Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Summer Springs - Flower Links Inside! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Springs
  Neighbours
  Freebies
  Flowers
  Friends
  I dont play it
  Just give me some gold
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Added you guys - I'm currently at level 24 emotion_yatta

A fantastic way to gain gold is to visit this thread Share Rewards try to click as many 200+ gold links per day as possible and click every flower link you come across: Tulips and Yellow Cosmos are worth 2.6k each when there sold!

If your clicking the links in the thread remember to send a thank you gift! It sends the sharer the same gift heart

When you go to bed plant sunflowers then sell most of them - keep a few back for your bees!

As for your egg problem - sell them either on the market or just in general as you only need 1 for your cookie factory every hour =3

Hope this helps everyone and of course anyone can add me for Summer Springs - you can find me HERE
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:58 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

@Lady Kira>
Added you x3~

@ebony>
We're in the same boat ... err... village? xD

@kecitich>
Grabbed my bike =D Am a frequent lurker there to nab the freebies offered (^O^)

@maui boy>
Sunflowers are definitely what I planted when leaving the game for the day =P Cabbages and wheat are planted for crop feed so they're not really my source for gold. I plant pumpkins for pig feed and sold half for some coins.

Not sure if I should rely on bread though since it takes up both milk and wheat (TAT) I have the bread factory stuffed back into my inventory. I'm saving up my apples and honey to supply my apple sauce factory if I were to unlock one xP

And for that last comment... I guess my secret's out? emotion_awesome

@crankie>
Could be some kind of bug? have you tried again?

@Joy>
For that matter, I guess you should go ahead and create an account solely for playing games and adding strangers xD Personally, I'm not into socializing much. I mostly use my account for playing the games.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
Hmmm well I don't spend an excess amount of time on SS or at least not how I used to when I first started. Nowadays, I'd guess I spend about half the time I normally spend on SS these days. I plant high-value crops that take a lot of time to grow and rely on the marketplace for my feed (especially wheat and cabbage which I'm buying almost all the time).

And yeah I guess so razz

ancantsia

I was thinking of going through those rewards threads and clicking, but honestly, I'm just way too lazy LOL If I wanted to spend time clicking through things all day, I'd be growing my own feed xd As per sunflowers, I'm holding on to all of them. I figure it's safer to have a bundle I may need later that I can sell off at any time than it is for me to liquify and create gold that cannot be transformed back into crops. I hold onto almost all the things I produce except bread, butter, and some of the high-yield crops I grow (like potato since I'll need to level up quite a bit before I can do anything with it). If I'm really close to getting something I feel could be really helpful though (like a land extension) I may sell of some of my hoards.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:37 pm
OK, I took koromyst's suggestion and made a face book account (JoyRose, just like here) and added everyone who posted their links here. Thank you! Wish me luck! heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:53 pm
JoyRose
OK, I took koromyst's suggestion and made a face book account (JoyRose, just like here) and added everyone who posted their links here. Thank you! Wish me luck! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait, Joy, is this you?  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:57 pm
maui boy no ka oi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Question: When you said you made 100k daily on Summer Springs, do you mean that you make 100k in Summer Springs gold, or in Gaia gold?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm
Ebony the Peacian
JoyRose

Wait, Joy, is this you?

LOL! No no no! There are TONS of "Joy Rose" on Facebook. My account is here (I think). I'll try to add "Gaia" to my location... rofl  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
OK, I couldn't add it as my location, but was able to add it as my "employer." LOL

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:49 pm
JoyRose
LOL! No no no! There are TONS of "Joy Rose" on Facebook. My account is here (I think). I'll try to add "Gaia" to my location... rofl

Hahaha, thanks, dear! I'm Franchesca and just sent you a request. smile  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm
baby_kitty_258
(as always, if the link doesn't take you to the desired location, leave the page and log in from a secure FB page to receive the reward: search for "Summer Springs Community", or it can also be found on the "news tab" from your SS farm, smile )

Let's get started this week with some fresh cash! Grab yours today by clicking below before it expires on 05/22/2012 @ 11:59:59PM Pacific Time.
$50 cash link giveaway
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:10 pm
Ebony the Peacian
JoyRose

Hahaha, thanks, dear! I'm Franchesca and just sent you a request. smile
Thank you! Oh I LOVE your facebook profile!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 pm
JoyRose
Thank you! Oh I LOVE your facebook profile!

Awww, thank you, Joy! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 pm
ancantsia
baby_kitty_258
(as always, if the link doesn't take you to the desired location, leave the page and log in from a secure FB page to receive the reward: search for "Summer Springs Community", or it can also be found on the "news tab" from your SS farm, smile )

Let's get started this week with some fresh cash! Grab yours today by clicking below before it expires on 05/22/2012 @ 11:59:59PM Pacific Time.
$50 cash link giveaway
User Image
Thank you! heart I'm so lost with this game, so you all are really helping me a lot!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image I wanna add you guys too! x3
But I'm not sure how to get the url to my facebook profile (TAT) Not really a techwhiz at that xP

I'm going to add everyone in here that posted their links =D

@kimmy>
At most, I go into any thread with freebie links no matter what they are xD I think my luck runs out when it comes to nabbing tulips and cosmos(es?) since I always seemed to get the "share expired limit" thingy notification (^_^ ''')

Sunflowers seems to be my current major income. That and the freebie links. I even stalk live facebook feeds if there are any. Lol xD

Oh and thank you for the cash link (^3^)

@maui boy>
I usually sell off my bread, strawberry milk and ketchup stock since they don't seem to be major ingredients in other products. Since I needed some space for the popcorn factory in order to complete a quest, I chose to sacrifice the bread factory xD I don't know if that was a good move but I did it anyway. Lol. I added a cookie factory to make use of the eggs I have =D

@joy>
Yay! I'll try and add you! (^O^) User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:02 am
JoyRose
ancantsia
baby_kitty_258

$50 cash link giveaway
User Image
Thank you! heart I'm so lost with this game, so you all are really helping me a lot!

If you ever have any questions dont hesitate to ask them - I'll be glad to help you =D

Also heres another link for you Quest Rewards Click on the links for flowers and gold - as many a day as possible. Every little helps User Image
User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:05 am
koromyst
User Image I wanna add you guys too! x3
But I'm not sure how to get the url to my facebook profile (TAT) Not really a techwhiz at that xP

I'm going to add everyone in here that posted their links =D

@kimmy>
At most, I go into any thread with freebie links no matter what they are xD I think my luck runs out when it comes to nabbing tulips and cosmos(es?) since I always seemed to get the "share expired limit" thingy notification (^_^ ''')

Sunflowers seems to be my current major income. That and the freebie links. I even stalk live facebook feeds if there are any. Lol xD

Oh and thank you for the cash link (^3^)

@maui boy>
I usually sell off my bread, strawberry milk and ketchup stock since they don't seem to be major ingredients in other products. Since I needed some space for the popcorn factory in order to complete a quest, I chose to sacrifice the bread factory xD I don't know if that was a good move but I did it anyway. Lol. I added a cookie factory to make use of the eggs I have =D

@joy>
Yay! I'll try and add you! (^O^) User Image

Click on your Facebook Profile ( your name next to the Home Button ) then copy and paste that URL the same way you do any other. Lo and Behold you have a link to your facebook page smile
User Image

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces