Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Tattoos. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dominu5

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 pm
I have 5 tattoo's ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:53 am
I forgot I had this thread going.

Well, I HAVE gotten my first tattoo since. http://31.media.tumblr.com/4cb9ab03820807e94a6e18b25bed774a/tumblr_mu31nra5wY1rnfx6io1_400.jpg

It's not Coheed and Cambria themed, but it makes do while I try to draw what WILL be. It will be an amazing back piece... Well, I've made two attempts (one seen here http://media.tumblr.com/e95951cd5464331ece7649183fa84e1e/tumblr_inline_mtlaajy7do1r43oot.png ) and really, I wish I could just find an artist who can do it for me instead, because it stresses me out...  

Superna Zherom

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:45 pm
Derp.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ignore my troll feet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:12 pm
i've got 7, planning on getting more work done in the next few months  

mistuh s a r s

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:38 pm
I have plans of getting a tattoo this weekend with my sister and girlfriend. Who knows if it will actually happen because I am pretty afraid of needles, but I think as long as I don't watch it being done, I will be okay. I also have to be smart of where to get it because it cannot be visible because of my career. u_u  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:07 am
For a couple of years I *really* wanted a tattoo but had no idea of what to get. This year I finally settled on something and got it done.

For 5 years now I've been a member of my university's trampolining club. For one year I was the Treasurer and last year I was the Captain, a position I never thought I'd be good enough for. Over the 5 years I've advanced from being a complete n00b at the sport to competing at Elite level. I've also made the best friends I've ever had in the club. I wanted something to commemorate that time in my life, so I got a stylised stick figure on a trampoline on my right leg biggrin

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151791942170450&l=80a7e8f95d

The next one I want is dedicated to music and I didn't design it myself, I found it on tumblr ;_;

User Image

Also, I still remember how to BB Code, yeah biggrin  

AquilaLiberum

Superna Zherom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:41 am
^Those're actually kinda cool. Carry on~

In the meantime, I've considered adding some chestpieces into the mix. I'm bad at math but I do enjoy me some sacred geometry. Although wings tend to be overused, I figured something centered around Metatron's cube/merkabah would work. Like these:

User Image User Image

But in a fashion that I probably won't be able to draw myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 pm
I have a tattoo of Frog suit Mario on my wrist, and on my upper back I have a bio-hazard sign with a green glow to it. Oddly, the bio-hazard sign means a lot to me other than I just like it. It is a reminder of many things.  

Homosexual Zombie

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers