Submit

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 pm
I am a nap nap and I will sleep sleep you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am
I'm going to contemplate this while I do the dishes. Reading this thread nearly brought me to tears.

Some people made me out to be a god here in RAWR and I'm not. I'm human. I make mistakes, I fail, I've done wrong. I do the best that I can for everyone and sometimes (usually) I fall short. The core of RAWR is family to me. The words "turn my back" on RAWR are mistaken. I want to publicly apologize to Boris for giving him that impression.

The truth is that I find that I have not enough hours in the day to complete everything at hand. In the past year I've been through three jobs, moved three times, unemployment, unemployment court cases, got divorced, got remarried, supported my gf/wife through college, built furniture and toys for my son, reunited with my family, and worked overtime.....

All this WHILE keeping my wife and son first and top priority in life. If he sneezes I know about it. If she has a bad day, I'm there after work rubbing her back in her sleep. The dishes I'm about to do are to help her out. We've got a social worker coming out tomorrow (a good thing not 'take your kids' bad). Julia wrote a three page paper for school tonight. I want the place to look good for her.

I love RAWR like extended family. I am a proud father watching as you go to college and are making better for yourselves than I have. I know that you are empowering yourselves to have lives in which you will not know the pain of lost children.

I take pride knowing that I have helped influence you to think for yourselves and ALWAYS BE CREATIVE as you encounter life. Also I see you out there challenging the established system to do what is right. The RAWR guild has attracted the brightest stars I've ever seen.

I AM PROUD OF YOU.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 am
As much as that sounded like a "goodbye".....

It was actually a hello.

It's continiously asked, "When is RAWR coming back", "We miss RAWR", "When is the site coming back up", etc etc etc.

You guys really miss me. I miss you too.

What can be done to fix this?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am
I don't know.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2