Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5 Eberron] Urban Adventure [3/3 and 3/3 full up] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iLL iNTENT rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 2 Total: 15 (4-24)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm
Rerolling that 5

6 3 6 2 = 15
4 4 1 3 = 11
5 1 5 6 = 16
2 2 1 1 = REROLL
3 2 3 5 = 11
6 2 5 4 = 15
3 4 6 2 = 13

. . . . heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm
Kamae.

3rd time I've tried to play this character in this guild, but neither of the other games stuck. And she's learning to read (want to multi to Ranger next level), so idiocy won't be a problem for long. wink  

joe-dude667

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:40 pm
joe-dude667
Kamae.

3rd time I've tried to play this character in this guild, but neither of the other games stuck. And she's learning to read (want to multi to Ranger next level), so idiocy won't be a problem for long. wink
Not bad.

however, as I was at pains to point out in my initial post, this will be taking place almost or entirely within urban settings. I can understand the rope, but the trail rations are kind of a waste of space. There's generally a pub within short walking distance. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=60049  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Arc Vembris rolled 20 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 1, 2, 6, 3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 6, 6, 1, 2, 3, 1, 4, 5, 5 Total: 61 (20-120)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm
a bunch of dice  
Arc Vembris rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 2 Total: 10 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm
four more  

Arc Vembris
Crew

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:35 pm
Need to finish the background and stuff but everything else is finished.
Here's Rannok, Armand Monk  
Arc Vembris rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:45 am
moneymoneymoneymoney

annd a backup
Irann Voleas, elven rogue  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 am
Doctor_Whiteface
joe-dude667
Kamae.

Not bad.

however, as I was at pains to point out in my initial post, this will be taking place almost or entirely within urban settings. I can understand the rope, but the trail rations are kind of a waste of space. There's generally a pub within short walking distance. >.<
Sorry, I realised it was all urban, I'm just so used to throwing in a few trail rations when I make a character I didn't really think about it! As for rope, it's just one of the things she picked up after leaving the desert, in case it was needed on her travels. In a city she probably wouldn't, but fluff-wise she's spent the last year of her life traveling to get to this city.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:56 am
iLL iNTENT
Need to finish the background and stuff but everything else is finished.
Here's Rannok, Armand Monk

Finished background! (It's a bit of a doozy, so my apologies x.x)
With that though I believe I'm all done.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:19 am
Hm.

Well, at the moment I'm thinking that I'm going to split you into two groups of three, with monk-rogue-truenamer and barbarian-rogue-druid as the divisors. One of you will start in First Tower (probably the monk-rogue-truenamer, since that's a marginally more cosmopolitan trio) the other will start in Gatherhold (in the Talenta Plains). Probably the barbarian-rogue-druid party will start there, since Wire's Druid's going to be a Halfling and it'll give a good reason for them to be there. Knowing this, set up backstory as you like. That said, Aron's character will be with the Monk and Truenamer and Arc's character will be with the Barbarian and Druid.

At least, that's how I've got it planned right now. The whole arrangement hinges on how well the Truenamer is optimized. If it's done too well I might stick Wire and Vanpfighter together in a group and put all the non-spellcasters together in another. :/

Also, thanks for making a character, Arc. Having six actually makes the balance a bit simpler. Monk's got an ECL so that fits well with the other two, and Druids are overpowered in the first place. >.<

Also, customizations I've allowed for the sake of balance:

1. Rannok, the Armand Monk, has taken several penalties to the default Armand abilities so he can be played at ECL2

2. Wire's Druid character may possibly take a tradeoff I've offered her, wherein she gains access to Wild Shape as an at-will standard action at first level in exchange for learning new spell levels one level slower. I'd like opinions on this one, as she said she was worried that someone might complain about it. This would be to offset one or more low physical stats (including 5 STR and 8 HP)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:36 pm
PHB2 has at-will level 1 druid shapeshift as an alt class ability. It doesn't affect spellcasting progression, but you lose animal companion and Natural Spell is strictly kaput. If you or she has access to the book, I'd recommend it over a homebrew.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:38 pm
Finishing my char. Debating over a Dragonmark or a truenaming feat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 pm
Vampfighter1
Finishing my char. Debating over a Dragonmark or a truenaming feat.
Dragonmark feats in this campaign will get you significant pull with the House or Houses associated with the Mark (+4 to Diplomacy checks when dealing with members of the House per 'rank' you have in Dragonmark feats). Not so sure how I'm going to work Truenamers into the campaign yet, in terms of NPCs.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm
There are two organizations that would be of great use to you. Want descriptions?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff