Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ | ωιη∂σω ρ-α-ι-η | Yoko-chan~~// Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxαm__ï__αšκïηg__†⊕⊕__muςh?__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxψ⊕ur__ιïgh†__ïš__§†їℓℓ__ßrïgh†__†⊕__мэ__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє уσυя ℓιƒє ιѕ σνєя
            ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє αℓℓ нσρє ιѕ gσηє
            уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi was half expecting Ian to blow him off. Which was totally fine; he'd just fine another way to get Ian to himself and make up (he refused to say apologize, even though that was technically what he was trying to do).

"I would very much enjoy going to the Tanabata with you."

"It's fine if you don't-" A blink. "Wait, what?" Nagi was taken aback that Ian had accepted. "I was planning on taking Tsuki since she's never been to one before, but I'm sure she won't mind going with a few friends instead." Nagi should have felt slightly guilty he was stealing Ian away from his sister, but he was just too happy to care. "O-oh...um...okay then." But before he could say anything else, the sound of the door opening and closing reached his ears. "Hey, Jian! I'm back!" And Nagi looked away with a faint blush, plastering his usual scowl back on his face as he didn't like anyone else but Ian seeing this side of him. Even if he was fond of Tsuki like his own sister. "Oh, sorry, I'm not interrupting something am I? Or are you two still fighting?"

"Tsuki, you don't mind if we change plans for the Tanabata, do you?" Nagi was still a little stunned that Ian was agreeing to all this. "Oh, so you guys are good now? Wait, does that mean you're gonna be making out all the time again, like you always do? Gross, at least let me get out of here before you do!" "You'd better leave as quickly as possible then." Nagi blinked, but then realized that Ian was just teasing his sister, and couldn't quite help the smile that stole over his features. "God, you two are so nasty!" And then Tsuki was gone, dashing away before she could see her older brother and his lover (but were they? Nagi wasn't quite sure where they stood right now) make out.

Nagi took this as a sign to leave. He got to his feet and approached Ian, a little awkwardly. "I'll, um...see you later then. Thanks for, you know," he gestured to his newly bandaged wounds. After a moment he took a step to leave, before turning and placing a kiss on the top of Ian's forehead before swiftly turning heel and ducking out of the herb and tea shop.

=-=TimeSkip:Tanabata=-=

Nagi stood outside of Ian's shop, trying his best not to fidget; Kojuro had somehow gotten him to wear something traditional, despite Nagi's obvious preference for modern American clothing. He crossed his arms, his hair falling over the leather eye-patch tied securely around his useless eye. He was scowling again; but it was only out of embarrassment and not because he was angry.

||OoC: They'd actually be a really cute lovey dovey couple if Nagi wasn't so violent huh... xDD ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            уσυя ƒιηєѕт нσυя ωση'т вє
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:33 pm
I could never be that for you
I could never take your cloudy skies and make them blue
You keep on telling me I light your day
You're hanging on to every word I say
I could never be that for you, that for you

User Image "It's fine if you don't-Wait, what?" Jian's response was merely a very patient smile. "O-oh...um...okay then. I'll, um...see you later then. Thanks for, you know." When the taller male gestured to his bandages, Jian dropped his smile and nodded; just because he'd taken care of those injuries again didn't mean he was any less irritated by the fact that he'd gotten them in the first place. And just like that, Nagi was gone; but not before kissing the tea shop worker on the forehead and making a show of dashing out the door.

"You know, Nagi's kind of stupid." Tsuki chimed in from where she'd been waiting just around the corner; it wasn't like his sister to run off and not come back to listen in at least once or twice. "What do you even see in him? Is it like caring for a bear cub or something?" Chuckling, Jian shrugged and rolled his sleeves up to his eblows; like it or not, the Tanabata wasn't for a good few more hours, and there was still work to be done.

"谁知道 (who knows)? I'll let you know once I figure it out for myself."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, what do you think?" Tsuki was quick to inquire after descending the stairs of the shop where all the nicer clothes were kept simply out of sheer space allowance seeing how the house didn't have a lot of room for extravegance. "Too much? I tried to pick the simplest kimono I could find up there." Taking a minute to indulge his sister by twirling her about in a circle with the tips of his fingers, Jian smiled pleasantly, helping the smaller girl tuck a hairpin or two into her difficult curls.

"You look wonderful, as I knew you would. Though I'm not so sure about myself.." Sure, it had been his parent's idea to give them Japanese kimonos seeing how they weren't in China anymore, and it wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but in some strange way Jian was utterly convinced the style didn't suit him, the same way it didn't suit him to have his hair down which had been his sibling's idea.

"Oh, you look fine Ji!" The brunette huffed, giving him a encouraging push out the door. "Have fun, okay? But not too much fun; I'll see you there later!" How much later though, was up for debate; and it didn't help his uncertainty when Jian took notice of the fact that Nagi was already waiting for him. As he'd thought, traditional looked so much better on people that were actually from Japan. And to his credit, Nagi was already fairly attractive.

"...晚上好 (good evening)," Jian mumbled rather uncertainly, lacing his hands together, undoing them and then relacing them again. "I suppose we should be on our way, yes?" Hopefully when they got there, they wouldn't look so out of place.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

✤ Make your broken heart begin to beat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C They'll get there someday! One must always root for yaoi in the end. XD

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxψ⊕ur__ιïgh†__ïš__§†їℓℓ__ßrïgh†__†⊕__мэ__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi had half a mind to maybe act like he was just arriving, but Ian's voice brought him back to the present. "...晚上好." Nagi looked up, and took in the other male's appearance appreciatively with his good eye (though not too long, and not too obviously, or he just might lose it as well), and offered a faint smile. "Hey." "I suppose we should be on our way, yes?" Nagi blinked. "Oh, uh, yeah." He waited for Ian to come over before starting to walk alongside him. "You look...really nice." And though Nagi hated traditional clothing, seeing Ian wearing them was actually nice for a change.

Ian's discomfort with the style and thoughts about how it didn't suit him was misplaced. But then again, Nagi could be biased.

The two of them headed towards the main street where the festival was being held, and almost immediately, a tall blur of orange-brown and forest green tackled Nagi. "Bocchan~~~ (young master)!" "The hell!? Kojuro, get off!" The attacker had been none other than Nagi's nanny care-taker and guardian, Kojuro Sasuke. He was much older in terms of years to Nagi (already in his early thirties), and when Nagi was younger he took care of him and his siblings. He was also the only person alive to know literally everything about the one-eyed heir to the Muramasa family. Kojuro lifted his head up, his orange-brown spikes held back by a camouflage green head-band as usual, dark green eyes wide as he caught sight of Jian. "Oh, you got him to come! Does that mean you're not fighting anymore?" And as usual, the orange-brunette male was as chipper and clueless as he usually acted. "Kojuro, shut up." Nagi elbowed him in the stomach, but Kojuro ducked out of the way in time.

"It's good to see you again, Jian-san~!"

Then he hopped back, his hands clasped behind him. "Well, I'm off! Just checking to know that you're in good hands, bocchan~!" He waved and disappeared into the gathering crowds.

||OoC: True <3 ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 pm

User Image "Oh, uh, yeah. You look.....really nice." Knowing that getting compliments was a very rare occurrance when it came to the older man, Jian smiled appreciatively, though he couldn't help from picking at a loose thread on his sleeve, and said nothing for most of the walk towards the street where the better part of the festival was being held; conversation probably would ruined everything, seeing as how the atmosphere was already rather akward. But it wasn't something that could have been helped; the two hadn't been out together in quite some time. And then came a rather familliar streak of orange and green; thankfully and instinctively Jian managed to avoid the blur by stepping out of the way just in time.

"Bocchan~~~" Oh, Jian would have recognized that voice almost anywhere; Kojuro wasn't someone the Chinese immigrant got to see often, but he'd always rather liked the man, if for no other reason then the fact that he reminded Jian of Tsuki, always full of energy. He probably could have done without the look of shock and suspense he was given, but again, it wasn't something he wasn't already used to. "Oh, you got him to come! Does that mean you're not fighting anymore?"

"Kojuro, shut up."

"It's good to see you again, Jian-san~" Unable to help from chuckling, Jian nodded pleasantly in response, watching the rather odd figure dissapear back into the crowd of people until he could no longer be seen. "Well, I'm off! Just checking to know that you're in good hands, bocchan~!"

"Such a dedicated person," Jian observed with a smile. "You should be kinder to him; he's only looking out for your well being." Even despite the fact that a lot of that involved sticking his nose into whatever relationship business the two might have been currently going through, the twenty one year old still considered the older man a friend, and very much someone to look up to in a way. But that was hardly the point of why they were here right now. "So, what would you like to do first? You lead, I will follow." Letting Nagi take the lead in things like this almost always ended up being the best course of action.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Lol...Yoko quite likes Kojuro. XD

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi sighed as his friend and caretaker disappeared into the crowds. "Such a dedicated person. You should be kinder to him; he's only looking out for your well being." Nagi sighed once more. "I know, I know. But then he reminds me of the insufferable know it all that he is, and then I just can't." He deadpanned. But really, though. Kojuro was the closest thing to family that Nagi had now....and the only person who knew why that was. "So, what would you like to do first? You lead, I will follow." "Let's go find somewhere to sit. If we don't hurry all the spots will be taken." He offered.

And all the while they were heading for the star-gazing area, they garnered quite a bit of attention. One, because Nagi was too well known as a person who brought along trouble. Two, because half of them were wondering who Nagi was with (or more likely, who would be insane enough to come with Nagi to the Tanabata).

Nagi chose a spot secluded from the others, but they were still able to see the stars clearly. It was almost the time too. Nagi offered to go get them something to eat/drink while they were waiting, and so Ian would be left alone. But it wouldn't be for long, because a familiar figure would suddenly hang down from a nearby tree, upside down with an annoyingly chipper grin. "Sorry, Jian-san~ I just couldn't trust bocchan not to be an idiot around you~~" He apologized sheepishly before dropping to the ground safely.

||OoC: He's quite lovable isn't he? xDD I think we might have as much fun roleplaying as KojuroxFriend as NagixIan xDDD ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 am

User Image "I know, I know. But then he reminds me of the insufferable know it all that he is, and then I just can't." Personally Jian had always rather liked having Kojuro around; if nothing else he managed to keep things interesting. "Let's go find somewhere to sit. If we don't hurry all the spots will be taken." And yet, despite the fact that it was perfectly normal for people to be walking around in traditional clothes together for the Tanabata, it seemed like everyone was staring at Jian in particular; probably everyone was suprised that anyone in their right mind would be willing to go anywhere with someone as violent as his current companion...but still, the twenty one year old already felt self conscious enough as it was, especially when Nagi left to go get drinks and something to eat (Jian had volunteered to do it himself but had been told to just sit and wait), leaving him by himself.

"Sorry, Jian-san~" Momentarilly startled, upon seeing it was only Kojuro again the Chinese immigrant sighed and smiled, though how on earth the oldesr man had gotten up in that tree in the first place was a mystery. "I just couldn't trust bocchan not to be an idiot around you~~" Unable to help from chuckling, Jian sighed and politely moved aside to give the older man some room to sit down.

"He does the best he can and I try to be patient with him." It did seem however that as of recent, Jian was having to be even more so then usual; now that the two had graduated from highschool there weren't any staff to keep Nagi even minorly in line. "Please, have a seat; it's so crowded, who knows when Nagi will be back." Besides, having a conversation with Kojuro could be a nice change of pace; on the off chance when Kojuro was around so was Nagi, and for some reason the scrapper had never really approved of the two talking.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C He is! Kojuro reminds me of a friend of mine, climbing trees, tackling people... XD Rping FriendxKojuro...is basically gonna be just like NagixIan, except reversed.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxуøů__cąη__Ьѓεαk__мэ__pħy§їcąℓℓy__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβů†__ï'm__§†їℓℓ__ß円εr__ïη__ε∀εrψ__ωαψ__

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ
            σƒ ωнєяє му нєαят нαs вєєи
            αи∂ ι cαи'т нι∂є тнє мαякs
            вυт ιт's иσт α иєgαтιvє тнιиg

"He does the best he can and I try to be patient with him." Kojuro couldn't help but think how lucky his young master was to have someone like Ian. It was such a shame that Nagi was so awkward with relationships. Ian was definitely a keeper, and Kojuro could trust him to keep Nagi in line most of the time when he was unable to watch over him all the time. Kojuro sighed mentally. Not many people could keep up and/or put up with Nagi's violence. "Please, have a seat; it's so crowded, who knows when Nagi will be back." "Ahaha, thanks~!" But none of Kojuro's concerned thoughts appeared physically or even affected his optimistic tone in any way, and the smile was still there as Kojuro sat down in front of Ian, stretching his arms up towards the darkening sky as if he didn't have a care in the world.

Nagi had never approved of the two speaking to each other, because he knew that Kojuro worried more about him than he ever let on. There was no doubt that, if given the chance, Kojuro would ask Ian to help Nagi stop fighting; and Kojuro knew that Nagi wouldn't stop unless he had someone to help him get over his sister's death. But to Nagi, getting over her death meant forgiving himself, which he just couldn't do.

"Ya know, bocchama is really lucky to have you to look after him~" He crossed his legs and grinned at Ian. "He'll never admit it, but I think he likes it. The atmosphere of a family." And just saying that hurt Kojuro more than he would admit as well. He had been particularly close to Nagi and Minami, Nagi's sister, when they were younger; and he took on the role of their caretaker after Nagi had kicked their mother out so they had been like his sibling-children, even though they were only eight-ten years apart.

||OoC: Derp =w= I went and gave Kojuro his own posting style 'cause he's gonna be here for a while xDDD Didn't want to stick him into Nagi's post the whole time~

I've always liked Kojuro's type of character xD They're like, usually derpy and silly but you can always count on them to be smart and really cool in serious situations~~~ >w<

You have a friend who climbs trees and tackles people? xDD He/She sounds awesome xDD ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ∂яσρ му ∂єƒєиsєs ∂σωи ву му cℓσтнєs
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ
            ωιтн иσ sαƒєту иєт тσ cυsнισи тнє вℓσω

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 pm

User Image "Ya know, bocchama is really lucky to have you to look after him~" Unsure of how to respond to that statement, Jian merely smiled, though it wasn't without heasitance; the tea shop worker wouldn't have called it looking after him, since had it been up to Jia Nagi wouldn't be coming over for visits covered in blood and scrapes every other day. But then, it was as close a description as was appropriate, wasn't it? "He'll never admit it, but I think he likes it. The atmosphere of a family." Tilting his head to the side, Jian frowned in confusion.

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean," He confessed, brows knitting together. "Nagi and I are hardly a family; I'm not sure what we are." A sad truth, but one that was for the most part unavoidable; not that it had been a bad thing to be so unsure, but the time for highschool insecurities and labels was over now, and it wasn't something Jian was planning on suffering with for much longer. "And please, Kojuro, I trust you enough to keep these matters private, as will I...but I am not sure how much longer I'll be able to do that. To look after him, I mean." At least someone knew about it now; Jian was pretty sure Tsuki had picked up on that a while back, but for some reason the immigrant found himself unable to tell the scrapper straight on. "Between everything that I know I have to do, not just for myself but for my family, I wonder if in the end I won't have the patience that I have anymore." Hopefully it was an understandable issue Jian was facing, and hopefully he was right in placing his faith in Kojuro to keep this a secret.

"I will try my best to continue to keep him safe though, as best I can." Because for some reason giving up on Nagi didn't seem a possible option.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Indeed! Ditzy but friendly are always the kinds of people you can count on. Yoko will have to make a posting layout for the friend soon...and name him. But I'm too busy hiding from everyone because people are reading snippets of the book I'm writing and I'm freaking out.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Kojuro tilted his head back and leaned back on his arms a little. "I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Nagi and I are hardly a family; I'm not sure what we are." Kojuro smiled a little sadly. "And please, Kojuro, I trust you enough to keep these matters private, as will I...but I am not sure how much longer I'll be able to do that. To look after him, I mean." The sadness in Kojuro's smile seeped into his heart and it ached. "Between everything that I know I have to do, not just for myself but for my family, I wonder if in the end I won't have the patience that I have anymore. I will try my best to continue to keep him safe though, as best I can."

"You know...you mean a lot more to him than he'll admit." Kojuro spoke up, after a moment of silence. "He's not very good at expressing himself, but I can tell. He doesn't want to lose you." Kojuro had never been one to skirt around what he really wanted to say. "When I mentioned the atmosphere of a family, I meant what you have with your family; with your sister and parents." Kojuro sighed wistfully. "It gets lonely, when you live alone in a big house. I may take care of him, but I'm not related to him by blood. He lost all ties with his family when he was much too young." He mused.

Kojuro straightened and looked at Ian, unwavering and completely serious now.

"Jian-san...haven't you ever wondered why he fights?" He asked abruptly. "Why he just simply can't seem to stop no matter how much you ask him to?"

||OoC: Oooh~ I hope you're getting good reviews on those parts~! xDD Why are you freaking out? I'm sure it's awesome~~ >w< ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 pm

User Image "You know...you mean a lot more to him than he'll admit. He's not very good at expressing himself, but I can tell. He doesn't want to lose you." Smiling rather sadly, Jian allowed his gaze to drift upwards towards the quickly darkening sky, thoughts going to how the starts would be coming out soon just because he didn't want to think about that anymore. Kojuro was hardly the first person to tell him something like that, how Nagi really did love him, but for some reason the younger male was finding it very hard to beleive as of recent. "When I mentioned the atmosphere of a family, I meant what you have with your family; with your sister and parents. It gets lonely, when you live alone in a big house. I may take care of him, but I'm not related to him by blood. He lost all ties with his family when he was much too young."

"So I have heard." Jian agreed rather quietly; it wasn't that Nagi had said it in so many words, but after being denied the oppurtunity to visit him and noticing how detatched he would become around any other members of Jian's household, the immigrant had quickly come to terms with just what might have awaited the scrapper when they weren't together. It certainly sounded like a lonesome existance.

"Jian-san...haven't you ever wondered why he fights?" Abrupt as always...but it certainly did the job. "Why he just simply can't seem to stop no matter how much you ask him to?" Jian was quick to snap back to attention; after all, he knew when it was important to listen.

"If you would tell me, I would very much like to be informed."

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C I don't know man! I just have serious issues letting people see bodies of work like that...the paranoia sets in. It seems to be going alright though; I really need to work on my run-ons in that respect.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Kojuro knew his decision had been made since the first day he had met Ian. He knew that he could trust Ian with this, and trust Ian to understand. "If you would tell me, I would very much like to be informed." Kojuro knew there was no backing out from this now.

"Bocchama had siblings you know." Kojuro started. "Two of them: a brother, Akasa-sama, and a sister, Minami-sama. But ojou-sama (the mistress), their mother, always preferred Akasa-sama." The wind picked up a little, ruffling Kojuro's bright colored locks and he pushed them away, his gaze distant as he looked out to something in the past that Ian couldn't see. "Ojou-sama and Akasa-sama poisoned bocchama when he was fourteen years old." He reached up to tap his right eye. "He survived, but his eye..." They both knew that Nagi's right eye was useless; but Ian probably thought it was because of a fight. The truth hurt much more. "Afterwards, bocchama..." He paused a little "...Ojou-sama was kicked out and Akasa-sama was killed, so bocchama was left with Minami sama." His features grew even more sad. "Goshujin-sama (master) told bocchama to take care of Minami-sama, but..." He felt his heart clench so painfully. "...what happened to her...it wasn't pretty." He murmured. "Bocchama found her when it was already too late."

The sight of Minami's body at that moment had been forever burned into his brain, made him sick.

"Bocchama....bocchama believes he's atoning for being unable to protect her." He continued after a heavy silence. The wind had settled, leaving the air suffocating. "It's why he never liked getting close to anyone. He's afraid he won't be able to protect them. Why he's especially close to you, Jian-san. He thinks he's fulfilling his promise to protect Minami-sama..."

||OoC: [/patpat] I know how you feel ^__^ But I try to get over it 'cause I really want reviews to know how it can be better and stuff xD

My feels were all over the place when I was posting this one ;A; ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:24 pm

User Image "Bocchama had siblings you know." Jian wordlessly nodded. "Two of them: a brother, Akasa-sama, and a sister, Minami-sama. But ojou-sama, their mother, always preferred Akasa-sama. Ojou-sama and Akasa-sama poisoned bocchama when he was fourteen years old. He survived, but his eye...." So then, it wasn't just because Nagi had stupidly gotten himself into another fight; true, the eyepatch had already been there when Jian had first met him, but given what he'd heard of the older man, that was what he had figured. It probably would have been better not to take something like that so lightly. "Afterwards, bocchama......Ojou-sama was kicked out and Akasa-sama was killed, so bocchama was left with Minami sama. Goshujin-sama told bocchama to take care of Minami-sama, but...what happened to her...it wasn't pretty. Bocchama found her when it was already too late." And suddenly, it made a lot more sense; what if that had been Tsuki, in a position like that? Jian would have never been able to live with that. "Bocchama....bocchama believes he's atoning for being unable to protect her. It's why he never liked getting close to anyone. He's afraid he won't be able to protect them. Why he's especially close to you, Jian-san. He thinks he's fulfilling his promise to protect Minami-sama..."

And suddenly, for reasons unknowns, Jian found himself quite angry; only after a long an comtemplative silence of his own did he find it in himself to speak again. "While it is understandable, and I grieve on his behalf...foisting pent up feelings of regret and loss onto someone else is not the proper way to honor someone's memory." Sighing, the Chinese twenty one year old folded his arms into the oversized sleeves of his kimono, expression deceptively calm despite the rage of emotions he was finding it difficult to sort through. "I can accept that he feels the need to keep me safe because of his projections...but if I am to merely be a replacement for what he could not accomplish in the past, then I cannot continue to leave our relationship as it is now. No matter if he likes it, or if I myself enjoy it, I cannot be more things then one person should have to; it simply isn't fair to anyone." In learning more about Nagi, it was now becoming increasingly clear to Jian that it was time to define the relationship he had with the older man, to create some boundaries and borders.

"It isn't right for me to be what his sister was, and to be what his sister could not be, Kojuro."

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Oh gawd, my feels for this couple are all over the place now. DON'T YOU TWO DARE BREAK UP.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Kojuro had more or less been anticipating anger; exasperation at the very least, but anger was good. He was feeling what Kojuro expected him to feel if he really cared about Nagi. "While it is understandable, and I grieve on his behalf...foisting pent up feelings of regret and loss onto someone else is not the proper way to honor someone's memory. I can accept that he feels the need to keep me safe because of his projections...but if I am to merely be a replacement for what he could not accomplish in the past, then I cannot continue to leave our relationship as it is now. No matter if he likes it, or if I myself enjoy it, I cannot be more things then one person should have to; it simply isn't fair to anyone. It isn't right for me to be what his sister was, and to be what his sister could not be, Kojuro." Kojuro was able to smile now. Nagi had found the right person to get him back in like. "Then I can rest easy knowing that you'll be capable of knocking some sense into him then~" Kojuro rocked himself to a crouch and then stood up. "Thank you, Jian-san. For not choosing to give up on him." He brushed himself off and paused a little before he left.

"And just so you know, I don't think you're anyone's replacement, Jian-san~ More like..." A hum of thoughtfulness as Kojuro tried to find the right word. "Bocchama's guardian angel~" It was quietly spoken, just as the wind picked up again, and then he was gone just as Nagi returned with the drinks and food.

"Oi. Was that...?"

||OoC: [/crosses fingers] Ohhhhh, Nagi's gonna be upset Kojuro told Iannnn >A< ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 am

User Image "I can rest easy knowing that you'll be capable of knocking some sense into him then~" Jian could only sigh in response; despite how it might have seemed, doing that wasn't going to be very easy. "Thank you, Jian-san. For not choosing to give up on him. And just so you know, I don't think you're anyone's replacement, Jian-san~ More like...Bocchama's guardian angel~" What a silly though, Jian being someone's gurdian angel; no, truth was, the immigrant was just so impossibly patient that usually it ended up being a hindrance opposed to a help. And now that patience was surely going to bite him in the a**, especially since he was going have to tell Nagi what had just taken place when he got back.

"Oi. Was that....?" Well, no time like the present; better to get it all out now, to deal with the repercussions of losing the older man as soon as possible so Jian would be able to start with the healing process. Relaxing his posture with a sigh of uncertainty, the twenty one year old attempted to smile patiently and kindly like he usually did, the key word being attempted; more then likely this wasn't going to end well for anyone.

"Yes, he came to sit down for a while." A brief pause; unable to help himself, the long haired male folded his hands in his lap and looked the other direction. Trees, other people, the local stalls for the Tanabata...anything and anyone but Nagi. "We....talked...about a few things." Hopefully he wasn't going to need to elaborate on that; just because the scrapper was violence inclined didn't mean he was stupid.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C I feel bad that I had to write that.... O A O I'll be coming up with a post for the friend soon. Maybe.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi felt like he hadn't even been gone that long, but the moment the hill that Ian was on came into view, he caught a glimpse of orange-brown hair and a forest green kimono and it was obvious to him who it was. He was far away enough not to hear what was being said, and the wind kept him from hearing as well, but the wind didn't hinder his sight, even if he only had one eye, and the expressions on Kojuro's face as he spoke was too easy to read and Kojuro never made those kinds of faces except when he was thinking about one thing. Nagi felt rage flare through him. Ian didn't need to know such things. The burden was his to bear; it had always been his to bear.

Nagi sat down with a small grunt, placing the snacks between them as they kind of fell into an awkward silence. "Yes, he came to sit down for a while." Nagi didn't like that pause. He was also avoiding looking at Ian, but his eyes were fixed onto a building far away from the festivities. "We....talked...about a few things." "Tsk!" Nagi's visible eye narrowed, but he refused to say anything about it other than make a noise of pure irritation. He pulled his knee up to his chest and looked the other direction.

||OoC: [/clings to Yoko] oXo I have a bad feeling about this encounter.... ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items