Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art Trades: Art for Art
Guild suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:55 pm
Maybe a thread or sub-forum for art tutorials and tips to help out artist.

Maybe not just contests (some people may be too shy to enter contests or maybe don't always have time), but little challenges for fun and to help with creativity or improvement, etc...just to encourage people. Sometimes I get artblock and some memes and challenges help with that.

Edit-Just saw a new forum for contests and challenges. Can these use for just fun challenges that don't have deadlines or competing with others?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 am
The Lab Brat

Edit-Just saw a new forum for contests and challenges. Can these use for just fun challenges that don't have deadlines or competing with others?

Oh, I was probably very super unclear with my idea?? I just saw the thread around with the theme of the month and liked the idea. So I mostly wanted a thread/subforum for contests for fun. :U Nothing with a challenging deadline or anything. As for the competing bit and winning? I have no real logic behind giving prizes or gold out other than I love donating/giving gold.
Plus, seeing artistic interpretations of a theme is one of my favorite things. So. I considered it a win/win?

[if you have any idea how to word what i am trying to word oh god please do]  

Riku is Kira

Newbie Genius

Rooke

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:12 pm
The Lab Brat
Maybe a thread or sub-forum for art tutorials and tips to help out artist.

Maybe not just contests (some people may be too shy to enter contests or maybe don't always have time), but little challenges for fun and to help with creativity or improvement, etc...just to encourage people. Sometimes I get artblock and some memes and challenges help with that.

Good idea :> I made a sticky for tutorials here.

Yes, fun challenges can also go in the new subforum :>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:12 am
Maybe hold contests for different skill lvls rather then everyone (I haven't looked at the contests forum yet so i apologize if its already like that)  

titenzoner

Dangerous Lunatic

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:25 pm
I see we have sub-forums for freebies, collaborative, doodles, galleries, etc. But I don't see a place for shops. For members with art shops in the public forum to advertise in. Often times a lot of really good art shops get buried under forum traffic. Giving them a place to advertise here in the guild would really help a lot of artists get seen.  
Art Trades: Art for Art

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff