Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pokémon] Prismatic Chaos [Closed again!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:32 pm
RafeRavel
She wouldn't dare! O: And do I detect a tone of sarcasm?

Haha. If you say so.

And not that I know of. That was actually quite sincere. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Name: Elizabeth Bishop
Favorite Type and Pokémon: Poison - Drapion
Least Favorite Type and Pokémon: Fighting - Primape
Description: slim figured, dark hair with pale blue eyes.

Personality: Elizabeth tends to keep to herself for the most part. While not anti-social, her environment has made her into a more subtle character. Elizabeth was raised in a large, noisy family, so chance to get a little piece she could get, she would take. As expected, this resulted in Elizabeth being slightly easy to pester. She wont snap at someone "annoying" or "rambunctious" right away, but if it gets out of hand, she'll let them know.

Background:

Elizabeth grew up in a larger than normal family, numbering 5 children. As she grew up, her brothers and sisters, along with all the other kids in her neighborhood, were naturally rapid pokemon trainer hopefuls, all waiting for the day they could start out on their pokemon journey. All her friends had their favourites, most of them being giant pokemon who's strength was written on their faces; Elizabeth wasn't too big into these pokemon. A few years ago during a trip to Viridian City, the Bishop Family decided to take a little picnic in the forest. As Elizabeth and her siblings ran about the woods, they stumbled across a pidgey who had a bad run in with a weedle. The little bird was badly poisoned, so the family rushed it to the pokecenter. While the Pidgey survived, all the Bishop children developed a little sour taste for poison types, except Elizabeth. All she was raised on was the raw power of pokemon like fighting types and rock types. The fact that something to little could do so much damage tickled her interest. Since then, Elizabeth has had no interest in the massive, bulky pokemon, but the smaller and more sinister pokemon.

EDIT:
Character edits!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:06 am
Audio Blur
EDIT:
I hate how mary-sueish my character is T-T

Then why make her like that? =v=? Silly girl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:09 am
Hmmmm.... I wonder if I should fill out a form for Professor Cypress....  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Audio Blur
EDIT:
I hate how mary-sueish my character is T-T

Then why make her like that? =v=? Silly girl

because everyone I make is uber active and stuff...and my last character was all wired...
I'm thinking of changing her....but i dunno what to... @.@
I may just keep her. At least this personality gives me a little leeway with how i act. Growing room to define a real personality...you know what, i'll keep it now that I typed it out and actually thought about how I could play it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:20 am
Audio Blur
because everyone I make is uber active and stuff...and my last character was all wired...
I may just keep her. At least this personality gives me a little leeway with how i act. Growing room to define a real personality...you know what, i'll keep it now that I typed it out and actually thought about how I could play it!

Alright, but the "I have reasons" part doesn't sit well with me (on your form)

=v= I don't know your character. The more concise and detailed you make your form, the better.  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Audio Blur

Alright, but the "I have reasons" part doesn't sit well with me (on your form)

=v= I don't know your character. The more concise and detailed you make your form, the better.

I should have mentioned it, but Zorua's can cast an illusion over itself to make it fit into any surrounding, like Elizabeth does in social situations. Sounds lame, but I liked the reasoning. My second choice would have been Slowbro cause he's just that cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:46 am
Overdone examples are overdone

Name: Professor Farrow Cypress
Favorite Type and Pokémon: Poison and Scolipede.
Least Favorite Type and Pokémon: Grass and Meganium.
Description: The Professor is about 5'9" and lean. His short blonde hair goes well with his icy blue eyes, both of which give him a regal air.
Personality: Cypress is distant and cynical of most people. He regards the needs of Pokémon and his research as more important than the well-being of any person, including his own. When he gets caught up in his research, there's little one can do to get through to him. He still performs his duties as a Professor to the fullest, however, and is willing to answer any question a beginning Trainer might have (albeit in a bored and sarcastic tone)
One thing he always appreciates is a nice parfait, especially one from the Striaton Gym's cafe.
Background:
Prof. Cypress started out his Pokémon League journey in the forest at the age of 10, after leaving his home of Castelia City, where he was befriended by a lonely Venipede. Most Trainers view the Poison-types as weak, so the Professor was quick to prove them wrong by curb-stomping the rest of the Gyms with his faithful companion.
Before he could challenge the League, however, he learned his true calling. Trainer Farrow Cypress became Professor Farrow Cypress and continued his studies under the guidance of the aged Professor Oak. With Oak's recent passing, it was up to Prof. Cypress to take up the Kanto Professor's mantle. With both Red and Blue gone due to unfortunate accidents, there was no one better suited for the task.
During his journey back to Pallet Town, he ran into a strange orb on the top of a mountain. When he touched it, strange visions shot through his mind at startling speeds. The orb was called the Prism Core and it had the power to alter the fabric of existence. It told him of a time where Pokémon would once again rule the world, wiping out all humans except for those chosen by the Core. Cypress promised to lend it his aid, so long as it would remain dormant for another century. The Prism Core agreed.
Just when Cypress was about to get back to the lab though, the Prism Core activated. Now, he was left with the task of saving the world. But wait. Weren't there 3 new Trainers that needed to start their own Indigo League journey? What a happy coincidence.

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 am
Audio Blur
I should have mentioned it, but Zorua's can cast an illusion over itself to make it fit into any surrounding, like Elizabeth does in social situations. Sounds lame, but I liked the reasoning. My second choice would have been Slowbro cause he's just that cool.

I think that's an interesting reason. Maybe you can have her idolize it, since it's rare for the people within the game world.
She could like it because it can be whatever it wants, which makes it unique? Though, by the same token, she could just like Ditto....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:51 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Audio Blur

I think that's an interesting reason. Maybe you can have her idolize it, since it's rare for the people within the game world.
She could like it because it can be whatever it wants, which makes it unique? Though, by the same token, she could just like Ditto....

but ditto is an amorphous blob...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:25 am
Audio Blur

An amorphous shapeshifting blob, my dear. =v=
It may not be as cute as a Zorua, but it's still the same basic idea.

Besides, Ditto is the MVP of the Day Care world and is the ultimate "I'm you" Pokémon. Zorua is more of the "Hey, I may look like you, but I'll never really be like you" Pokémon....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 am
It tells you something when the current submitted forms are from people in my last Pokémon game.....  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 am
....If your Cypress form is completely true for this campaign and not just an example.....I don't know whether to back away from this slowly or cheer XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:20 am
KytanaTheThief
....If your Cypress form is completely true for this campaign and not just an example.....I don't know whether to back away from this slowly or cheer XD

Hahaha I wonder. ;D  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Audio Blur

An amorphous shapeshifting blob, my dear. =v=
It may not be as cute as a Zorua, but it's still the same basic idea.

Besides, Ditto is the MVP of the Day Care world and is the ultimate "I'm you" Pokémon. Zorua is more of the "Hey, I may look like you, but I'll never really be like you" Pokémon....

which is why zorua is better for her!

And ditto is the MVW, most valuable whore

and I really, really enjoyed the last game, even though it was cut short. of course I'd apply join!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff