Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Rejected Olympics - PAINTBALLZ!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

I bet they are. T^T. That's why I'm also torn between Durem or Barton.

Not me - I'm a demon. Durem embraces me, Barton won't accept me. wink

Mind you, even though my main account is Durem I have two working for Barton... sweatdrop Spies! Yes, that's what they are! Spies!

Haha, about that... why DO you have 2 Barton mules?
This year I chose Durem mainly because the scarf was really nice and well majority was on Durem sweatdrop I jump back and forth a lot. No loyalty!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

I bet they are. T^T. That's why I'm also torn between Durem or Barton.

Not me - I'm a demon. Durem embraces me, Barton won't accept me. wink

Mind you, even though my main account is Durem I have two working for Barton... sweatdrop Spies! Yes, that's what they are! Spies!

Haha, about that... why DO you have 2 Barton mules?
This year I chose Durem mainly because the scarf was really nice and well majority was on Durem sweatdrop I jump back and forth a lot. No loyalty!

Well, the sea goddess was my first account to go Barton because the wholesomeness of the town seemed to fit her personality best. Then I ended up turning one of my "non-playing" mules into a centaur... and well, you know the centaurs are all for Barton, lol. So that's how I ended up with 2 Barton accounts. I almost forgot I had the second Barton account when I started playing this year though... sweatdrop  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:43 pm
Ned-san

Well, the sea goddess was my first account to go Barton because the wholesomeness of the town seemed to fit her personality best. Then I ended up turning one of my "non-playing" mules into a centaur... and well, you know the centaurs are all for Barton, lol. So that's how I ended up with 2 Barton accounts. I almost forgot I had the second Barton account when I started playing this year though... sweatdrop

More items for you, that's all that matters emotion_awesome
All your avis are so nicely put together emotion_kirakira I literally just slap on junk thats in my inventory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:45 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san

All your avis are so nicely put together emotion_kirakira I literally just slap on junk thats in my inventory.

Thanks!

I already had my Sea Goddess, Spaceman, and Valley Girl characters made before the first town competition, and they just happen to neatly fall into place with the four towns (along with my demon self, of course). The spaceman was actually the creation of all the help from this Guild when my main account (this one) got banned. I think I probably took some inspiration from Rio-san, lol! (she was a former vice-captain of this guild before me) If you notice in my house there is a big painting of space on the wall. That was an early gift from Rio, who is a massive space fan.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:47 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san

Thanks!

I already had my Sea Goddess, Valley Girl, and Spaceman characters made before the first town competition, and they just happen to neatly fall into place with the four towns (along with my demon self, of course). The spaceman was actually the creation of all the help from this Guild when my main account (this one) got banned. I think I probably took some inspiration from Rio-san, lol! If you notice in my house there is a big painting of space on the wall. That was an early gift from Rio, who is a massive space fan.

That's pretty awesome. NSTG has been pretty good to me too :3. By the way, where is Rio nowadays? Still around?

And lol at all the editing you just did. rolleyes Watched you delete and rewrite and then post stuff for the past 2 minutes.

Edit: Oh also, does the heading look transparent to you? Like where the gold and gcash displays are?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

That's pretty awesome. NSTG has been pretty good to me too :3. By the way, where is Rio nowadays? Still around?

Not really. Since she got married she started coming around less, but was still kinda active for a while. More on Facebook than Gaia. Now I don't see her anywhere. crying

I still feel bad that we weren't able to help you out when your MeiMei account got banned. It was a miracle that I was able to get my account back, but I guess miracles just don't happen twice... sad

Kyuui Kiwi

And lol at all the editing you just did. rolleyes Watched you delete and rewrite and then post stuff for the past 2 minutes.

Ha! I always do that... In every type of forum from fun ones like this to professional discussion boards. I glance over my posts as soon as I hit submit then think, "oh wait, that would sound better like this"

Kyuui Kiwi

Edit: Oh also, does the heading look transparent to you? Like where the gold and gcash displays are?

Yes, it is also transparent for me as well! Weird. Maybe it's glitching because of the work they're doing on the Bacon Fail game, lol!

Speaking of, I went in there and they did change the point system a bit... but in kind of a ridiculous way. I'm not sure if they quite understood the problem we're having. They made it now so you get 5 points for getting hit as a pin. Well, getting more small points was not our problem, it was accumulating the big points! What we had expected was that we get TEAM points when hit as a pin... not 5 points which don't count towards increasing your Event Score and your chance of winning an item. That's only good for people going for Champion (which I've already got, lol), looking to increase their Cumulative Score.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm
Ned-san
I still feel bad that we weren't able to help you out when your MeiMei account got banned. It was a miracle that I was able to get my account back, but I guess miracles just don't happen twice... sad

Eh, its no big deal now. Occasionally I look back at the account and its posts and it makes me go emotion_facepalm This account was a nice start anyways. Plus, I quite like my username. I do wish that I had some better clothes on MeiMei though, like that Chyaku Norisu scarf thats forever stuck there scream

Ned-san
Ha! I always do that... In every type of forum from fun ones like this to professional discussion boards. I glance over my posts as soon as I hit submit then think, "oh wait, that would sound better like this"

Yup. I look over what I write a lot and I just read it over and over again. emo

Ned-san
Yes, it is also transparent for me as well! Weird. Maybe it's glitching because of the work they're doing on the Bacon Fail game, lol!

Speaking of, I went in there and they did change the point system a bit... but in kind of a ridiculous way. I'm not sure if they quite understood the problem we're having. They made it now so you get 5 points for getting hit as a pin. Well, getting more small points was not our problem, it was accumulating the big points! What we had expected was that we get TEAM points when hit as a pin... not 5 points which don't count towards increasing your Event Score and your chance of winning an item. That's only good for people going for Champion (which I've already got, lol), looking to increase their Cumulative Score.

Mhm, the game is still a fail. Everyone I see bowling normally gets stuck (only on my screen though, apparently they're perfectly fine on their screen). The whole game is just chaos, and I never get points for bowling although people said I had knocked them over. However got points when refreshing the events page so I really don't know. XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm
I don't even know what's going on with bacon bowl.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 pm
Game was definitely improved. I still have not gotten a 20 though, but met a good group of people. Unfortunately we all left 1 by one. It was pretty funny though. lol We had all these crazy theories on how to get a 20. For reasons I really dunno we decided to scream out "hit" every time. emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:37 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Eh, its no big deal now. Occasionally I look back at the account and its posts and it makes me go emotion_facepalm This account was a nice start anyways. Plus, I quite like my username. I do wish that I had some better clothes on MeiMei though, like that Chyaku Norisu scarf thats forever stuck there scream

I know, right? They need to give you proper advance notice before they ban you, so you can dress your avi up nicely to go down in the history books. wink .

Kyuui Kiwi
Game was definitely improved. I still have not gotten a 20 though, but met a good group of people. Unfortunately we all left 1 by one. It was pretty funny though. lol We had all these crazy theories on how to get a 20. For reasons I really dunno we decided to scream out "hit" every time. emotion_awesome

Good to hear! I'm gonna give it another go... My best is still only 10.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:29 pm
Ned-san
Good to hear! I'm gonna give it another go... My best is still only 10.

My best at the moment is 16. Still hoping they're working on it the game cause there's still problems with getting stuck etc.
Let's knock em dead. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
My best at the moment is 16. Still hoping they're working on it the game cause there's still problems with getting stuck etc.
Let's knock em dead. twisted

I finally got the 20! Just needed the right team to work it out. wink This is certainly a lot better than before. People are working together a lot better, besides glitches getting fixed.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Ned-san
I finally got the 20! Just needed the right team to work it out. wink This is certainly a lot better than before. People are working together a lot better, besides glitches getting fixed.

Yay biggrin My turn... Any tips?

Edit: Got it! whee You're right. People really are getting the hang of taking turns and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:50 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san

Edit: Got it! whee You're right. People really are getting the hang of taking turns and all.

Awesome!

Only problem is... I tried this for Barton, and while I got people to cooperate it was still impossible because there simply weren't enough on the team. I knew that would be a problem for every other team but Durem, and pointed that out in one of the Event Threads... crying I wanted to keep Hex's perfect score as well...  

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Hexatus Aquatica
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san

Awesome!

Only problem is... I tried this for Barton, and while I got people to cooperate it was still impossible because there simply weren't enough on the team. I knew that would be a problem for every other team but Durem, and pointed that out in one of the Event Threads... crying I wanted to keep Hex's perfect score as well...

Keep at it. Barton and Aekea if you reload enough and get a lucky room should be fine. Gambino .... not so much. razz I'm about to hop on a mule as well. Maybe we'll get lucky?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff