Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Something Strange (1x1 or 1x2 O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:47 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

Oh yeah, almost forgot one thing. Make the character be somewhere in their twenties. I don't want a highschool romance. That would mess the story up a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:51 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

OK. Sorry for assuming.  

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 am
User Image
in color
just the legs

The name I was born with
Lavinia Flo Daemon

How many years I have walked this land
Fifty seven human years, but I only look to be around twenty three. I'm still considered young for my kind, since we can live at least a couple centuries.

My people
Lamia, which is half snake and half human.

My traits and quirks
Because of my unorthodox upbringing, I am more open and free than humans are. I am comfortable with my body in a way they aren't, as they seem to focus so much energy on changing their appearance. The only thing I am able to change is whether my legs are apart, or together in a tail. I like old fashioned things, because they remind me of my childhood, and while I may have lived in the wild, I do have manners. I don't often get cross with people, as it's a very unpleasant feeling, but when I am angry I tend to go overboard sometimes.

My story so far
I was raised in the forests of British Columbia, Canada. I was raised by several adults, as is the way of my people. We don't have 'parents', but rather everyone in the clan is a guardian of any and every child born, so I don't know which man and woman I was born to. Not all of us are lamia, some are regular humans that travel with us, or marry in to the group. We constantly moved from place to place, because until recently, creatures that weren't human were shunned away, or even hunted. Now the humans are welcoming us into their world through a program where we stay with a human, and they teach us how to fit in. I could have continued living in the forest with my family, but I chose to leave, feeling that it was right to change with the times.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:58 pm
Cadenza of the Heart
(Sorry for two things. 1) I used an Anime Picture and you used Real, I didn't check if you prefered either one. 2) I used your skelly layout w/out your permission.)
User Image
The name I was born with
Richard DeCreux

How many years I have walked this land

My people
Human

My traits and quirks
I'm a rather nice bloke, if I do say so myself. I like to step outside and just...stand there. Especially when it's rainy, which was almost all the time in London. I have a smoke every so often to unwind. Blah blah blah, in the end, you like me or you don't.

My story so far
I was born in London, England. Lovely place. I was born half French, thus the last name. I lived a rather dormant life. I've had....some friends. At 18, I left home to study abroad in America. I attended college and got my bachelors degree. Lotta good that did me. I'm currently living in Wisconsin. Nice place. Very cold. I like that. I'm working at a small business a bit away. Boring life now. Only a couple of days ago did I get a call from a Ms. Smith about that Monster/Human Homestay. The lady didn't even ASK if I wanted to do it. Simply called and told me I'd be receiving a guest. Should be here any minute.

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:31 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

Haha. Yeah. So would you like to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

User Image

User Image
Richard whistled as he walked back home from work in his usual jacket. A breeze blew in and he shivered, pulling up his collar. Isn't it May? He yawned to himself. I didn't get enough sleep last night. He mumbled as he started to fumble with his keys. Let's see. This ones for the back door....work door...
User Image

((OOC: ))

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

Tried. I can't figure out how to resize it in photo bucket.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:52 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

I've tried that. It literally will not let me do it.  

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas