow minded and a bit shelter. She doesn't get perverted things at all and they confuse her. While she usually wears a smile, sometimes she wears a dazed look or a confused look that resembles a confused puppy. She loves to learn as well, so she finds herself asking a lot of questions at really random times. Most of the questions are ones a person give the answers of 'duh' or 'you didn't know that?!'. But that is just Ivy Mae for you. She forgives and forgets a little too easily. People often tell her that she lets people walk all over her but she ignores them because she could care less. As long as others are happy, it's whatever. She does act selfish at times and she does get angry. So, she is no where near perfect. To her, life is a random, spontaneous, smiling, and energetic party. She is just like a firework on the Fourth of July.
                                                Pages of Life: Ivy Mae had a pretty normal first six years of her life. She really didn't have any really exciting or unusual things happen. Her mom was a stay at home mother and her father was the average workaholic. The little girl has set routines. During the school year she would go to school, come home, do homework, cook dinner with her mom, her dad would come home and eat, they would hang out, then they would all go to bed. In the summer she stayed home to do chores with her mom. They took care of a garden, which is probably where she developed her love for flowers and being bare foot. Then, her dad would come home and they would all cook dinner together. After they ate, they would spend time together before they would go to bed. She was raised very well in an excellent environment.

You know how we said her life was normal and unexciting? Well, that all changed when she turned six years old. That day at school, she had received of cupcake for being an excellent student with perfect attendance. She couldn't wait to tell her mommy! So, the little Ivy Mae bounced off the bus that day, went inside, and her little green orbs were met with a surprise. Both of her parents were home. She knew nothing was wrong because when they looked at her, their faces were beaming with joy. The first bit of good news was that hr father had gotten a big promotion. The next bit of good news was that her mother was pregnant! The little girl was going to be a big sister to a very lucky little boy or girl! A couple months passed and the family learned that the mom was actually going to have triplets. Nine passed came and went. Ivy Mae's mother gave birth to two boys and a little girl.

Ivy Mae is very proud of her little brothers and sister. She guards them with her life. It breaks her heart every day to look at her little sister. The girl seems normal at first. She talks like a normal person and looks beautiful. But it doesn't take long for you to learn that the girl has Turrets Syndrome. Turrets is a brain disease that makes a person twitch or move without warning. This is called a tick. The disease also makes a peron blurt out random words and only 5% can be cursing. It doesnt determine how long you live, but it stays with you your whole life. (Exact definition came from urban dictionary.) Though, she doesn't show her her pity because the girl hates pity dearly.

тнe ɪcɪɴg
                                                My Dance: Hold Me - Jamie Grace ft. Toby Mac.
                                                FYI: Ivy Mae's ears are pierced. Her left cartilage is too.

тнe heɑʀt ɑɴɖ soυʟ
                                                    Random Lullaby

Her three words: Innocent, Energetic, Oblivious

I hope you like her. <3  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 am
Random Lullaby

I hope you like her. <3

Cadenza of the Heart

She's adorable! You're in!

Now how about we plot some relationships? Haha!
Especially you, Lullaby. Ivy and Akira will need to have some sort of dynamic going between them.

Gandering Fool

*rolls* Uuurg! I can't think of anything funny to say to that because I am so hungover D:

We could seriously use more bois :0 If no interest comes up I'll probably have to double as The King at least to get things rolling.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff