Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Depthless Imagination
Guild Improvment: Games, Role Plays, Disscussions...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What types of role plays do people prefer?
  Steampunk
  Mafia/Crime/Gang
  Vampire/Supernatural/Fantasy
  Adventure
  War
  Historical
  Relationship/School
  Pirates
  Mystery
  Other *please specify in a post*
View Results

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:00 pm
SykoShadowKnyght
While the RP isn't what I was talking about I have joined it and so far I am having fun. I was able to make a unique and imaginative character while still keeping in line power wise. Yes he's powerful but he doesn't have complete control of it which keeps him balanced.
Although I still would like to see an open RP but I understand that it's hard to run a guild on your own- especially one this large so I can deal with the one RP. It's just unlikely that I will be joining any others...
I waned to do an Oblivion/Skyrim crossover rp but not sure if I can get enough players to make it worth the set up. I made a big word for a Forgotten Realms and I could never get the people for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 am
Darth Ghranna
SykoShadowKnyght
While the RP isn't what I was talking about I have joined it and so far I am having fun. I was able to make a unique and imaginative character while still keeping in line power wise. Yes he's powerful but he doesn't have complete control of it which keeps him balanced.
Although I still would like to see an open RP but I understand that it's hard to run a guild on your own- especially one this large so I can deal with the one RP. It's just unlikely that I will be joining any others...
I waned to do an Oblivion/Skyrim crossover rp but not sure if I can get enough players to make it worth the set up. I made a big word for a Forgotten Realms and I could never get the people for it.

I have a couple ideas as to why that may be- one being that not everyone knows Forgotten Realms and so they wouldn't know the world well enough to RP in it. The other being that you were allowing people to play already established characters. As to your crossover idea... I don't know either of those worlds really so I wouldn't be interested in joining. One of the reason I joined the Vampire RP was that it wasn't an established world- it was one created for this guild.If you need help creating another RP I am willing to help.  

SykoShadowKnyght

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 am
SykoShadowKnyght
Darth Ghranna
SykoShadowKnyght

I have a couple ideas as to why that may be- one being that not everyone knows Forgotten Realms and so they wouldn't know the world well enough to RP in it. The other being that you were allowing people to play already established characters. As to your crossover idea... I don't know either of those worlds really so I wouldn't be interested in joining. One of the reason I joined the Vampire RP was that it wasn't an established world- it was one created for this guild.If you need help creating another RP I am willing to help.
I dnt mind people posting their ideas but when I have made worlds from scratch I get PMS asking me to make rp in established worlds. If I make a established worlds people want original it is a catch 22 sort of a deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:30 pm
Darth Ghranna
SykoShadowKnyght
Darth Ghranna
SykoShadowKnyght

I dnt mind people posting their ideas but when I have made worlds from scratch I get PMS asking me to make rp in established worlds. If I make a established worlds people want original it is a catch 22 sort of a deal.

Only solution to that would be for them to speak up more about what they wanted and then have sort of two sides to the guild- one that's established and one that's original. On that note have you considered making a games thread?  

SykoShadowKnyght

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:50 pm
SykoShadowKnyght
Only solution to that would be for them to speak up more about what they wanted and then have sort of two sides to the guild- one that's established and one that's original. On that note have you considered making a games thread?
When I first went to make the Forgotten Realms rp I had ten people, but then they made characters and never played them and I was forced to start over. As to games I made some minigames in the discussion threads such as these one and two in the anime/manga and video games forums. Where you make the worst possible description f an anime/manga and see if people ca guess which one it is. /you supply the answers in white so people can highlight it to see if you got it right. This game was suggested by a guild member but as you ca see while a few people voted in the pole not many responded to the actual game. I wanted to add more minigames but I never got any real feedback as t what sort of games people wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 pm
Part of my problem was i was always was always waiting for the forgotten realms rp, i know weve talked about it and we really didnt have enough. Talk of a 40k rp has renewed some interest, i would love to see and would donate heavily to making it happen. As for thoughts, im not sure that the space marines would necisarrily become an op war but here were some thoughts... guard vs. Ork/tyranid/tao/eldar(dark?) Necrons and tyranids could be possible but the profiles would probably need an rp sample. Could almost do an avp type thing... they fighting orks when something else shows up. Maybe even force unlikley allies like guard and eldar vs orks or nids.  

ForTheBloodGod98

Partying Reveler

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 pm
ForTheBloodGod98
Part of my problem was i was always was always waiting for the forgotten realms rp, i know weve talked about it and we really didnt have enough. Talk of a 40k rp has renewed some interest, i would love to see and would donate heavily to making it happen. As for thoughts, im not sure that the space marines would necisarrily become an op war but here were some thoughts... guard vs. Ork/tyranid/tao/eldar(dark?) Necrons and tyranids could be possible but the profiles would probably need an rp sample. Could almost do an avp type thing... they fighting orks when something else shows up. Maybe even force unlikley allies like guard and eldar vs orks or nids.
yeah I know and im sorry the Forgotten Realms has been something I have wane for a long tie but could never make it work. I am working with Da canuck n the 40k rp if you two could come up with ides and flesh it out I would be greatful.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:16 pm
My 40k vote is for the might of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

Omnissiah be praised.  

Byakko Yasutsuki
Vice Captain

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Grania Grasioc

Witty Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:00 pm
Byakko Yasutsuki
My 40k vote is for the might of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

Omnissiah be praised.
you could talk to da cauck he is helping set it up  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 pm
I like it  

coldsunset

Hygienic Explorer

10,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:44 pm
coldsunset
I like it
what do you like?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 pm
I was just thinking, but I am not sure if it would work....Any thoughts on a Bioshock RP?  

IrisIrene88

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:35 pm
IrisIrene88
I was just thinking, but I am not sure if it would work....Any thoughts on a Bioshock RP?
it would be fun but it would be hard to do. Convincing people to be the monsters would be hard. Also I am not sure how it would work unless we did Rapture pre plunge into madness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:47 am
Darth Ghranna
IrisIrene88
it would be fun but it would be hard to do. Convincing people to be the monsters would be hard. Also I am not sure how it would work unless we did Rapture pre plunge into madness.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I thought it would be more of a prequel and we'd have to think of how it would go XD! Just an idea though, I was thinking it would be difficult as well.  

IrisIrene88

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:45 am
IrisIrene88
Darth Ghranna
IrisIrene88

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I thought it would be more of a prequel and we'd have to think of how it would go XD! Just an idea though, I was thinking it would be difficult as well.
but, yeah it would be fun if we could get it worked out right. I also have a feudal (semi-historical) one on Feudal Japan, and a warhammer 40k rp in the works. I just need to get my admins together and actually hammer things out  
Depthless Imagination

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff