Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
Hey Look! It's The Freak! [PRP For Shady And I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm
Amakhi sat patiently, as she laid her heart out there. And he honestly did not know what to make of it. She was his dearest friend, that much was certain, but he did not know if his own feelings were more then that..

" It is a delicate situation. You are very dear to me Electra, i cannot deny that. But i am unsure how my own feelings are towards this. I could not guarantee that it would not just be a reflection of the ones i am picking up from you, and that would not be fair to you...." He didnt want to lie to her, or hurt her in any way. Maybe he should have sugar coated it, but that wasnt like him. He owed her truth and honesty. He followed her, as she changed the subject to food.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Electra listened as she turned back and sighed "I understand" she said as she nuzzled him once more "I guess for someone like you it would be hard to actually know what your feelings are but I will get over this, it is fine, a small part of me knew it wouldn't be easy on you but I guess I was just hoping that part wouldn't be there" she said, really wanting to just run away and cry for the next two hours or so and complain to her sister but she wasn't going to, if she was it could wait till later, she was old enough...at least partly, to understand rejection so she would just have to deal with it. "But lunch, yes, that would be good right now" she said as she nudged him "we will go see my sister first, it would be easier and, if Lenore has brought over any human food it would be good to have lunch there then just having fish" she said, hoping Lenore had, her cakes were always so soft and moist that it was always a delight to have a slice and not to mention how succulent her roast meats were! So yes, Odessa's first, just incase they could take some of the food for themselves.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm
Amakhi watched her, and wrestled with the notion of telling her that he was not rejecting her, but decided that might be like kicking her while shes down. The emotions emitting from her were overpowering, and he had to fight to control his own and sort hers.

Instead, he just smiled softly "Food from your human sounds lovely. I would like that" He said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 pm
Ele took a deep breath and exited the woods and started heading down towards her sisters cave which, thankfully, she wasn't too far from but looked at the male beside her and softened her eyes as she nuzzled him a little "are you alright?" She asked softly, ignoring her own feelings and emotions right now and just wanted to make sure Amakhi was alright "truthfully, I know what I said and what I am feeling now is a lot to take on and as your talent is empathy I know this can't be any easier on you as it is on me but i can and will get over this but you...you I don't want feeling upset or bad or taking on more then what you should emotionally. I know, I know, it is easier said then done in you case and I deeply apologize for making you feel this way, it wasn't my intention truly, I just don't want you feeling like you do and especially not on my account" she said, knowing that it was her fault and she swore silently to herself there and then that she would try and make it up to him but she also cared that too much emotion for one empath couldn't be good, not that she was a professional in this matter but still she couldn't see how it could be good for the male beside her taking on her emotions plus contending with his own.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 pm
Amakhi smiled softly and gave her a gentle nudge "I am alright Elektra. It is you whom i worry about. You have so much going on already, so much pain and negativity. A returned love would be a welcome event, i know it would. I just....I am unsure of my own emotions. I do love you Elektra, you are as dear to me as the setting sun, that will never change. Give it time my dearest, give it time and we will see what happens eh?" He tried to be encouraging to her, but not lead her on.

It was a delicate situation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 pm
"I am a big girl, I can handle this, as I said, I understand but that doesn't mean I don't worry about your well being, if anything happened to you..."she said as she trailed off and shook her head "no, nothing will, I will just try not being so...well...girly" she said as she looked up at the male and smiled softy, ignoring the fact that he just admitted to loving her, sure it was in a platonic way but still, to her, it was a possibility they could be something more? But getting her hopes up wasn't what this situation called for, not now and possibly not in the future but till then she would do as he says and just wait to see what happens "for you, I will give you all the time you want" she said a bit more dreamily then she was intending that to be. "Er...I mean..." she said trailing off and waiting a few moments before starting again "...you know what, maybe it is best I just keep my mouth shut" she said to him, smiling a little more sheepishly before turning her head to face the front, it would be safer if she did.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers