Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ℓε∱ŧ ∱σŗ đεąđ (Blood and Cadenza) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lurkers!
  +1
View Results

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 am
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus knew things were going to hell very fast but he followed until he realized the others were in trouble and he began to run with her though she wasn't going to go very fast. He put his hand in front of her "Stop and wait here." he said and ran towards the others to find them being attacked by others that seemed as lifeless as those in the airport. He yelled freeze and tried to separate them several time before aiming his gun at one of them and shooting several times but it didn't stop them and they continued to advance towards Theseus and the others. He began to back up "Everyone run!" he said and they all went running towards Vanessa or past her to the airport. Theseus began to back up slowing before putting his gun into his holster and running off. He had to save some ammo unless he could find his bag on the plane.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image

I'm gonna fight 'em all. A seven nation army couldn't hold me back. They're gonna rip it off. Taking their time right behind my back

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅:Vanessa Robyn Cooper ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ considerably freaked out m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ outside

User Image"Detective!" Vanna yelled, hobbling closer to grab his arm before he ran away like the others. "Detective, we need to find a way to get these people away from those...things. We've gotta find someplace safe. If the planes are all like this, it must be because everyone turned into these zombie like things all at once. If there are abandoned planes, there must also be abandoned cars. Hundreds of them in the front lot." As she was explaining her idea, she was moving away from the oncoming horde as fast as she could, which was getting faster by the second. It was fortunate that her ankle hadn't been seriously injured, just banged up, and it was feeling better every minute. She'd be able to run soon if the need arose.

User Image

User Image

Don't want to hear about it. Every single one's got a story to tell. Everyone knows about it. From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

User Image

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus looked at her and nodded "Yeah, we can head down to the station and I can stock up on ammo and supplies there." he said and backed up with her before grabbing her arm and began to run but he did mind her ankle. Hopefully they could find some cars large enough to carry people but if these things were like zombies, they had just lost most of them being that they were bitten or scratched. He had to get this woman to safety at least since she was hindered by her injuries and he was running low on ammo. He wondered why this was happening but there was no time to guess answers.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:55 am
User Image

I'm gonna fight 'em all. A seven nation army couldn't hold me back. They're gonna rip it off. Taking their time right behind my back

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅:Vanessa Robyn Cooper ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ heartbroken m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ outside

User ImageVanna ran with him, her ankle not bothering her too much, but being more inconvenienced by the pains all over from her various cuts. Once they found somewhere to hole up for a while, then she could let everything rest and heal, but now was running time. Anyone she passed, she gestured to have follow them, and if they were close enough she'd tell them to find a car, and then follow her and the detective to safety. She tried not to look inside the airport while passing it, but her eyes had a different idea, and she could see plenty of people they wouldn't be able to save. These things, these zombies or whatever, they were brutal. For such slow and seemingly dim-witted creatures, they had iron grips, and a vicious thirst. Vanessa finally tore her eyes away as she saw an arm go flying. Tears welled up in her eyes, she wondered if she had maybe hit her head too hard and was just dreaming this all up, this was too nightmarish to be real. Zombies didn't really exist, they couldn't. Was this supposed to be some sort of terrorist threat? People always talked about how they had weird toxins that could be released at any time and set to kill everyone. Maybe that had happened.

User Image

User ImageShe tried just focusing on the cars they were now approaching. Vanna even spotted her own mother's car, with someone moving inside. She broke from O'Rourke's hand and rushed to it, with hope pushing her forward. But when she got to the window she broke down. How could she have thought that her family would survive this mayhem in a little car? Fighting back hysteria, she opened the door and yanked out the now zombied version of her mother, pushing it far away and going to the other side to get the one of her sister. She pulled them both back from the car and pushed them to the ground, gesturing O'Rourke over to the vehicle. "Lets go before they get up from the ground and come back."

Don't want to hear about it. Every single one's got a story to tell. Everyone knows about it. From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

User Image

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus followed after her after she broke from his hand and to a car. He watched her and saw the look on hr face that you only give when its your family in danger and knew that these people were related. He didn't help her, he didn't have time too and he couldn't handle this as gently as she did. He waited for her to give the O.K before he came over and got into the but waited for her so they could get going. He wished this was all a dream but it seemed way to real to be. Zombies didn't exist but he was seeing them everywhere and now they had to get away from them but they had to pick up anyone who managed to survive unscathed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅:Vanessa Robyn Cooper ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ heartbroken m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ in the car

User ImageVanessa hopped into the passenger seat and buckled up. She hadn't bothered to search her mother for the car keys, she knew they would still be in the ignition because her mom was one of those people to sit in the car for a few minutes before getting out. "Let's get to your station, maybe, hopefully, someone will be there that isn't like this." There was the matter of all the others, but she could see some of them dropping to the ground already as a result of their injuries. It hurt to think it, but they'd have to be left behind if there was a chance they were about to turn into those things. There were even kids back there, the sight broke her heart. "I know it's hard but, don't stop for the others. There's no time to check if they're safe to bring along. Any who aren't infected by the zombies will be smart enough to follow us in a car."

User Image

User ImageThe kids that couldn't get away would just have to hide until help came. They were small and they were fast, they could find a good place to hold out. Man it felt bad to just drive off, but if they stuck around to babysit, they too would die.

User Image

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus nodded and turned the keys in the ignition before driving off to the police station. He didn't stop for anyone nor did he speak because he knew she was still heartbroken at her family. The drive was quiet despite the depressing state of the city with all the crashed cars. It wouldn't be too long to the station and he hoped everyone was alright but mostly he was going there for guns so they had protection and supplies. He looked over at her for a moment and saw the look on her face. He sighed "I'm sorry about your family Vanessa." he said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅:Vanessa Robyn Cooper ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ heartbroken m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ in the car

User ImageAs they drove Vanna could see just how far this had reached. The devastation was everywhere, it hadn't been isolated to the airport. At least she knew her mother and sister's deaths were a matter of her having been on that trip. It was the whole city, maybe even further. Of course that meant the rest of her family members were gone too, and so were the detectives. She lost hope that there was going to be anyone at the station who could tell them what had gone on, it was something they'd have to figure out themselves. Their drive was in silence, until they were almost at the station when Theseus offered condolences. She looked at him, not even trying to smile. "I'm sorry about yours too. Everyone we know in this city is now a mindless, shuffling, killing machine. Who knows how far it's spread.."

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus shook his head "I doubt my family is back." he said and sighed "My entire family was killed in a plane crash a few years back and a few of them because of a madman I failed to catch." he said and pulled up to the station. He got out of the car "Home sweet home." he said and went up to the door and opened it slowly. What he found as chaos but no one was inside. Not even a walking freak. He looked and her and motioned for her to come on over since it was safe. .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 pm
((Thats alright. Take your time.))  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image"Well um, I'm sorry about that then." That put even more of a damper on her spirits. When they reached their destination, she followed him inside the station, but didn't know what to do once in there. A weapon was probably a good idea though. Vanna looked through drawers for a spare hand gun, but it was a foolish attempt. Of course the police wouldn't just leave that stuff lying around. It was either on them or in a case somewhere. She sighed and sat down in a chair to rest her ankle a little. "If there's something you need me to help with, just say so."

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus nodded and went off to find the guns within the station. It took a while but soon he came back carrying an entire bag of guns and ammo. He looked at her and thought for a moment before he asked her "Are you able to use a gun?" he walked over to her and put the bag down for a moment before opening it for her to take a look inside and chose. He had a ton of pistol and a few shotguns and two assault rifles. They had enough ammo to last a while if they had good aim which he did but this woman who he had never met before but would be protecting while they were together he was unsure about.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅:Vanessa Robyn Cooper ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ focused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ in the station

User ImageVanessa nodded. "Went to the gun range with my father every so often, when he visited my sister and I at our mother's place. I'm probably not as good as you, but I'm not a total failure with a weapon. I think I can hit shuffling sacks of meat." There was quite a lot in there, she wasn't sure how many to carry on herself, but probably a couple pistols at her sides, and a shot gun across her back. She pulled them out, checked if they were loaded - they weren't - and looked up at Theseus. "Any holsters for these? Kinda hard to squeeze them in the pockets of my jeans. And another thing Detective, what's your first name? I can't keep calling you Detective O'Rourke." She started loading up the guns with bullets while she listened to his reply.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 am
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus picked up to pistols and began to load them before playing them in the chest holders he had before loading the shotguns and placed them around his waste as she informed him that she wouldn't be a disastrous shot. He looked at her "Alright. I can't bring the whole station so its better to aim for a single shot kill and move on." he said. She asked about holsters and he looked up before walking off and going to grab a pair of holsters for her. He handed them to her "Sorry. I normally don't give holsters to civilians." he didn't quite smile at it but his face softened a little. He was prepared to leave when she asked about his first name but he had reservations about that. It was really just paranoia and he knew that, plus she had been kind enough to give him her first name. He sighed "Its Theseus." it was kind of an odd name for a man like him, especially when he lived in New York but that was what he had. No one really called him Theseus anyway, it was always Detective.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash