Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Biggest Turnoffs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:36 pm
iAmForte
Oh I forgot:
The line "I don't usually like black guys" I swear I could punch someone every time I hear that one. Especially considering I'm biracial technically not black...

Biracial is a mixed race, but people still identify one way or the other usually so "biracial" isn't really something unto itself.

I'm guilty of saying those words, myself, and know that there have been those who I have unintentionally offended by it. These were self identified "black" gentlemen, but I can understand how it would be a stupid statement thinking on it. Of course I have been called a racist because of it at least once. Now-a-days I usually just use the general words of "I'm afraid I am not interested" which saves me at least a little bit of issues.

(Side note, this is not me trying to brag or anything. Just what I have experienced.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:02 pm
Smooth bodies, blondes, twinks, and skinny guys.... I like my bears.  

Private Inbreastigator

Profitable Flatterer

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:21 pm
Private Inbreastigator
I'm probably going to feel like an idiot for asking this, but... What the hell is a "twink"?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm
Luminairus
iAmForte
Oh I forgot:
The line "I don't usually like black guys" I swear I could punch someone every time I hear that one. Especially considering I'm biracial technically not black...

Biracial is a mixed race, but people still identify one way or the other usually so "biracial" isn't really something unto itself.

I'm guilty of saying those words, myself, and know that there have been those who I have unintentionally offended by it. These were self identified "black" gentlemen, but I can understand how it would be a stupid statement thinking on it. Of course I have been called a racist because of it at least once. Now-a-days I usually just use the general words of "I'm afraid I am not interested" which saves me at least a little bit of issues.

(Side note, this is not me trying to brag or anything. Just what I have experienced.)

Biracial is something in itself. I don't identify myself as what I'm not. I'm not a black guy, and I'm not a white guy; I'm mixed. Someone can be racist as much as they want, my issue is when they try and use it as a compliment. When someone's hitting on you/me/anyone and uses something along the lines of "I'm not usually into your kind." It's repulsive, and quite frankly kills any chance of getting this kind.  

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm
Renkon Root
Private Inbreastigator
I'm probably going to feel like an idiot for asking this, but... What the hell is a "twink"?

Twink is just term for skinny basically. Guys who have no fat, and no muscle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:29 pm
iAmForte
Luminairus
iAmForte
Oh I forgot:

Biracial is something in itself. I don't identify myself as what I'm not. I'm not a black guy, and I'm not a white guy; I'm mixed. Someone can be racist as much as they want, my issue is when they try and use it as a compliment. When someone's hitting on you/me/anyone and uses something along the lines of "I'm not usually into your kind." It's repulsive, and quite frankly kills any chance of getting this kind.

Don't personally agree with the biracial, but I understand what you mean and where you are coming from. As I said, I have been guilty of using that line in the past. Stopped using it though as people did get offended. So basically I learned I was being an a** through experience. Haven't done it since.....  

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:58 am
iAmForte
Renkon Root
Private Inbreastigator

Twink is just term for skinny basically. Guys who have no fat, and no muscle.
Okay. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:15 am
As long as you dont

look,act,smell,have more body weight,or less knowledge than chewbacca then we can be the best couple heart  

critic106

Hilarious Tycoon

infinityxheart

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 pm
I loathe when straight girls come into a gay bar with one of their ******** bachelorette parties. Or at all, for that matter. Yeah, wave your hetero right to marry in the faces of several dozen people who don't have the same rights, and then get surprised when I have to chew on my tongue to keep from bashing your ******** head in with my cane. It's abundantly clear that we don't belong with /you/ unless we fit your Will And Grace, Glee, TV stereotypes. Ever think that a lot of us might not be so willing to kiss and make up? Consider the fact that you may very well not be welcome either, chicky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm
critic106
As long as you dont

look,act,smell,have more body weight,or less knowledge than chewbacca then we can be the best couple heart

Best description of my ex ever ^.^  

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 pm
infinityxheart
I loathe when straight girls come into a gay bar with one of their ******** bachelorette parties. Or at all, for that matter. Yeah, wave your hetero right to marry in the faces of several dozen people who don't have the same rights, and then get surprised when I have to chew on my tongue to keep from bashing your ******** head in with my cane. It's abundantly clear that we don't belong with /you/ unless we fit your Will And Grace, Glee, TV stereotypes. Ever think that a lot of us might not be so willing to kiss and make up? Consider the fact that you may very well not be welcome either, chicky.

I was reading about the countries most popular gay bar. They've banned bachelorette parities until gay marriage is legalized. They've also started a campaign for other gay bars to ban them as well. I honestly support the effort.  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff