Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Love Me Eternal - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm Nitta Sayurie and I'm new to this lovely role-play. I've already posted and I hope it's pleasing to the eye. I've never had to do a pretty play by post before. It was a challenge but let me know what you think. I took the time and found some photo's of Esther/Adeola. I spent last night editing it for my posting picture. I'm open for feed back.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 am
For your first time, I believe that your post is very lovely. I was very impressed.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:36 pm
Thank you so much Evoblack!
I was trying to capture the epitome of Esther Williams.
She's an unusual character and a bit of a challenge.
I sort of envision her a bit more grounded then the rest.
I want to get close to her as you have creating her.
As for the pretty deco art for the post I was surprised how it turned out.
I really love photo-editing things.
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm
No need to be so formal! Just call me "Evo." Everybody else does.

I know, isn't she? I was unsure as how to approach her at first. In the beginning, I wanted to create an ethnically diverse character. Honestly, I've seen ennough Caucasian characters for my liking. I believe Esther to be a breath of fresh air. Her background being a slave makes her even more unique. Most vampires appear aristocratic or come from affluent backgrounds. Haven't you ever noticed that? Esther is a sixteen-year-old girl who had only her family. Becoming a vampire, she lost her family and her only hope for freedom (which was in escaping with her family). It makes me wonder for her, but her loss made her stronger.

I'm sorry. I love creating new characters. I tend to go on about them. My main passion in life is writing. I love role playing because it helps me flex my metaphorical writing muscles. I wish I could photo edit, play instruments, sing, or dance. Unfortunately, the only art I am skilled at is the literary kind. I love words with my heart and soul.

Your post is very lovely. I was very surprised when you said that you had never before created one. You did a wonderful job. biggrin  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm
I'm a big fan of vampire fiction and the genre's role-plays. It seems like everyone tends to connect vampirism with aristocrats. So I totally get what you're saying. However, I try to write my vampire characters a little more down to earth. I'm a semi-writer at the moment. I'm kinda working on a romance novel within the vampire genre. However, my vampires aren't wealthy by societies standards. They are just normal and poverty stricken. I really enjoy the struggle a character can go through with a change.

As for Esthers character she is incredibly strong even if she doesn't believe in herself. When I read her profile I told myself I wanted her! I had to play a character that wasn't evil. That was more on the side of good even though she was aware of being a said 'monster'. I can see this character being good friends with humans and protecting them from Sebastian and his minions. I find her inner strength just infectious.

So who knows maybe one day she will even pair up with the vampire hunter...

As for getting carried away with character it tends to happen. I put a lot of time and effort into a story or role-play character. They are your babies and you wish them well. I at times wish mine pain and agony until they can get to a happier place. But, I really enjoy that Esther is different and not just a regular white girl, lol. I'm from Texas and I know a lot about the Civil Rights movement and segregation. So,I hope to bring all that to this character in one way or another.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm
I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't abandoned the thread. I've just been swamped with work. I had to work Black Friday and I'm going to be posting tonight and playing catch up with Esther Williams. Thanks so much.  

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 pm
Nitta Sayurie
I'm a big fan of vampire fiction and the genre's role-plays. It seems like everyone tends to connect vampirism with aristocrats. So I totally get what you're saying. However, I try to write my vampire characters a little more down to earth. I'm a semi-writer at the moment. I'm kinda working on a romance novel within the vampire genre. However, my vampires aren't wealthy by societies standards. They are just normal and poverty stricken. I really enjoy the struggle a character can go through with a change.

As for Esthers character she is incredibly strong even if she doesn't believe in herself. When I read her profile I told myself I wanted her! I had to play a character that wasn't evil. That was more on the side of good even though she was aware of being a said 'monster'. I can see this character being good friends with humans and protecting them from Sebastian and his minions. I find her inner strength just infectious.

As for getting carried away with character it tends to happen. I put a lot of time and effort into a story or role-play character. They are your babies and you wish them well. I at times wish mine pain and agony until they can get to a happier place. But, I really enjoy that Esther is different and not just a regular white girl, lol. I'm from Texas and I know a lot about the Civil Rights movement and segregation. So,I hope to bring all that to this character in one way or another.

Then, I am proud to yield my character to you. I am glad that Esther will be in good hands. I am even happier to hear that you love to write and that you have knowledge of the era. She, like all my other characters, are my metaphorical children.

Also, thank you for letting us know that you won't be replying for a while. Nothing really has changed; our characters are merely preparing for the dance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 pm
Evoblack
Nitta Sayurie

Then, I am proud to yield my character to you. I am glad that Esther will be in good hands. I am even happier to hear that you love to write and that you have knowledge of the era. She, like all my other characters, are my metaphorical children.

Also, thank you for letting us know that you won't be replying for a while. Nothing really has changed; our characters are merely preparing for the dance.

Thanks Evo! I'm sorry everyone if you guys are waiting on my character. I was trying to hang back a bit for another character to post. But, I'll go ahead and post for Esther if you all aren't waiting on them. Sorry for it taking so long just thought I'd allow everyone a chance.  

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 pm
Nitta, somebody did reply to your post. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:21 pm
Evoblack
Nitta, somebody did reply to your post. :3

Oh yes I saw that lovely post!

I was just waiting for other players because that's what I'm use to doing. However, I can tell that it might not be a problem to post more than once in this thread. I just didn't want to get to far ahead of myself. I'm still getting a feel for everything.

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 pm
I've not forgotten about this role-play. It may seem like it but sadly everyone in my household has caught the flu. It's been a bloody nightmare and I'm trying to take care of all my sickies. I'm going to post for Easther tonight when I get off work. I promise to make it the first thing I do tonight!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:58 pm
Nitta Sayurie

Thanks for the update, Nitta!
Does anybody know of any person who could take a mortal boy? We have a role player here in LME who hasn't replied for about two months. I'm going to delete her character.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 pm
Evoblack
Nitta Sayurie

Thanks for the update, Nitta!
Does anybody know of any person who could take a mortal boy? We have a role player here in LME who hasn't replied for about two months. I'm going to delete her character.

I POSTED!!!!!

I'm so happy that my post is completed and updated on the page.
The flu really kicked my a** and I'm so happy to be back.
Thanks! I'd really be excited if we could get another guy character.
My character needs some romance too.
Or if Orenda and Esther want to go after Joseph that would be awesome too.

cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm
I'm glad that you're feeling better. You and Hatter have both been sick. I hope Hatter is feeling better.

So far, I've had only one inquiry as to the guy. I'm thinking of creating another character and replacing the current one. If you know any person who's interested in a guy character, please let me know.

By the way, I love your avatar. It's very cute and very dark. blaugh  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:30 pm
Blahhhhhh I ish here lol. Soo sorry I haven't been posting as much. Like I said I've been sick and have college tingzzz crying

But this post is regarding Arbos. I've been asking him every day basically to post but he's been pretty busy himself. He's doing his internship right now and he gets home quite late. So I'm hoping to get him to post very soon so please bear with us! I'll make sure he posts tomorrow. Hopefully the weather is bad enough that he won't have to go in tomorrow LOL!

Thanks guyssss <3 <3  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces