Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder/3.5 They came from the darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:37 pm
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

Your rules say that you cant pick a race with dark vision. Can we have a character with a ability to temporarily gain dark vision?

Like a spell? I say no... Cause spells can be recast, and the only spell I know that grants it, does so for hours at a time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:39 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

Your rules say that you cant pick a race with dark vision. Can we have a character with a ability to temporarily gain dark vision?

Like a spell? I say no... Cause spells can be recast, and the only spell I know that grants it, does so for hours at a time

Ok then i guess i have to go to my second option...BURN DOWN EVERYTHING then get killed by whatever creature survived the fire because im out of power.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:49 pm
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

Ok then i guess i have to go to my second option...BURN DOWN EVERYTHING then get killed by whatever creature survived the fire because im out of power.

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:56 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

burning_eyes

Are we going to ever be in a forest...You know those places where a grease and any type of fire could brutally destroy the undead in the forest. (Im just assuming the main enemy is undead since you banned divine magic which is super effective against undead and the fact that you referenced thirty days of night)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 pm
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

burning_eyes

Are we going to ever be in a forest...You know those places where a grease and any type of fire could brutally destroy the undead in the forest. (Im just assuming the main enemy is undead since you banned divine magic which is super effective against undead and the fact that you referenced thirty days of night)

I guess, I could give some aid in setting.... The area is a village, surrounded by a forest. Unless if you want to be an outsider, you have survived these long winter nights before(by preperations and keeping many lamps lit though out the town, making the only trouble faced; wild beasts that roamed too close to town, and winter weather). The only thing that makes this one different, the town never had to do one without a strong leader... that you know  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:23 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

burning_eyes

I guess, I could give some aid in setting.... The area is a village, surrounded by a forest. Unless if you want to be an outsider, you have survived these long winter nights before(by preperations and keeping many lamps lit though out the town, making the only trouble faced; wild beasts that roamed too close to town, and winter weather). The only thing that makes this one different, the town never had to do one without a strong leader... that you know

Spooky ill remember to get lots of fire.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:41 pm
loth17

Don't forget the marshmallows... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17

Don't forget the marshmallows... lol

Dont need them i dont need to eat  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:35 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

What about the Ninja trick for darkvision?

Was thinking about making a kitsune ninja.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:36 pm
how many days does six thousand hours equal?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 pm
loth17

250 days  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:40 pm
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

What about the Ninja trick for darkvision?

Was thinking about making a kitsune ninja.

No to ninja trick darkvision... and Kitsune ninja is fine...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:49 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17

250 days

How long are out towns winters?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:58 pm
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17

250 days

I am going to say normally it about 3 months of darkness.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17

250 days

I am going to say normally it about 3 months of darkness.

So i have enough pints of oil to last two years worth of winters.

Another question my characters backround includes her being in charge of the librairy do i have to pay for each scroll case and stack of extra parchment or do i get those automatically?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff