Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Krad Hill Encounters (Still Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm
Liquidor
KytanaTheThief
I'll admit, great charisma score, but with nearly everything else underneath a 10 I'd be cannon fodder. I'll understand if you say "Them's the rules", and will try to work with it, but I'd like to politely request a full reroll.
I'll give you one more chance. Full reroll.

Thank you OH so much ^^

*goes to reroll*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 pm
Urge to remove the permission post and edit all trace of it just to make Kytana feel like she's going crazy... rising...  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm
hardy har har rain.

Anyways, I managed to strike fear into the code of the internet dice, and they are now my tame pets as with my rl dice.

Rolls here

For final scores:

Str: 16
Dex: 14
Con: 14
Int: 13
Wis: 13
Cha: 16

...now I just need to figure out what I want to do with that.

Edit: Alright, going rogue/monk with this thing. *cracks knuckles* let's get started.  
The Number Three rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 5, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 1, 2, 4, 6, 2, 3, 6, 2, 3, 4, 5 Total: 69 (20-120)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm
Str 12
Dex 12
Con 13
Int 15
Wis 11
Cha 16

4, 5, 3, 12
4, 4, 4, 12
4, 6, 3, 13
6, 4, 5, 15
3, 4, 4, 11
5, 5, 6, 16  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Number Three rolled 10 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 4, 4, 2, 5, 2, 5, 6 Total: 33 (10-60)

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:50 pm
last 2  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 pm
Umm....Alright, since I'm fighting unarmed and a monk, I can't use weapons or armor or shields. Can I roll for two wondrous items, then? I'll go ahead and roll the first. Totally fine if that's all I can get because of my choices; I've got pleeeeenty of special abilities lol.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

KytanaTheThief rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 pm
...Should have rolled with that post. Oh well.

Edit. Ooo. Me like.

Also, I'm like, way past when I should be up since I work tomorrow. I've gotten most of the ways through the sheet, all I should have left are character details, mundane items, languages, and fixing attack stuff. Plenty there to do an audit on, and the gestalt combined with the funky creation combined with me being tired probably means I screwed stuff up somewhere lol.

Here's my current sheet.

Alright. Bedtime. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Logos, Inquisitor/Fighter

I reserve the right to change his name at some point... Anywho, I believe I have it right, based on your 'How to' guide. Still need to purchace basic gear, but This is what the character will look like.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 pm
KytanaTheThief
Umm....Alright, since I'm fighting unarmed and a monk, I can't use weapons or armor or shields. Can I roll for two wondrous items, then? I'll go ahead and roll the first. Totally fine if that's all I can get because of my choices; I've got pleeeeenty of special abilities lol.
Monks are proficient with certain weapons. Just because you have it, doesn't mean you have to use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:44 pm
So tempted to get in on this too, however I have to run to work right now, but if there is still room later I'll roll one up.  

BegrudginglyGood

KytanaTheThief rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am
Liquidor
KytanaTheThief
Monks are proficient with certain weapons. Just because you have it, doesn't mean you have to use it.

Yeah, after I went to bed and my brain was jumping around like it always does I realized that. Sorry, like I said, I was tired lol.

Also, I failed to realize that one of the weapons I originally considered, the brass knuckles, uses my unarmed damage. Yaaaay, fits in with my char idea. So, rolling for weapon ability.

Edit: Alright, took care of everything except background at this point, and that's just flavor. Probably some mistakes somewhere since I've never played a monk before, but it should be pretty good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 am
Liquidor
Southern Cross Nemesis
Okay, I am officially confused on the Racial points parts...

Also, would you allow something that is normally tied to half-orc be done as this human type?

Idea is, Summoner (Blood God Disciple[reason for half orc question] and Synthesist) combined with Barbarian[normal class]
Short answer, No.

Long Answer, if you make the right choices, you might be able to.

like bend him/her[yet to deside] closer to half-orc status?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:33 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
Liquidor
Southern Cross Nemesis
Okay, I am officially confused on the Racial points parts...

Also, would you allow something that is normally tied to half-orc be done as this human type?

Idea is, Summoner (Blood God Disciple[reason for half orc question] and Synthesist) combined with Barbarian[normal class]
Short answer, No.

Long Answer, if you make the right choices, you might be able to.
like bend him/her[yet to deside] closer to half-orc status?
Feat - Racial Heritage

I knew that a player did have something that allowed him to take stuff from another race but couldn't remember off-hand. Found his character sheet last night and checked it this morning.  
BegrudginglyGood rolled 15 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 4, 5, 4, 1, 5, 5, 4, 5, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5 Total: 59 (15-90)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:11 pm
Strength = 14 (5, 4, 5)
Dexterity = 15 (5, 5, 5)
Constitution = 15 (6, 4, 5)
Intelligence = 13 (4, 4, 5)
Wisdom = 13 (3, 6, 4)
Charisma = 15 (6, 3, 6)

Pretty good, if spread a little too evenly, lol.  

BegrudginglyGood

BegrudginglyGood rolled 15 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 4, 5, 3, 6, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3, 6, 3, 6 Total: 55 (15-90)

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:14 pm
See above post for results.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out