Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mnyama'nafsi (Skin-Walker Pride) - Our new thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:50 pm
I am STILL attempting to custom the girl I have in mind for this pride.

Until I can manage to snag a spot for her, i'll lurk this thread with my stamp of approval X3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:07 am
Conrad The Mighty
I'VE FOUND MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!
Koza
Name: Geelkoza
Spirit Name: Noaht
Clan: Paka
Spirit Animal: Black Leopard
Desired Rank: Hunter
Personality: From a cub, this lion has been raised soley in the rouge lands, in his recolective memory he'd never come across a single pride-goer creature that he had enjoyed the company of. It was too much snobbery and oversized, unearned bigotry. Needless to say, Koza is easily scorned, with the wrath of the sun behind his every step. There were more colorful words he had, but he has grown older, and even a little more wise, enough at least to admit he yerned for a like-minded group of lions (only), maybe even a pride if the terms were right.

With lots of time to himself, Koza had developed his own sense of spirituality, not so much a religion, he had no such knowledge of an institutionalized worship more than he knew the names of constellations he navigated by. He's a country- lion, almost stoic, very much a keen to the idea of a lion wearing his or her 'spots' of identification (not separation) of real, earned respect, and he knew exactly what his would be. There was a particular creature that haunted his dreams and the corners of his eyes amongst the shadows, a negative of a king he had defeated in a duel many years ago that earned his respect in his horrors. (His spirit name is the king's jumbled.) It's not something he talks about often, he probably won't have much to say in the first place. He's normally found with a long, dead weed hanging out of his mouth and has no desire to speak of his scars (edits to come to reflect RPs, and down for more)

Accepted! (in this new thread!) And no, that's not too much at all =D

Depawsit

Would you mind reposting your quest form here, just so we can have them all together?  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 pm
Hah oh thank you! heart I'm so excited!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:17 pm
Oh you know what.. Koza may make a good Balozi. I didn't think about it...  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:15 pm
Balozi works too! They're rare titles so I'd have to restrict the number of members we have with that rank. And once it's functioning like a normal pride, for any others interested in the rank, the promotion would have a required rp with the king/queen.

Whichever you decide works for me C:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 pm
Sure! I don't think I ever actually got around to posting her, but here is her info none the less C:

MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AWAITS!
Name: Adele* But thinking I may alter it for SoA
Spirit Name: Kiburi
Clan: Windo
Spirit Animal: Giraffe * Though I can change it to zebra if necessary.
Desired Rank: I'd like to request Diwani if it isn't taken for her clan. Though Balozi is another excellent option. My final option would be Tabibu.
Personality: She's a sweet little thing, timid and rather large for her size. She's a bit self conscience about her size and as a result shies away from those who like to gossip. A stand up gal, she takes every opportunity she can to stick up for those smaller or weaker than she is. She doesn't take kindly to bullies either..
Appearance: 1, 2, 3  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 am
OO yes then, I'd like him to have that position. Thank you again. I'm absolutely down for any RP required or requested.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:58 pm
Depawsit

The Windo Diwani is already taken (I guess we need to repost our old leaders that are still around >>), and since we just got a Balozi... I'm afraid I'm going to have to accept her as Tabibu, if that's alright.  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:00 pm
fuKurohane
Depawsit

The Windo Diwani is already taken (I guess we need to repost our old leaders that are still around >>), and since we just got a Balozi... I'm afraid I'm going to have to accept her as Tabibu, if that's alright.

Fair enough C:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 am
heart  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm
We have goodies for y'all on the way emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 am
fuKurohane
We have goodies for y'all on the way emotion_dowant

emotion_dowant Very good goodies, yes.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:50 am
I'VE FOUND MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!
User Image
Name:Gentha
Spirit Name: Bazquel
Clan: Mjusi
Spirit Animal: Dwarf Crocodile
Desired Rank: Mchunga
Personality: Coming from the Aikanaro'hini pride, and from a legacy known for its cruelty, Bazquel falls in line with the old temperaments. In her old pride, she was positioned as a disciplinary figure. Those found guilty for their crimes within the pride were delivered to her where she worked diligently with her beloved needles to cause agony and pain. As a Mchunga, she may still do that in order to extract information from someone trespassing who happens to reek of suspicion.

Along with her cruelty, there is a problem with her temperament. Her moods change with the sun and she can be hot one minute and cool the next.

Despite this, she isn't without a heart. Living in her old pride she claimed her slave-colored brother as her own and secretly taught him to defend himself, believing that he was as she had been: a true demon. Her brother fled with his family to a new pride with her begrudged blessing, and when they were chased by her equally cruel parents she chased after them to defend what was technically still hers out of love.

And then she found the Skinwalkers and everything made perfect sense as to why she could never believe that her brother was not a demon. They were really skinwalkers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 pm
List is all updated so far!
Also, a reminder to please get some rps rolling, since all of the old ones are now invalid~

Mnyama-nafsi

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 am
Oh goodies xD

I'd love an RP with Tropiki'baa or his mate (I assume) sending Nohat's sending him on a tester mission?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff