Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:58 pm
Mighty Kids Meal
Tomha_Domizoko
Honestly I don't want to get a PS4, money is always fairly tight around my house so I'm just lucky getting a PS3 game. But if this one game series I'm a huge fan of continues in the PS4, I guess I'll haven no choice but to get that.

But yeah I'm just hoping it wont cause 600 bucks for a game console is really brutal.

They said during the conference its going to be around 400 dollars. Sony doesn't want to make the same mistake when they overpriced the PS3 when it released, it made sales low until later of course

I watched the full conference, nothing was mention about price. Sony haven't give a price or a launch window, other than holiday 2013.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm
Arianna_Jeske
I'm not getting it until the third or fourth generation, the first few always have bugs and major issues.

I've still got my launch ps3 and so do all my friends who have one.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Mighty Kids Meal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 pm
The Full English
Mighty Kids Meal
Tomha_Domizoko
Honestly I don't want to get a PS4, money is always fairly tight around my house so I'm just lucky getting a PS3 game. But if this one game series I'm a huge fan of continues in the PS4, I guess I'll haven no choice but to get that.

But yeah I'm just hoping it wont cause 600 bucks for a game console is really brutal.

They said during the conference its going to be around 400 dollars. Sony doesn't want to make the same mistake when they overpriced the PS3 when it released, it made sales low until later of course

I watched the full conference, nothing was mention about price. Sony haven't give a price or a launch window, other than holiday 2013.

My bad I thought they did but here's this http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/07/japanese-newspaper-claims-playstation-4-will-cost-about-400 its still speculation though, hopefully that will happen because 600 dollars is to much for me at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:11 pm
Mighty Kids Meal
The Full English
Mighty Kids Meal
Tomha_Domizoko

My bad I thought they did but here's this http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/07/japanese-newspaper-claims-playstation-4-will-cost-about-400 its still speculation though, hopefully that will happen because 600 dollars is to much for me at least.

I don't think they will repeat the mistakes of ps3, going with AMD shows that, rather than in house like the cell, there going for off the shelf parts. So it should be cheaper to produce,  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Elerus

Malevolent Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:21 pm
        Elerus
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image

What are the launch titles again? I might get it. I was going to get one just for keepsake. I want Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero. The ps4 will have better stuff inside it than my tv. im not even sure if i should upgrade.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 am
I would love to pre-order one, But i have to wait.
$ is one of the factor , & I want to see the review first, or wait for a slim version.
( If there will be one. ) I don't want the same thing happened again, I have to buy a slim version of PS3 when the PHAT easy to get YLOD. crying  

KlNG REX

OG Gaian

Arianna_Jeske

Deathly Demigod

17,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:21 am
Elerus
        Elerus
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image

What are the launch titles again? I might get it. I was going to get one just for keepsake. I want Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero. The ps4 will have better stuff inside it than my tv. im not even sure if i should upgrade.

There's no real reason to upgrade yet, the PS3 still hasn't used it's full potential yet, game producers have only used about half it's potential.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 am
The Full English
I just Pre-ordered mine, so I was wondering, who else is getting one?

It's likely I'll be getting the next Xbox to, not sure if it'll be this year. It 'll all depend on their launch windows, if they both come out in November, December time, I'll get the PS4 this year and the xbox next.
Have they actually released anymore information on the ps4? All i heard about was what the controller looked it. Will probably get mine a year or so after it releases. $600 seems way to steep of a price for a gaming system. $300 is more reasonable but still pushing it.  

ll Lady Zombie ll

Invisible Member

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

D0pe KibA

Hilarious Genius

4,375 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm
I wanna get it so bad but i wanna give it some time try it see what others think befor i spend all that money emo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 pm
I am going to get one soon after it comes out!  

Ryura_Kayano

Maenta

Anxious Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:36 pm
My main problem is the lack of backwards compatibility. AGAIN. It seriously makes me rage. I'm not going to get a PS4 if I can't play the games I already own for PS3 on it. FFS Sony. No. Just no. You have the means to do it, so do it! It pissed me off with the PS2 -> PS3, let alone doing it again. Nope.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 am
I see most people saying they would get the PS4 for Metal Gear ground zeroes, however I don't remember that ever being listed as a next gen title to begin with. I also recall Kojima making a statement that its coming out on the PS3 and 360. So where's this information coming from about Ground Zeroes onto the PS4?  

Nero Odio

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Omnibility

The Committee Staff Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:20 pm
I'm definitely getting the PS4. Plenty of reasons why:

- Plenty of indie games support: Unity SDK, PhyreEngine 3.5 SDK.
- Playstation cloud streaming.
- Watch_Dog (it's being ported to the PS4 once it's comes out and it will come with more features than on the PS3 version)
- I can play BF4 finally with 64 players, max graphics, and @ 60 fps. (will be ported to PS4 and Frostbite Engine 3 will be used at it's fullest potential)
- The 2.2 gb video dedicated tho!
- The built in PVR. (Easy for youtube streaming gameplay)
- The future of next gen games.
- Assassin Creed IV: Black Flag
- Remote control access (You can help your friend by temporary controlling their game if they get stuck. Not sure if I really like this idea.)

I don't mind waiting for the games being ported to PS4 tbh. My only gripe about the PS4 is that it may reveal your personal info. Sony is trying to make it a social media. I like my info in private, tyvm.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 pm
I getting the ps4 to this will be awesome and xbox 720 lets go  

Kouhai Dreams

Interesting Genius

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Si-Shen

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:47 pm
I had mine pre-ordered day one that it was out there.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff