Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Щithin Șteel [[Full]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

Freyr Raine

Freyr shrugged 'It only did so when you showed up." he said and continued to walk. He crossed his arms "No its better if I showed you in at least." he said knowing admiral Z didn't like new people. Freyr shrugged "I tried everything to make mine move so I think its just the mech." he said but they would figure it out much later. They arrived at the office and he opened the door "Have fun." he said and smiled.

[[You can skip the conversation]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image
Freya Dergunri

Listening to him, she nods her head as they approach the Admiral's Office. "I suppose I'll take that 'have fun' as a challenge and do my best." she says with a small smile on her lips before walking into the office. As the door shuts behind her, she takes a deep breath before speaking with the man now facing her. After what seemed like hours of debates, negotiations and the like Freya smiles and extends her hand. "It'll be wonderful working with you." she says to him. Admiral Z nods and waves her off.

Turning, Freya leaves the office and lets out a sigh of relief. Although this sigh leads to a thought process she had been trying to avoid. As she walks down the hall way, she can't help but think of Feryr. He's forgotten about me but how? Could it have been from the explosion years ago? Although I did think he was dead and went back to my original name but even still she thinks before shaking her head. As she continues to think, her feet seem to take her away from everything else and straight to her Suit. Stopping in front of it, she looks up and smiles. "I wonder why I came here. Then again I do normally think my best when I'm around you huh?" she says calmly as she places a hand lightly on the cold metal. With a small sigh, Freya rests her forehead against the metal as well and closes her eyes. I suppose I should get a few things from the cockpit. That way I at least have some different clothes to change into. I normally keep that bag in the cockpit so in theory it should still be there, unless someone managed to get inside and go through my things.

At that thought Freya quickly goes to the cockpit of her Suit. Climbing up into it, she lets her feet dangle outside while she digs under her seat for the bag she shoved under it. "Oh come on you darn thing. You fit in there so nicely but you always give me a problem coming out." she mumbles she tries tugging on the bag some more.

asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

Freyr Raine

Freyr suddenly appeared at the base of her mech and watched her try to pull it out "Hey? I hope you don't mind." he said and walked over and helped her pull the bag out. He looked at her "So how'd the meeting go? You a new recruit?" he asked her and leaned against the walls of the mech for a second.

[[by brain died. ]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
Freya Dergunri

Hearing him, she gets out of the cockpit and gets her bag before giving a slight nod. "I am for now. We had a talk, reached a few agreements but other then that it all went pretty smooth." she says as she studies him. Frowning, she glances over at his mech that was near by. "Your mech was destroyed at one point. How did it get rebuilt? I didn't think there was anyone still alive that could rebuild them." she mumbles under her breath before shaking her head.

asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Freyr Raine

Freyr shook his head and sat down on the plat form. He smiled at her "Then welcome aboard...we could always use more soldiers." he said. He crossed his arms and looked at his mech as she mumbled something to herself. He couldn't remember anything at all and never recalled his mech being destroying just him being hit with something and waking up in the hospital room. He looked at her "I think its time to run those tests before any further engagements so it doesn't lock up and get me killed again." he said and looked at his mech "I never even gave this thing a name." he said.

[[by brain died. ]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
Freya Dergunri

Looking at him, she nods her head. "Names are a good thing to give them. They do stay by your side and help you fight after all." she says as she looks up at her Mech. She hadn't choosen a grand name for hers, it was a rather simple and plain name of Angel. That was what her Mech reminded her of when she first saw it. "Okay let me get in my Mech and I'll see what I can do. We will need some ground crews to help though unless you want to help connect the wires up to your Mech." she says as she climbs back up into the cockpit and sits down. The moment she sits down, multitudes of screens move in front of her and all the can be heard is a large amount of typing that sounded like she was typing away on a keyboard.

asbloodrunscold

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 pm
Wanna restart?
Enshara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm
asbloodrunscold

If your stuck we can. I don't see why not. lol  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:35 am
Enshara
asbloodrunscold

Yeah I've hit a pretty hard rock here. I'm gonna edit my profile a little to make it a little better.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 am
asbloodrunscold
Enshara
asbloodrunscold

Yeah I've hit a pretty hard rock here. I'm gonna edit my profile a little to make it a little better.

Okay  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers