Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Apply to the Crew! [Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:07 am
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

GOD N1T30WL XIII SSC username here
god or niteowl or juan names here
Gaia Age: 3405 days age here
daily you can range this a bit
vice captain ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ can be more than one
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ because im trusted and keep an eye on things, i know 5 languages your not gonna pull one over on me that easily
English, Spanish, (BOTH Mexican and traditional Spanish) French, Italian, German and i have a slight handle on Portuguese and Russian but not fluent
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ because i get the job done quickly
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? i have references of where im vice in other guilds and get jobs done quickly and handle problems
im also in standby mode on a gaia moderator app. currently the only vice in two guilds as im that trusted

When it comes to being a vice captain, I am super cautious about, I can put you as a Mod for right now, as a test run, to see how active you are and welcoming new members. If you don't mind. n___nv  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 am
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
JaKayZombie
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ JaKayZombie
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... Wendy
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 628 days
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ I’m usually on through out the day but on more during the nights. I have 3 kids so it varies smile
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ Mod smile or reviewer
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ I feel I play a good role and keeping things ship shape. I’m always friendly and loving meeting new people.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ it gets my mind off things around the house and I love helping people smile
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? hiiiiiiii smile

Approved.
I am planning to do the event soon, so I am going to need a Mod for that.
Thanks for applying and welcome to the team! n___n <3

Thank you so much dear smile  

JaKayZombie
Crew

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:04 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
HiddenMelon
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ HiddenMelon
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... Melon or HM is fine with me. smile
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 3 days or so, but i had another account i lost acccess to that was since 2008 or 09.
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ As of right now i am online very often. I lurk a lot and post in the gaia welcome forums,GD or lurk the art forums to see who i can practice my drawing on. Or im just buying items on the market to change my outfit very oftem.

My time zone is Pacific Standard Time.

Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ Moderator or Reviewer.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ I know i just joined the guild and got back into gaia, but i have plenty of experience running a community and guilds.

Just after a few days of being back on gaia, many users have gifted me, messaged me kind words and such. It made me happy to see there are still many kind users here on gaia. Which has encouraged me to want to be apart of a community here more than ever.

I have previously:
Managed & Owned a 200+ Member Minecraft Community (before the game declined)
I currently managed (and created) a 12,500+ Art community online( i want to keep the name private ). I have trained staff, interviewed them aswell in my community.
I have had previous clans and guilds in online games.

Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ

I have a passion of creating and being apart of communities. The growth of them is a labor of love that is well worth it. It is something i strongly believe everyone needs to experience. The experience of a growing and supportive group.

This has really shaped me as a person over the years, to learn and teach patience and kindness.
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? anything else: I understand if my recent return of gaia is off putting, but if i am given any role i will do my best and i will still continue to be active and contribute regardless of the outcome. I just want the best for the guild.

You are approve!
Welcome to the crew. I'll be needing some help once my event takes off. Coming soon, I'll keep you updated, and welcome back! n___n <3
Thank you for applying!

Thank you!! I will do my best.
I wanted to double check with you, which position did i get approved for?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 pm
HiddenMelon
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
HiddenMelon
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ HiddenMelon
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... Melon or HM is fine with me. smile
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 3 days or so, but i had another account i lost acccess to that was since 2008 or 09.
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ As of right now i am online very often. I lurk a lot and post in the gaia welcome forums,GD or lurk the art forums to see who i can practice my drawing on. Or im just buying items on the market to change my outfit very oftem.

My time zone is Pacific Standard Time.

Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ Moderator or Reviewer.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ I know i just joined the guild and got back into gaia, but i have plenty of experience running a community and guilds.

Just after a few days of being back on gaia, many users have gifted me, messaged me kind words and such. It made me happy to see there are still many kind users here on gaia. Which has encouraged me to want to be apart of a community here more than ever.

I have previously:
Managed & Owned a 200+ Member Minecraft Community (before the game declined)
I currently managed (and created) a 12,500+ Art community online( i want to keep the name private ). I have trained staff, interviewed them aswell in my community.
I have had previous clans and guilds in online games.

Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ

I have a passion of creating and being apart of communities. The growth of them is a labor of love that is well worth it. It is something i strongly believe everyone needs to experience. The experience of a growing and supportive group.

This has really shaped me as a person over the years, to learn and teach patience and kindness.
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? anything else: I understand if my recent return of gaia is off putting, but if i am given any role i will do my best and i will still continue to be active and contribute regardless of the outcome. I just want the best for the guild.

You are approve!
Welcome to the crew. I'll be needing some help once my event takes off. Coming soon, I'll keep you updated, and welcome back! n___n <3
Thank you for applying!

Thank you!! I will do my best.
I wanted to double check with you, which position did i get approved for?

Reviver, if you can create threads in the sub-forums and invite others to join that will help me a lot. Thanks!  

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:00 pm
Remedy Forgotten
Breesus

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ Remedy Forgotten
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... Remmy
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 4199 days (11 years, 6 months)
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ Everyday, usually in the evenings/night (EST)
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ Anything really, contributer, moderator, good at coding (im not GREAT at graphics)
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛI am online everyday, and have been on gaia for a very long time. I have managed and organized guilds in the past.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ I recently came back to gaia after they brought fishing back, but I have been itching to find something else to do. I thought about making my own thread in the forums, but just couldn't think of what, so this seems like a good opportunity instead :]
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ?The main thing I do on gaia is fish. and thanks for the oppurtunity :]

Approved, replying to PM now. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:32 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ because im trusted and keep an eye on things, i know 5 languages your not gonna pull one over on me that easily
English, Spanish, (BOTH Mexican and traditional Spanish) French, Italian, German and i have a slight handle on Portuguese and Russian but not fluent
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? i have references of where im vice in other guilds and get jobs done quickly and handle problems
im also in standby mode on a gaia moderator app. currently the only vice in two guilds as im that trusted

When it comes to being a vice captain, I am super cautious about, I can put you as a Mod for right now, as a test run, to see how active you are and welcoming new members. If you don't mind. n___nv

thats fine. in my guilds i have a trusted circle myself outside of which im cautious too so in the interim ill just do what i can to prove myself  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

RandomUser589

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:08 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ Sleighbeggychise
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... me by my usernames or nicknames. I love getting nicknames.
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛIve been on Gaia since i was 12 or 13. But I purposely got that account banned. Was not thinking wisely about that decision. I'm now 24 turning 25. So roughly 12 or 13 years.
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ i have children too look after. But I could probably pop on in evenings after they have gone to bed.
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ an artist? Not sure about positions. I'd like to learn how.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ I'm actually good at drawing. But really bad at pricing my art. Due to shyness and mean people taking advantage of me without me realizing it sometimes.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ so I can learn how to be assterive. And more independent.
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? anything else
thankss for invite to guild it been so long since I've been in one. :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:57 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Tbh god is pretty professional at his work so he would do good as a vice, If my opinion matters xD  

User_27550109

Newbie Noob

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:40 pm
SleighBeggyChise
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛIve been on Gaia since i was 12 or 13. But I purposely got that account banned. Was not thinking wisely about that decision. I'm now 24 turning 25. So roughly 12 or 13 years.
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ i have children too look after. But I could probably pop on in evenings after they have gone to bed.
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ an artist? Not sure about positions. I'd like to learn how.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ I'm actually good at drawing. But really bad at pricing my art. Due to shyness and mean people taking advantage of me without me realizing it sometimes.

Approved!
An artist responsibly --> The Artists are responsible for the graphics and BBC coding needs for the
guild events, or any other reason why we should need graphics or coding.
You can always open a shop on here too if you like. And I used to have that same problem pricing work. If you need help let me know. If you don't want to price them you can also do a freebie place here too, but that's up to you.
I am also going to do a art contest in the event. I am just working on the text layout and I'll be done. Soon hopefully. whee

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:43 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
SleighBeggyChise
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Approved!
An artist responsibly --> The Artists are responsible for the graphics and BBC coding needs for the
guild events, or any other reason why we should need graphics or coding.
You can always open a shop on here too if you like. And I used to have that same problem pricing work. If you need help let me know. If you don't want to price them you can also do a freebie place here too, but that's up to you.
I am also going to do a art contest in the event. I am just working on the text layout and I'll be done. Soon hopefully. whee

awesome. smile I can't wait to show some of my art too you. and thank you. I'll be on Monday when. I get home. Just hard to do stuff on iPad or is it easier? Still learning the ropes. lol  

RandomUser589

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100

Trappernicus58

Conservative Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:35 am
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ trappernicus58
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... Trapper
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 2.75 years 1002 days
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ Every day
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ Vice Captain
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ I'm highly motivate and super organised
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ I like the challenge
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? I'm Vice Captain of one guild and Captain of my own guild with a great deal of experience

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:17 am
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ Rennala
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... Freya
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ 4,214 (07.22.2011)
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ I log in at least once daily and am often active through weekdays.
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ Contributor, Mod, Reviver, anything if there’s a need!
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ I like to help the community left on Gaia whenever and wherever I can! I’d really like to see guilds as a used feature again. I tip and gift a lot as well, as I tend to have more funds than I need. I’ve also owned and crewed in Guilds many years ago, if that helps!
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ Same as above.
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? I don’t think so!

Freya

Forum Assistant

Benevolent Giver

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:30 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

White Mage Rose
Rosie
twice a day
vice captain
im very dependable
i have lots of guild experience
I love cats

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:39 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ Rissa Unit
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... Rissa
Gᴀɪᴀ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ My Gaia Age is 4848 days.
Hᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ I'm getting back into Gaia, coming back from my hiatus after my dad's passing last October, but it honestly varies on how long I can be online in one go. I'm usually more lurking whilst getting back into the swing of things. I do try to check in every day for as long as I can, even if it's just to check the guild activity for the guilds I'm in and do my dailies. I have issues sometimes with constant online times in one go during a day, but I do try my best.
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ Moderator and/or Reviver, please.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ I'm good at keeping track of things, making sure people are being kind to each other and following the rules, I'm always lurking if I'm not up to posting at the time, so I can keep track of things going on. I'm good at clearing out old threads & moving misplaced threads as well. I'm also a very friendly, talkative, and cheerful person who loves to meet new people and make new friends, so I'd love to be a help in reviving the guild as well.
Wʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ I love to help out and would love to help revive this community guild. I remember when I was a member here a while ago that everyone was very kind and understanding. I'd just really like to be of help and if there's any way I can help I'd be happy to.
Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ? I do suffer from Chronic pain. Diagnosed with Chronic Migraines... They can be an issue, and have been as of late, so I understand if I'm not given any position. But aside from health issues, I'd love to put my efforts into making friends, meeting new people, and help to build the guild up in the process! I have experience with both owning guilds and helping manage them, so I hope to be of help now that I'm getting my health into shape and back on Gaia as actively as I can be. In honesty, I can't promise I'll be online for hours a day every day, but I do promise to do my best. If I'm allowed the chance to help, I will put my efforts into helping and actively checking to be sure everything runs smoothly.

P.S. to Yaya Chan:

I have applied to the guild as a mod/reviver before, although I dunno if you remember me. You've probably noticed that I used the same post I had first made but edited it a little to update things. A while back, because of some personal problems, I had to leave the guild. (If you need to know the problem(s) feel free to PM me since I don't want to name names or cause drama in the guild. I prefer to be drama free and cheery!)

When I saw that a topic or two that I'd started as games had been posted in, I remembered how much fun I had here in the past and I'd love to be a part of the guild again, whether I'm a mod/reviver or not. If you want me to prove myself and get some posts going before being allowed a reviver role, I will understand that. I intend to spend a lot of time in the forum games part of the guild! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out