Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Man... this place is so quiet... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

[Purely Pure]

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 pm
I don't really remember anyone sweatdrop Though I wasn't very active, been a lurker mostly razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:35 am
Bebbo
coldheartedangel
Actually, i moved to Canada a month ago o:
Since i gave up my green name i kinda stopped logging on.
Welcome to the land of beavertails emotion_dowant

Actually, i ate one of them yesterday xD (Not literally xP)  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Bebbo

9,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:58 pm
coldheartedangel
Bebbo
coldheartedangel
Actually, i moved to Canada a month ago o:
Since i gave up my green name i kinda stopped logging on.
Welcome to the land of beavertails emotion_dowant

Actually, i ate one of them yesterday xD (Not literally xP)
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 am
I haven't signed on in months, and haven't posted for years. It seems like everyone from here is going through the same phase of growing up.

I graduated from college this year with my Bachelor's of Arts in Biology with a French minor. I've started working part time as a Microbiology Lab Tech/Assistant at my local community college.

Since I stopped getting on I've raised two service dogs and have gotten a new boyfriend whom I'm very happy with after about two years of awkward singleness. I wasn't very well known around here like [K!ng] and some others but since everyone was updating I figured I would too.

Good luck to everyone with various life stuff.  

Roslin

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 pm
Roslin
I haven't signed on in months, and haven't posted for years. It seems like everyone from here is going through the same phase of growing up.

I graduated from college this year with my Bachelor's of Arts in Biology with a French minor. I've started working part time as a Microbiology Lab Tech/Assistant at my local community college.

Since I stopped getting on I've raised two service dogs and have gotten a new boyfriend whom I'm very happy with after about two years of awkward singleness. I wasn't very well known around here like [K!ng] and some others but since everyone was updating I figured I would too.

Good luck to everyone with various life stuff.
I remember you.

I'm finding my way out here in Alberta. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 pm
Holy s**t god it really is quiet in here.

Are we all really that old? I mean I know there was a major switch for me several years back from this part of gaia to another..but I thought you guys would always be here.

But when I think about it, we all must really be moving on. I remember The Suites back in high school fondly. I'd get home, turn on the computer and then watch you guys chew each other up and spit each other out and then kiss, make up and do it again.

The past few years...they've been hard on me. I've been on 6 months hiatus twice...been through more a*****e men then anyone wants to think about. Had my life ruined...twice...moving...rebuilding...moving...changing.

Maybe you guys don't remember me. But I remember you.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 pm
Teh Roarie
I'd get home, turn on the computer and then watch you guys chew each other up and spit each other out and then kiss, make up and do it again.

But of course, that's what the internet is for, dear. ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 pm
Lychee Fruit
Teh Roarie
I'd get home, turn on the computer and then watch you guys chew each other up and spit each other out and then kiss, make up and do it again.

But of course, that's what the internet is for, dear. ;3
I have since learned the internet is for many things Lychee. *snugs*  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

blackajah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm
holyshit a thread that's three months old is still on the front page?

also I think I pretty much stopped coming to Gaia in 2009 with occasional pop ins every now and then. Joined my sophomore year of high school, graduated with a BS in genetics and minor in music a couple months ago and am not really sure what to do with my life next. :S Grad school's the obvious option, but idk if I can get in.

...I'm like 99% sure I donated cans to Kosai or someone here when they were trying to make one of the items with collectible things from Towns.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 am
Why, hello, old friends. <3

Ros, I remember you, of course!

I had a big move from Boston to NYC this year, and I've been getting settled and I've been practicing my a** off. Also, I've been busy with a nice internship.

edit: oh yeah, and ******** Sandy happened...

Oh, and I got a puppy over the Summer! I really do miss all the wonderful times we all had here. ]':

Nexus Carbuncle

Vindico

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 pm
It has been so long. Threads from last year on page one? crazy.

Don't know if I'll log in again after this, I'm really only jumping on to check my account worth (apparently about 15mil now a days) and muse what I could possibly get for it.

I spent a lot of time here as a teenager, and I really enjoyed talking with those of you that remember me (probably as Tuxedo Avenger). But Gaia isn't really where my 25 year old self wants to hang out online anymore.

I guess if any of you are goons as well we may see each other post in passing and silently nod at the other old user of www.gaiaonline.com

Good luck old friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm
I've been asking the same things.... ;-;  

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sephoria

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:39 am
It's like everyone is growing old. So am I. I really really feel old, when I log in here. Well... I think it's been 10 years that I have an account here.
How is everybody?
One of my Gaian frieds became a mother with her boyfriend she met here... That's ridiculous! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:15 pm
I guess everyone grew up, seemingly at the same time. Growing up and lives have all gotten in the way.

Damn, I started gaia when I was 13 and now I'm 21. I spent most of my time here. I remember when the forum filled up two full pages in an afternoon. Now it's like walking in a ghost town, seeing topics from last year..

People probably don't remember me, since I didn't regularly post but lurked and posted at random. xD;; But I enjoyed many nights reading these goofy topics and random shenanigans. It's sad to see a good portion of my childhood almost at a close. ;~; I hope everyone is doing alright in their new lives! <3  

[Smecksay Lemons]

6,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:13 am
I thought this was a new thread, but it turns out it's just exactly a year old. XD

Since, I didn't notice it last year, here's my update. I'm living with my cousin again and working at an auto shop. It's the glamorous life for me. I haven't been online anywhere much anymore.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff