Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
FOS and SOS News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Cur Lun

Fuzzy Inquisitor

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:20 am
I'll always keep this guild on my list even though I wasn't active.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:09 am
Oh dear, I can't say I didn't see it coming. I was hoping to more fun events were on the way, that I could jump in now that I have the time. I shouldn't have talked more, I can help it I'm such a lurker....  

Elbafala

Fashionable Gem

14,365 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

420_Cannabis_Queen

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 am
I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:11 am
This does make me sad, I cant wait until we have another event to go to. I really regret being inactive, but I assure you I do still lurk every once in a while. Also I will be here for the next event heart heart  

Hyunah

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300

Amurana

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:15 pm
I don't mind the inactivity when there's not an event that includes Stein going on. I feel cool just having my name associated with the guild. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:51 pm
The Red-Tailed Hawk

why not leave the guild open? what if possibly more people shall decide to join still? smile even if we aren't all fully alive, we can always all chat and stuff ^_~  

Kidakahkash

Shy Friend

17,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:06 pm
Kidakahkash
The Red-Tailed Hawk

why not leave the guild open? what if possibly more people shall decide to join still? smile even if we aren't all fully alive, we can always all chat and stuff ^_~

The problem is that even while open, only a few members were actively posting in a single thread. We haven't had a join request or active recruiting in months, and a large part of that is because most of us have lives offline and most of the members don't like using the out-dated guild functions.

The guild will remain "open" for members currently on our roster. We just wont' be taking in any new people. Nothing is going to be deleted or locked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:07 pm
The Red-Tailed Hawk
Kidakahkash
The Red-Tailed Hawk

The problem is that even while open, only a few members were actively posting in a single thread. We haven't had a join request or active recruiting in months, and a large part of that is because most of us have lives offline and most of the members don't like using the out-dated guild functions.

The guild will remain "open" for members currently on our roster. We just wont' be taking in any new people. Nothing is going to be deleted or locked.

ah, kk smile  

Kidakahkash

Shy Friend

17,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100

TheTallerOne

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:25 pm
It's been a great time... good to know the guild will still be around, and may be gloriously revived in times of need.
I'm sorry that I wasn't more active recently - I wish I could've done more. A lot more. I feel like the guild gave me a lot - not prize-wise, but experience-wise. That Halloween mystery RP where I horribly overthought the identity of the killer - that was the first (and so far only) experience with RPing I had; the Xmas thread with Scrooge!Stein; and of course the original thread... stuffing Stein until I couldn't think of anything but pies... I think I predicted the Tribble Diedrich thing there... ... As I said, it's good to know the Feeders are still there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:30 pm
i'm glad i joined this guild it has been fun to be in~  

Izumi_Kaede

Vermillion Nymph

17,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • 50 Wins 150

Miss Elecy

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:00 am
We will always be Feeders of Stein. Even if we walk different paths, all roads lead back to one thing: that hunk of a composite man meat.
It's been an honor and privilege.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm
It has been an honor and privilege to be a part of this guild. It saddens me that I have not been more active resonantly it has been a bad semester. But, we will all ways remember the good times we have had, and be here for the next occasion that we are needed.  

NatsumenoKage
Crew

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50

Morbid Curiosities

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:48 pm
It is an honor to be a part of this guild  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 am
These are very sad news, but it comforts me the fact that FOS will not be closed.
It's a shame that I have not been more active in this, the proof is that I only saw this announcement now, almost a month later. But lately I have no time for gaia at all. I was almost a month without login. Life happens and I know exactly what Red-Tailed Hawk is going through.

I had a great time here and will always be part of the guild even if it is no longer active, cuz I'm proud to be part of this group and all the things we have achieved together. FOS forever!

Sorry for the broken English...Google translator does not help much ¬ ¬  

treak treatz

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 pm
Anyone who wishes to have an Item refunded to them will need to contact me by the 31st of this month.

Anything remaining in my possession will be liquidated after that time.  
The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff