Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
❀Guns and Roses❀ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie had frowned and sighed, giving Micheal a small hug before he left. With a little dissapointed breath, she sat down on the swing, quietly fideting with her night shirt as it got colder and windy out, making her face blochy from the almost frozen wind hitting her pale cheeks. She rubbed her red blochy cheeks, getting them warmer as she now stood and walked back to her apartment, going up the stairs and unlocking her door to walk in and be attacked by her little golden retreiver. "Aww,Alan." She muttered, hugging him to her cold chest. "You dont have Family Matters to attend to, do you?" She asked, kissing the top of his soft furry head. "Yeah, you dont." She stood, walking over to the couch with her small puppy in her hands, laying down she snuggled with him and watched TV, falling asleep quickly.
Paulie and Luca followed him like little ducklings, Paulie complaning about how Natalie didnt scare him and Luca looking like a nervous train wreck. "Boss! That girl didnt scare me, she just acted like my mom, it was weird!" The youngster said, frowning. Luca flicked him in the ear. "Shut up Paulie." He muttered before glancing at Micheal. "Sir...Was she your...Girlfriend?" He asked, flinching like he was going to get hit again. "She was really pretty." He muttered, mostly to himself. "Is she the reason why you always have so much food?" He asked again, questions just pouring out of his teenage mouth.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 pm
Michael Hacker

Michael was far from pleased, being called away from Natalie as if he were some dog to be called. Listening to Paulie's whining wasn't helping his sour mood. Eventually the kid's droning turned into buzzing in his ears right before he heard Luca's voice. He mentioned her... Spinning on his heel he looked at Luca in the eye. Although shorter than he was, Michael's presence His eyes turned to ice, his facial frame turned hard and his nostrils flared. "Never speak of her again." he said, grabbing the front of Luca's shirt and hurling the tall man across the concrete. He hit the ground with an 'oof' and Michael then turned his venom onto Paulie who was staring at Michael, like that of a deer watching a lion creeping towards him. With a wicked left hook he laid into Paulie. "I'll get home by myself. Now piss off." he turned, his hand visibly bleeding at the knuckles. Stomping back into the house he stormed up to his father's office and opened the door, his mood, albeit a bit improved after wailing on the Gatto brothers, still piss-poor.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Paulie had started to cry when Micheal hit him, tears streaming down the younglings face as it started to rain. Luca had sighed and rubbed his sighed, groaning and looking to his younger companion. "Ugh...Micheal's been really pissy lately." He moaned, crawling over to him and checking out the seven year olds forming bruise, making Paulie wine and jerk away with muffled screams of pain. Them being close to the apartment buildings, Natalie had heard them and rushed out, it now pouring outside. She frowned, kneeling down next to them with an umbrella, covering the drenched boys. "Awe, what happened?" She asked, handing Paulie her jacket, it looking like a dress on the little tike. Luca's eyes widened at the sight of her, his face turning a bright red. "I-I...M-me and Paulie had a fight." He muttered. Natalie raised one of her light brown eyebrows, looking at the two. "Sure." She said with a sarcastic tone. "It looks like both of you got run over by a truck, c'mon, lets get you into dry close and warm you guys up, you'll catch a cold, both of you." She said, grabbing Paulie up and carrying him, Luca following her silently, although being five years younger than the nice lady bringing him into her home, he thought she was gorgeous, and a little itty bitty crush was forming for her. When they got into her house, she told them to stay by the heater till she got back with dry clothes. She brought Paulie some Pajamas that her cousin left here and Luca some clothes that Micheal had left here."Here, go change in the bathroom, I'll make some hot chocolate while you guys are changing. Hurry up~" She said, patting the youngsters head with a sweet smile, going into the kitchen while they went into the bathroom, a nervous blush on Luca's face.
The Don smiled at Micheal, almost smirking. "How was your little play time with the girl next door?" He asked, frowning after. "We had guests, Micheal. Important guest. Mr.Matella was looking foreward to meeting you, when his patience wore thin, he left, and he most likely wont be a buyer anymore. What do you have to say for yourself Micheal?" He asked, standing and looking rather tough, his large, but somewhat buff exterior standing taller puffing out in enragment. Before being able to letcure his son anymore, he was distracted by the noise coming from the heater. With a large sigh, he went to grab a clothe to cover it. Luca's and Paulie's voice echoed throught the room as he looked for a clothe. "God dammit! Why did you convince me to buy a apartment like this? It's awful!" He hissed, finally covering it and hushing the voices.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 am
Michael Hacker

Michael's mood had not improved by his father's yelling and scolding, but even he knew better than to show that to his father. He sat there, his face; a mask of passiveness. "Matella is a pimp. We hardly need his whore business. If you're that worried about losing some small time swindlers we must be in a lot more trouble than you had me led to believe." Michael sighed and turned to sit down on a cushioned love seat, pulling open the drawer and retrieving two glasses and a bottle of Brandy. He couldn't help the grin that cracked his mask as his father's roared about the heater. He was really peeved. "Here Pop, drink." he said, handing the shot glass, filled to the brim with Brandy. Downing his own glass he turned his head towards the heater. "Paulie, Luca, Shut up. We're talking." he roared at the two fools. He turned back to his father, his mood improved a bit. "So what do you want pop?' he asked quietly, as he went to pour himself some more Brandy for his hand and his nerves.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Micheals father frowned at the Brandy before downing it in a matter of seconds. "Mr.Matella does more than that son, he pays for these types of partys and our singers, and he does a lot for our family, son. You should have at least gaven him the respect he deserved,instead of hanging around a little girl." He said, sighing and leaning back in the chair, his head now pounding. "I'll prepare a favor for Mr.Matella as a sorry, but if you do this again, I'm making you deal with it yourself." He opened his dark eyes, raising a brow at Micheal. "And why dont you have your jacket over that, were you giving her a private strip lesson or something?" He teased before waving a hand at him. "You can go."
Paulie and Luca smiled as they sat at Natalie's kitchen table, waiting for their hot-coaco. Natalie, who loved kids, had fussed over how cute the seven year old looked in his little pajama's, but questioned the bruise on him from Micheal. "Luca made it!" Paulie squealed out of fright Micheal would pound him if he told. Luca scowled. "Did not." The teen said, pushing the little one of the shoulder. Natalie chuckled at the two. "Oh stop it." She said, handing them both mugs and putting whipped cream at the top to finish it. "Now, where do you two live so I can drop you off in the morning?" She asked, sitting down with the two. Luca frowned, his gaze dropping to the floor in dissapointment, not answering her. Paulie frowned, his little lower lip shivering. "I stay Micheal's Dads now." The little one answered, hiding his small face. Luca sighed, explaining Paulie's answer. "His home got burned down by a fire, and his mom died in it." Paulie was now crying and Natalie grabbed him up, holding him to her chest for comfort. "And you?" She asked Luca, who sighed and leant back in the chair. "Well, my parents dumped me in a orphange, and I recently escaped, so I'm living in an abandoned bus a little ways from here." He explained, not looking at her.Natalie sighed, handing Paulie his mug. "Hmmm...You two wanna stay at my house until we find a suitable home for both of you." She smiled, kissing Paulie the top of Paulie's head. "That house is filled with so much smoke, it's horrible for your lungs, I wont let you go there, alright?" She said then looked at Luca, raising a brow. "You okay with that Luca?" She asked, making Luca blush a nervous pink. "I would love that..."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 pm
Michael Hacker

He watched his father his brown eyes alight with amusement. Needless to say, Michael disagreed with his father's view of Matella, the man was a pimp and a scoundrel, more likely to sell us out than to actually pay us the contribution that was entitled to the Don. Michael knew with cold certainty that his father was slipping. He was no longer the man who struck fear into people and had all the politicians in his pockets like so many nickles and dimes. Standing up he turned away from his father, neglecting his comment about his missing dinner jacket. <******** did I really forget that? ******** Luca.." Michael growled as he pushed open the door only to run into John, his uncle and Consigliere. "John." Michael said curtly before pushing back him.

John has been the number two in the organization since Michael's birth, but the position of Counselor was a dead-end. For anyone lucky enough to be that connected you have reached the epitome of your power, a counselor has never, nor will ever be a Don. Michael knew John had amibitions, more so then Michael did, He wanted to be the man who stood over the grave of the Don and took over the family. Michael puffed past him and walked outside. His mood was curious as he began to head back to the park to grab his jacket.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie had been having fun with the two boys, chasing Paulie around like she was a monster getting ready to eat him, learning that Luca had never went to school and that he had a keen eye for math. She smiled when she figured this out, quickly signing him up for school in a quicky. "Now, you have to wake up at six tomorrow so I cna get you ready, you'll be in...Special classes for the time being, but I'm sure you'll rush past them, do I have to sign Paulie up to?" She asked, glancing at the little kid who was playing with a spatula. Luca shook his head. "Oh no, when he was going when he was with his mother, but he stopped when he moved in with Micheal a couple of days ago." He muttered, getting nervous when he was around her. Natalie smiled. "Alright. Well, your going to have to wear dirty clothes to school tomorrow, I'll skip my school day to go shopping for you two." She said, frowning in her mind.It was going to be such a bore with no one to go with, maybe she could have Micheal to go with her, he knew how to dress presentable, and she really didnt know about men or boy clothing. Soon she pushed the two into their room, covering them up in bed and kissing Paulie's head goodnight, making him smile with delight.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm
Michael Hacker

Michael was now thoroughly cold and unhappy. Arriving at the Park it was nearly pitch black and his coat was nowhere to be found. Growling in frustration he turned back, thinking Natalie might have taken it, and secretly happy he had a reason to go see her again, and apologize for leaving so hastily. Visibly shivering now he was about to knock on her door as he heard the unmistakable grumbling of Luca. His mood soured as he pounded on the door. His shivering gone, now a hot fury enveloped his body. I tell Luca to not talk to her, so what does he do? Moves in with her! his hands turned into fists as he waited impatiently outside her door, his brown eyes dark and lethal now. There's no excuse for this behavior...They must be dealt with. Michael concluded to himself. Releasing his anger he slipped back on his calm collected mask as he fakely smiled at the door awaiting Natalie.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am
User Image

User Image

Natalie yawned, she had been cleaning up Paulies mess with her kitchen utensils when she heard the knock. "Hmm?" She muttered, walking up to the door and opening it, rubbing her eyes some. "Micheal? It's really late." She said through a large yawn that she covered. "Oh, I grabbed your jacket." She blinked a couple times, opening a closet and grabbing it for him, a small smile dancing on her pink lips. After handing it to him, she shivered, feeling the cold wind. "Would you like to come in? I can make some coa-co."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:58 pm
Michael Hacker

He smiled at her casually, his mask holding the smile on his face. Retrieving his jacket from her, he slid it on, feeling 20 times better and warmer. "Sure that'd be great." he said with a small smile before gently shutting the door behind him. Wouldn't want to wake the sleeping beauties... he growled. Slipping off his dirty shoes he turned to head into her small living room and flopped down on the couch. "I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly earlier... Those two...Lack timing." he said, genuinely apologetic. "Whats with the mess in here" he asked, seeing the mud stains on the rug and the various other pieces of food that were thrown around. "Looks like Monkey's got a hold of your cooking." he said softly.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

She yawned, a big one, looking a bit tired as she picked up the mess. "Paulie was playing with the dog and my cooking utensils." She muttered before finishing cleaning and heading to the kitchen, quickly wipping up a mug for him and returning, handing him the delicious delight before sitting next to him, leaning her head against the pillow, her eyes almost closing. "Why are you here so late?" She muttered, opening on of them to look at him,criss-crossing her legs comfertably.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 pm
Michael Hacker

Thanking her for the mug he sipped it gingerly, enjoying the subtle cocoa taste. He pat her leg gently, feeling the soft skin. "Well to get my jacket for one, and because I had a fight with my father...Mind if I crash here tonight?" he said, turning his deep dark chocolate eyes onto her, his hand still caressing her leg absent mindedly.. "If you say yes I'll let you go to bed now." He said with a gentle smile, seeing her like this the anger washed out of him, her angelic features soft and gentle. Her soft lips like two big red cushions. Shaking the less then gentlemanly thoughts from his head he decided instead to focus on his cocoa and drink it in big gulps, burning his tongue as he went. Grimacing he set the mug down on the table and stared up at the ceiling, feeling perfectly content for a change, even with a burnt tongue.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Nat stretched, leaning her head on his shoulder, straining to keep her eyes open. "Paulie and Luca are sleeping in my bed, I have to buy a sheet for the extra one I have, so, do you want the couch or the chair?" She muttered while shivering, hugging him from the side. "Nnn, you're always so warm Micheal." She chuckled tiredly, smiling sweetly.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 pm
Michael Hacker

Smiling softly he stroked her hair. "How about you take the couch? Seems like you're ready to fall asleep already..." he said softly, his voice taking on a liquid and melodic pitch. "Just go to bed sleepy." he said softly, leaning his own head against hers. Her soft hair fragrant and angelic on his cheek. Slowly his own hand, as if moving on it's own slowly moved across his leg where it rested to where her hand rested. Gently his hand interwove with hers and he smiled gently, although now his cheeks bright red. Yawning gently he began to fall asleep, his body pressed against hers and his hand with hers. He slept peacefully.

((Time skip on your mark. smile ))  

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Paulie and Luca woke up first, looking like two kids that had been woken up at 5 AM. They wernt used to waking up this early. Dragging themselves to the Living room, they went wide eye'd when they saw their boss and Natalie together. Paulie snickered lightly, looking at the two. "Boss has some explanning to do." He teased before Luca pulled him to the kitchen, laughing some. "Lets make breakfast." The older boy said, getting out some eggs and a pan, starting to make some. Paulie tried to help, but he did something wrong and it started a little fire on the oven, making Luca yell some before the fire alarm went off. Natalie gasped, jumping awake, not noticing Micheal as she rushed to the kitchen and put the fire out, looking shocked. She starred at the two boys, frowning some. "D-don't make breakfast again....Please." She said, her heart beating in her chest. Luca rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at the ground and nodding sheepishly. "Yes Ma'am." He muttered, Paulie doing the same. She sighed, started to clean up the mess,moving a bit slowly due to just waking up. "Go put on some clothes, Paulie, I wanna do your hair before I take you, okay?" She muttered, bags under her eyes from not getting enough sleep. Paulie nodded, sitting at the table while Natalie poured them ceral and servered them it,trying to get them ready for school, hoping that the alarm hadn't woken up Micheal.

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces