Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply Tale of Dragons - post your other wyverns here (Dragon Cave posts in main forum)
Tale of Dragons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DScottHewitt

950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:15 am
angelababy107
How about we all just use the signature generator and see all the eggs and hatchlings we've gotten?
it seems easier than posting egg by egg...
I'll go first!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 pm
Bumping for clicks - New eggs tonight! mrgreen

Quote:
This emerald egg has will-o'-the-wisps floating around it.

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 am
Clicked biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:40 am
is it just me or is the site down?  

angelababy107

Beloved Kitten

angelababy107

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:42 pm
These are my new eggs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

And here are the hatchlings! yum_puddi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 am

iSeaBoundRhino

Vicious Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Jack-pot 100

TaliaAngeni

Dedicated Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:44 pm
angelababy107
is it just me or is the site down?

It seems like the site goes down often.

I don't have any dragons to hatch - I've been using yarolds - but I do have a wishlist of dragons. Do any one of you have these and would be able to breed an offspring for me? If anyone needs anything I'll breed it for them too. smile

Meteor Dwarf
Apis Eastern Dragon
Carnation Dragon - I don't know if these are only mothers day?
Dwarf Alstroemeria Dragon
Lilac Pygmy
Speckled Pupworm
Bastet
Sun-Up
Phoenix
Solar Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Eva Love

AmeEgaree

7,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Editing this rather then posting again.
Also I have a Fluture problem >w<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:17 am
So guys anyone know what happened to the site?  

AmeEgaree

7,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TaliaAngeni

Dedicated Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:05 am
nightmarewolf72

Silver, the owner, had some family/friend troubles and didn't pay the site bill. From what I understand it happens frequently but she does end up paying within a week of shutdown.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 am
TaliaAngeni
nightmarewolf72

Silver, the owner, had some family/friend troubles and didn't pay the site bill. From what I understand it happens frequently but she does end up paying within a week of shutdown.

Ah got ya, I was worried she's shut it like the other one.  

AmeEgaree

7,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AmeEgaree

7,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:43 am
So for some reason I can't log in and I can't change my passwords. Also can't find who I can talk to about this. Anyone can point me in the right direction?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:16 am
New Eggies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And Hatchlings!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

angelababy107

Beloved Kitten

TaliaAngeni

Dedicated Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 am
nightmarewolf72
So for some reason I can't log in and I can't change my passwords. Also can't find who I can talk to about this. Anyone can point me in the right direction?

On the bottom of the site there is this email -
kitsunesilver@gmail.com
. If you don't get a response there then I would sign up for the forum and then contact either Silver or Corteo, probably Corteo since he is more active.

Tale of Dragons - post your other wyverns here (Dragon Cave posts in main forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games